Tokyo Ghoul: Re 137

Not a drill, we are back on schedule, spoilers confirmed for today. What the clowns have for us this chapter?

No we aren't, mangastream confirmed that the chapter will drop on monday or later. If it was an early release like last friday, the spoilers would already be out by now, they aren't. Bait someone else with your garbage thread.

kept you waiting huh?

Mangastream provider got busted. New boss around is JB.

Predictions?

>zero squad jobs to Hajime
>Hirako fucks Ui but Ui gets out or some other stupid shit happens
>Urie inner monologue and be the becomes the frameout
>Kaneki sitting around with a thumb up his ass, as always

>If it was an early release like last friday, the spoilers would already be out by now, they aren't.

Urie will eat his way out of Roma.

SOON

Spoilers fucker, can't you read? Last week Baidu confirmed spoilers for Thursday and we had them. Spoilers will be out today.

I hope you're right. Urie and Suzuya are the only characters I still give a shit about.

Is suzuya done with flying plane. It's time he did something. I wouldn't mind if he came to save Urie with Arata joker.

I fap to kiyoko's stumps

>Spoilers fucker, can't you read?
Can you, retard?

fuck off, Aura

Everyone in the CCG building has to be deaf for plot convenience, user. Not to mention that Arata Suzuya is op as fuck. He'd probably fuck up anyone, that's why he can't be relevant

What's the next step of his masterplan? Is he merely pretending to be retarded because it is more convenient for him if all his followers fucking die?

Ishida sui is actually kubo

>I am the become!

Touka is just so perfect. When will I find my soulmate that kicks me and calls me trash but still gives me babies?

My farts smell nice today.

>kicks me and calls me trash
>perfect

hmmm

>'Which makes you the strongest ghoul alive'
>The Don got more of his goals accomplished
>The Don was seemingly stronger

I don't know, I'm never one to encourage this shit to go full on shonen which it seems to love doing with at least the Qs stuff, but Kaneki hasn't really had any kind of imposing presence to deserve his so called notoriety.

>not being part of the masochist master race
anyways Eto or Roma would be much more suited to that. original Touka was god tier for it but she's just a normal tsundere.

When people talk of don Kaneki, what chapters are they talking about? Been a while since I read the original TG

You don't get it, she just reassures her dominance, nothing to be ashamed of.

>dominance
>can't even defend herself from that cuck Ayato

Im just here because there's no other thread about this series. I'm looking to get into the original manga, mainly down to recommendations from friends and a love for its nifty art style.
However, having watched the anime and hated it due to its shitty tone, should I even bother with the manga?
It isnt shonen tier shit is it?
The art is undeniably pretty and its cheap on amazon.

What was this guy's name again? Toronto or something?

You don't get the appeal, a fragile ghoul lie, Touka, who could only get out one of her wings at that time, still dominates a crazy Kankei. Even now she doesn't give a fuck about him being the King, because she know her pussy alone made Kaneki want to live.

Tone in the manga is much more different. It has it's shonen-y moments, but overall it stays pretty grounded.

Especially the original series, which, while leaving some mysteries unsolved for the sequel, is still a great standalone work.

Whole part one is dam good read. :re is really good first 4 arcs but kinda fells off at Coachela/Rue. It hasn't recovered yet but still decent. There are some amazing panels here and there.

I miss Haise

Yeah, I got 4 or 5 episodes in to the anime and really thought that it had lots of promise but the tone just didnt sit well with me. Thanks user

>the Nishio-Haise fight

muh dick

I miss Don Kaneki and Haise.

>Kaneki hasn't really had any kind of imposing presence to deserve his so called notoriety.

That bothers me too. I wish he'd come in and maybe fuck Hajime or someone up

>Urie inner monologue and be the becomes the frameout

Everyone has been waiting for this to happen for a couple of weeks. This chapter will end with Urie starting to frame out and we won't get a resolution to the fight for two more chapters.

Early spoilers are out. Nips are saying Eto is my cocksleeve

Is Kaneki to blame for Shirazu's death?

Shut up Furuta.

I miss kanagi

>.re was pretty shit since the beginning
>literally who and why characters
>ink shitposting
>filler and irrelevance
>then that last chapter happened
Now I understand. The tokyo ghoul is a joke !!! HAHAHA WE ARE THE TOKYO GURUS KANEKI

Urie and Saiko were fighting Noro alongside him. If anyone is to blame, then it's them

Glad you like it

OH MYYYYYYY

GOD

IMAGINATION.

>waiting for Eto

Who was it that was fighting alongside him, Urie-kun..?

If there is anything to blame it's your own lack of ability.

>If there is anything to blame it's your own lack of ability.
>Kaneki's incompetence will now cost Yomo's life

(LOL)

You don't get it, Kaneki and Touka are clowns. It's gonna be a flawless victory, after all they love tragedies.

old man multi.............

Kaneki is nowhere near Yomo.

Yomo is on his own, he'll only job because of his own lack of ability.

Kaneki being too retarded to search Hajime for something like a tracker is what got them into this. Maybe he won't be DIRECTLY responsible for Yomo's death, but he's one of the reasons

What did he mean by this?

can she beat the cock?

Does Kaneki even care for the Qs, or was that a "Haise" thing?

I think he does. He cared for them as Haise and those memories didn't go away.

But he pushed them away directly afterwards, when he was still an investigator but with memories. He left them on their own directly following Shirazu's death and unlike the team didn't try to do anything regarding Shirazu's sister.

Talk about speed reading. He obviously wanted to distance himself as much as possible from them before he betrayed the CCG to save Hinami, so that they wouldn't face any repercussions for his actions. This is also why Kaneki went to go visit Urie and ask him to save Mutsuki right before the operation.

MUH

She only loves Saiko

yeah but will she still be a lesbo if she gets gangraped by bbc?

>Akira
>Name's are just symbols, they aren't who you are
>But you are not Haise
Akira what the fuck

chibi when

Your dick is not making an appearance anytime soon.

didn't understand that either

Only 8 chapter left, shit needs to start to going down NOW.

>tfw no Arima

>mfw reading Tokyo ghoul Re:

>Suzuya, you'll be the next Arima
>like Arima never allowed to show up because he'll wipe the floor with anyone because of muh Arata Joker

true pottery

Predictions, huh? Ok, i'll give it a try:
>Urie ded (but not really after all that would be too easy)
>Kaneki going back home cuz "he felt something isnt right"
>Mah boi Yomo fightin a hopeless fight so he ded
>Touka running in order to save kaneki 2.0
>Furuta, being furuta and laughin his ass off at the dead of the old man and urie
>the crazy bitch who can't get over kaneki-sempai looking for touka so she can get sempai to finally notice her.
>the autistic boy that can't forgive kaneki cuz "mah aunt's legs" will be looking, well, for kaneki.
>the squad of fake kanekis killing everything that moves.
>something of the 24yard.
Well, that's about all i could get with my powers to see the future, see ya next week.

is Suzuya straight or gay?

I'm pretty sure that is the point of this. Kaneki lost his killing intent ever sense he fucked Karen and Eto on the building.

Kaneki is trying to be the perfect King to bridge the gap with minimal blood shed but it just results in a half assed attempt. He will now pay for following into another role like he did his whole life.

Until he has the personal power to enforce his views and the lives of the ones close to him he will forever fall short of being a real bridge between worlds.

Suzuya can't love that way anymore

That why we are getting part 3 with the twins.

Getting a dick transplant in TG world doesn't seem that hard.

Why didn't Mutsuki get one?

why get a transplanted dick when hes got a perfectly good boipucci?

I miss Kurona and Eto. Also Takizawa.

She wants to use Kaneki as the donor. That's why she's chasing him.

nah, have more tranny and big guy Aura instead

If I ever had to name my shit, it would be called tokyo ghoul.

Ishida what are you doing here

What do you all think? Will curry boy die or survive the manga?

>BOY

dead af

Nice spoilers OP, thanks :)

Dead, hopefully after killing Touka

Hirako should have Ui beat, right?

he was using goat as a reason for living and then touka became his reason.

Im guessing that UI has him beat down or something and then Hirako get a power up , most likely a new quinque.

thats going to be the first human vs human fight in forever

Hirako jobbed to fuckin old ass Yoshimura in a few seconds while Ui was holding his own for awhile against big ass Eto.

>Eto