Imagine the following:You're informed by credible scientific sources that all brown eyed people are intellectually...

Imagine the following:You're informed by credible scientific sources that all brown eyed people are intellectually superior and all blue eyed people are intellectually inferior and unsavory people. As a result of this blue eyed people are prohibited from attending the same schools, theaters, and public spaces as brown eyed people and given inferior treatment in any conceivable scenario in their lives to the brown eyed person. Now how do you feel? (brown eyed people and blued eyed respectively)

Id probably feel like we wuz kangs n shiet

First show me a credible story that shows blue eyed people to be intellectually superior than brown eyed people. I have green eyes, so where does that put me? This is a stupid argument and you should kys.
Sage goes in all fields.

It's a hypothetical scenario

I would want complete separation. Brown eyes live in their country, and blue eyes in their own country. If those people thought I was inferior, why would I WANT to live among them?

Ok now imagine you're a brown eyed person would you move back to Africa right now?

If I was being mistreated so badly, I certainly would. That is the only rational decision. Why are blacks so adamantly against separation? They bitch and moan and complain, but when you suggest separation, they complain even more. Why would someone stay in a land where they were treated poorly, and murdered by police?

Why do my feelings matter?

that's the point. The real world has so many crucial variables that a reduced scenario can not be used to explain it properly. Details matter a lot.

This.
Why are the left always such faggots?

Brown eyed people is a pretty large group, it includes niggers, spics, slimes, and poos. I know for a fact that I wouldn't want to live in a society where niggers, spics, slimes and poos are considered superior, so I would attempt to go somewhere where there were no niggers, spics, slimes or poos.

>WHAT IF UNICORNS WERE REAL
Idk i guess we'd deal with that in whatever way made sense

D&C thread.

Die in agony kike shill.

I would say you are a commie and then shoot you in the head.

What variables?

>What if unicorns were real
That's a really dishonest comparison

>That's a really dishonest comparison
How? It boils your question down to its core, which is "what if things were different than they are now". Too which my answer is valid

Africa always was, and always shall be a shithole. Colonialism had nothing to do with Africa being the shithole that it is. Experience has proven (disregarding science, for your benefit) that any geographic location you place black people is made measurably worse by their actions.

If no one can into civilization in Africa then how do you even explain Rhodesia? I would fully support an unprecedented black American colony in Africa, funded by the taxpayers. I would personally go down there and help you fuckers build the infrastructure. Why is such a thing not desirable to blacks? Is it because they'd have to do something for themselves for once in their entire lives? I just don't understand it.

>What if unicorns were real
is very different than from if roles were changed you had to generalize the my question to an absurd degree to avoid sounding like an idiot

>Imagine the following:You're informed by credible scientific sources that all brown eyed people are intellectually superior and all blue eyed people are intellectually inferior and unsavory people. As a result of this blue eyed people are prohibited from attending the same schools, theaters, and public spaces as brown eyed people and given inferior treatment in any conceivable scenario in their lives to the brown eyed person. Now how do you feel? (brown eyed people and blued eyed respectively)

As long as they get out of our country, that would be fantastic

I mean, as an empirical fact, dark eyed people are more likely to be non-white, and as a result, ARE less intelligent on average.... So, your little scenario is backwards.

>hypothetical
>what is it