How do you redpill the ones you love? Should you?

My girlfriend is amazing. That being said she is becoming increasingly SJW. When we first started dating she was classical liberal. Now she is falling under the wage gap/BLM route. I want to nip this in the bud and I have tried again and again showing her facts/statistics. Once I feel like I am about to break through to her she goes "This conversation is over!"

Any user have experience converting there GF?

Also. Should I redpill a family member/loved one. I myself was once a neutral in political leanings but over the last 6 years I became redpill. That being said I am more and more depressed every day. I sometimes wish I was back to my ignorant self

In return tits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no
those tits are amazing

yes many, many times. excise the tumor now, or it will fester deeper in you. move on, find someone better, or better yourself. keep fucking chicks just to fuck them, and it will lose all meaning eventually, if it ever even had any, likely just part of the programming we received. if you want to redpill family, do it passively. drop small seeds, and watch them grow over time. if you overdose them, they will take you out of the will. speaking from experience. at no time does a woman need to know what you are doing, you damn sure dont know what she is doing. i warned my family hillary would be a presidential candidate back in like 06', they all laughed saying "yeah because being the presidents wife qualifies you, im not voting for that". all but one voted the way they needed to last election. my sister, a short haired cunt, runner up for teacher of the year in my state. a woman that really loves you (not your sister), will follow whatever you believe in time, its their nature.

i did it to my gf and it worked and now she's funny as shit and says what I'm thinking any its all good. either do it or find someone else don't be a pus

Don't force the statistics. Peak their interest by asking questions and make them think and look into things themselves.
When they ask

>but user how do you know these things?

show them articles of their trusted sources, ask the question again.

>wow user this is weird

It's the slippery slope that leads to the redpill
it takes a while but everyone around me is getting there.

Tessa Fowler my friend

fuck six shades of shit out of her while being open about your views

if she doesn't adopt them, move on

I get what you are saying. The problem is things presented in what would appear A trojan horse scenario (My beliefs wrapped in her ideology) she immediatly dismissive. A year ago she would look into it and would be shocked she was wrong. But then over the course of a few days redevelop the same beliefs and be reconciled by her friends. DId I miss the boat on this?

I can guarantee to anybody you never fucked anyone

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Make sure they question everything they see constantly, this is key. They don't know what to believe anymore and since our brain needs something to hold on to it's going to try and connect the dots. It's the same reason we're all stuck here.
Whenever they talk about a topic they want to talk about just say you don't know anything about it and/or don't care about it.
Then go on the defense about it, it literally drives people crazy because you've already said you don't know anything about it.
Use the "from an outsiders perspective" argument to make them question their own stance.

I just wait until someone opens their big fat mouth and under the guise of being devil’s advocate I fuck with their belief system until it falls apart.

They just think I’m fucking with them until it’s too late.

>friends
There's your problem

You can't really stop the "SJW".

You can make them less vocals, but overall relation with different ethnicities it's becoming more and more common, to the point that no one will talk about this ten years from now, this are drowning kicks of white nationalism.

Are you saying

From here on out anytime something she brings up we should study it together to figure out why her opionions are false. Not why mine are right.

>How 2 red pill gd
Fuck this is the cringiest thread I've ever. Protip pal your gf is right and you're wrong.

If you are literally having sex with a girl and you can't pill her, then you are a HOMOSEXUAL.
Once your winky is getting wobbled into a girls face voluntarily, if you can't man up to tell her what you really think, then you're a HOMO.

I once explained to my girlfriend how the holocaust 1) didn't happen and 2) if it did, HA AH HA HA HA and 3) "if you're jewish I'm dumping you".

After she stopped crying she gave me a blowjob.

You have to pull an inception. They have to come up with the conclusions themselves. All you can do is make them think and present things to question beliefs.

To present information that immediately disproves what they know to be true actually makes them more concrete in their own beliefs as some sort of defense mechanism to protect their daily routine and purpose. So you have to bring them to the realm of questioning and other possibilities.

They can still hold their core beliefs of being a good person and trying to help the world, but if you can show their way of doing it has been warped and misused by some form of elites (for example, libs love to attack republicans for big business ruining the environment, but if you show that big business USES big government to monopolize their industries and have the ability to pay the big fines and continue dumping shit in the environment, they would realize all those politicians who preach about green tech just want a cut of that tax money in their pockets, they would be more hesitant to trust Democrat leaders) then they would start to think twice before believing in some smiling politician who preaches love and tolerance.

Pick your battles with the family. Not all can be turned depending on the situation. Redpill the fuck out of your woman though. We will need to have them working with us when SHTF.

Yours seems more difficult than mine (going on four years). I haven't been trying to nip it in the bud, however. I've been doing this progressively since the election. When happenings arise, I do my best to pick my words and keep her listening as I try to educate her on whats really going on.

She respects and loves me enough to listen, though. It's never an argument. I attribute this to her not establishing herself politically, despite being of the rave scene and having a close gay friend.

Anyway, user, I hope she comes around for you.

You're a man, you are the head of your household. you should lead. That's really what she wants, anyway. The way to do that is to just to be open and firm with your beliefs. It's that simple.

Exactly, nobody wants to be told what to think.
The most powerful thing is to find out for yourself to actually believe in something,

Beware she may start dropping nigger and spic and Jew in public becauase she expects you to back her up.

It’s fun but it’s stressful if you have liberal dork friends

Tell her the redpill while you are cumming inside her user. It's a proven method

Good luck pulling them back from trump derangement syndrome. Those people are fucking GONE man

I am going through exactly this right now user. I’ve asked myself similar questions. She’s not so much leaning the sjw route but our views and interests are becoming increasingly distant from one another. Dropping interesting not non confronting breadcrumbs is a good idea for family, maybe that can also work for relationships. Not forcing anything is also a great tip. If you take sometime to yourself when your clearheaded. You will know if it is good for you in the long wrong.

Cheer up bud

Kek

Women are social creatures who's opinions are shaped by their friends and family. Their status within their social group is more important than the truth... so most of the time they'll become willfully ignorant to the stuff that doesn't reconcile for the good of their status within that group.

Your only fucking hope is for her friends and family to be redpilled. If she has a group of toxic friends she is as good as lost, I'm afraid. If there is one friend in particular that is a degenerate whore or what you'd consider a bad influence, you need to poke holes in her friend's ideology and subtly show you GF how her friend's lifestyle has ruined her life and how sad she is. Start making friends with redpilled couples and create a new social culture around yourselves slowly. You MUST cut out her social cancer, I know from experience OP.

Women don't respond to facts and statistics, they respond to feels.

>trying to win her over with logic
that just makes you look weak
women side with strength not logic
and right now the msm is stronger then her bf

i'm a beta male so i'll never be able to convince any woman of anything so i give up. not even going to bother talking to women

>My girlfriend is amazing, but she's turning into an SJW.

If shes got tits like that who gives a fuck if shes sjw... just make sure your jacked as fuck so you can kick the shit out of the nigs who try to fuck her.

>not even going to bother talking to women

Teach her how to read the news.

If she isn't vapid, the narrative will be evident and she'll redpill herself.

If that doesn't work, she's already too stupid for you user.

You fuck with ladyboys, bug eater?

>Once your winky is getting wobbled into a girls face voluntarily

Spoken like a true homosexual

This. It bores them. Sell her the redpill by making it an emotionally driven purchase.

Nudes or blacked videos?

I'm a lucky mother fucker. My GF is redpilled as fuck and she'll spout stats and figures all day.

You're gay.

>literally going balls deep in a chick when she still figuratively sucks nigger dick

the absolute state of nu-Sup Forums

You'll be even more depressed when you realize the redpill was a lie and you're a huge fucking moron.

Women dont like logical debates. You have to be subtle, appeal on an emotional level, and ensure that she (at least thinks) she is discovering the truth herself. She has to come to the conclusion, you cant just force her there.

Read "How to Win Friends and Influence People"

Protip: Its not a lie you kike.

Says the person who savors cum like it is going out of business

Seriously user there are so many used condoms up your ass you could make a tire

Image is on Pinterest this is bait

Her name is Tessa Fowler

evidence plz.

Just image or text as well?
see-

my bf redpilled me and it has turned into the best relationship i have ever had, ease her in, if she cares about women and our safety open it up with the problems in sweden, and SLOWLY how the jews want our women to be eradicated; use the base issues she already cares about and turn them on their head, just ask her to be critical, however, if she can't be, there are plenty more out there who can't be. if you can open her to "alt-lite" chicks (lauren southern, roaming millenial, other conservative normie trash, etc.,) she can see that the redpill is the safest option for her and supports her and the way she was raised, she needs to see that liberalism isn't critical thinking and is not a safe option for women, this will slowly turn her so that she realizes that niggers and kikes are the biggest threats to women these days. she has been brainwashed to think liberalism is the "thinking man's politics" and that feminisim cares about her, she is most likely concerned mainly about her safety and being non-confrontational, but if you can show her the safety of the redpill and the literal truth of the world, that's safest for her, and it shows you care, she likely just doesn't fully understand what happens in the world. if she has an interest in conspiracy theories, power dynamics, and the new world order this is possible, she just doesn't fully understand where to place those theories. it's totally possible OP and if it does happen, it's really great to be a part of

I don't miss ignorance but it's complicated bringing other people into consciousness. My friend will ask very general questions about politics which makes me want to mass redpill him. I know that is likely to be too much though so I'll just mention a few things here and there. If he wants to know more he can search it out and if he wants to stay in the dark he can.

this is completely true, show what the truth has in it for her, and how to find it herself and it will be more rewarding.

Not that I care. But you are biologically a male right?

Yeah....

You've never fucked anyone that good.

Is she a curious person?
If not, don't bother trying. One has to be curious first and foremost.

no, I'm biologically female user

Cheat on her with an illegal Mexican chic. That will turn her.

Yeah, that's the thing, most have very little curiosity. While some well develop curiosity in the nature of things as media becomes increasingly politicized a lot will just double down on whatever bullshit keeps their lives simple.

Show us tits.

You have to convince her that continuing down this path will lead her to ruin and/or end the relationship.

It's also possible you're not satisfying her on some other level, and this is her way of retaliating.

Ask questions and reason her through her feelings.

Or, and hear me out, you're a basement dwelling virgin looking to get people riled up about how if anyone else gets anything in society, you feel like you're losing something.

Fuck off. Read the fucking data, jackass. Shit's real. You don't understand statistics, and you got redpilled by a few smarter people who think you're an easily manipulated imbecile, and they showed you statistics that don't mean what you think they mean, but think what they tell you to.

I used to get annoyed when he would talk about Jews and politics. When we started dating I was liberal-leaning, then Libertarian, and from that transformed into alt-right. I thought ignorance was the best way to live since we are in college right now. The weight of knowing the truth seemed to be too much, and I just wanted to focus on school (engineering). With more and more habbenings lately though, it has become more apparent and obvious that (((they))) were pushing agendas/propaganda. He slowly started showing me posts on Sup Forums and pretty soon I was questioning every news article and source. It takes time user, but if she actually will listen and talk with you, you might have a chance. Also, as much as it sucks, I don't really have any true friends anymore (unless you count my amazing redpilled grandmother). The ones I had disgusted me once I was redpilled; sjws, roasties, coalburners, pretty much just ignorant girls that went with the flow. Just listening to them talk about anything bored me, and when I would try to talk about something serious they would switch the topic to boring shit again.

We ended up getting married, now we go everywhere together and talk about how (((they))) control shit. We have a bond like no other, it's like a whole new level to love. After college, we are going to pop out as many white kiddos as possible. Gotta do our part.

>in b4 "tits or gtgo"

Someone literally asked me fag

I meant to say gtfo* not gtgo

Mmk... Wrong post? Not calling you out for being a female, just sharing my story too newfag.

Why do you love people that need to he redpilled?

>friend tries to convince me about SJW stuff
>try to show her why that stuff is bullshit by showing her statistics from the FBI
>"Your sources are bad, user."
>the only time a source isn't bad is if it is from the NYT
Every fucking time.
Luckily, she's been getting out of the habit, and I've been able to make arguments that she agrees with

Share memes and Sup Forums posts with her. She will either fake laugh to get you to shut up or start to see the truth and start to actually enjoy the memes and posts.
As for family, I agree with doing that slowly. Drop breadcrumbs here and there. They might start seeing it on their own. That's what I am doing with my sister, I share a meme every week or so and she seems to be slowly taking the pill. Asking more questions.

i literally showed my mom this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o

I tell my father everyday that if a politician doesn't go after banks nothing will change, always claiming its jews fault everything bad that happens etc

>classical liberal
>amazing
Pick one. You're a faggot and your gf will cuck you.

There are so many shit studies and abstracts that push a political agenda regardless of the data. It's pointless trying to play tit for tat with data.
If someone doesn't want to believe in something they won't.
You are better off convincing her women don't deserve equal pay.

Great speech.

This. I used to have serious trouble redpilling people. I would always force statistics and whatnot which of course logically should work, but unfortunately people are not truly rationally creatures.

The kind of Socratic method questioning has been the most effective for me. Ask "why is it this way?" or "Well if X is like this, why isn't Y like this?". If your beliefs truly are righteous it is unnecessary to insert your own conclusions into questioning, the redpillee should draw those conclusions themselves. No facts or figures necessary, only a logical progression of questioning. They can be used but are generally best fitted for reinforcing the sprouts of true belief which you have planted.

>she goes "This conversation is over!"
>Why can't I redpill my gf when she doesn't respect me and defer to my judgment
If she would talk to you this way, you have other issues to address first. She doesn't view you as the leader in the relationship and doesn't trust your judgment above her own. Fix this first and the rest is easy.

Leftists will unironically defend the degeneracy.

>a woman that really loves you will follow whatever you believe in time, its their nature.

This is so right that it should be obvious to all women but they'll never admit it. Fuck them hard and often, don't apologize for your behavior, never be a romantic suckup, and make the decisions. Don't fall for bluepill attitudes like "the wife is always right" that modern culture pushes, because they do against nature and they don't result in happy women. Women subconsciously want to be with a dominating man they identify as having alpha qualities. They will follow that man anywhere but they will not follow a weakling.

>your grandma will never be this thicc

Words of a beta who thinks women don't exist in abundance.

>This conversation is over!
She clearly doesn't want to bother with facts or anything and probably gets BTFO by you. Chances are she slings you up and down and doesn't take you seriously making you her bitch boi in her eyes.

Very, very delicately and slowly. But yes, you should redpill her. Otherwise, when the time to raise kids comes, you're going to end up with a genderqueer trans child campaigning for black rights.

Important lessons and how to approach them: Black criminality. Note the massively higher black crime rate, and observe that if the USA's legal system is white supremacist, it's funny how Asians and jews have a much lower crime rate than whites. Point out that Asians have higher average IQs and incomes than whites, as proof that America isn't racist. Jokingly suggest that it might be because they don't make hiphop music.

Gender differences. Point out how crazy the differences is performance between male and female athletes in the Olympics and sports. Note that in Sweden and Norway there are 20 female nurses for every 1 male, and viceversa for engineers. Observe how the differences in temperament between men and women are beautiful. Note how if America is a sexist patriarchy, it's weird that 98% of all prisoners are men, and that men have shorter lifespans and lower educational achievement. Laughingly mention that you saw a study that showed that stay at home dads have a 6x higher divorce rate, and that the divorce is initiated by the women in 80% of cases.

Point out how there are reasonable objections to immigration. Note how endlessly growing the population of developed nations would be bad for the environment. Note how a lot of immigrants are very poor and uneducated, and accepting them is basically like creating a slave-class for the rich to exploit. Mention how there are some cultural differences, like attitudes to women, that are troubling.

These are places to start, user.

if you don't have family yet, get a better one.
i came to the conclusion that it's not worth your time to argue with people who fall for the jewtrap. get a more conservative girlfriend because it's almost impossible to reprogram emotion driven creatures. they start to hate you if you talk truth and you start to hate her you hide your powerlevel for too long.
source: found a compatible conservative girlfriend, she is working in a kindergarden for handicapped kids. loves cooking and sewing. and wants to be a grandma someday (we don't even have kids). jackpot!

Dump her immediately. It will save you a lot of time and pain. But I know you won't. Oh well.

Your entire paradigm is based on stoner-level philosophy from a third-rate science fiction movie.

Hey Sup Forums whats the best response when one counters with something along the lines of "I prefer to not break X down to numbers/statistics." I've had people do that and basically shut themselves off intellectually when they have numbers they don't like staring them in the face.

Ask: "Are you a retarded person? Do you even hear yourself right now? You don't like facts?"

Apparently feelings dictate that person's life. Fuck 'em.

The right answer for something like this is "why?" they'll probably give a response along the lines "I don't like to genralise" "Well when dealing with millions of people we have to generalize, we can't treat such a large number of people as individuals if we want to make progress can we?"

Try and make sure to embed a subquestion in your response which they will be forced to concede like the second part of the response above.

You dumb fucking Niggers. Its IMPOSSIBLE to red pill a woman, if the sex is good she will politely agree - whilst secretly holding Marxist principles tightly, hoping you're dumb enough to marry the hole so she can clean you out financially.