STAND. YOUR. GROUND

Many people mistakenly believe that The Second Amendment grants The People The Right to own anything up to and including a Battleship, replete with missile defense and cruise missiles. They are seriously mistaken.
What the Second Amendment actually does is ban Governments from restricting or regulating the God Given Right for The People to own such. Rights do NOT come from the Government, but from GOD.
Molon Labe.

BUMP. STOCK.

Semper Fi.

Do or die.

What if I have a bunch of guns and believe in the second amendment, but don’t believe in god?????

>supports ownership of guns
>wants to ban violent video games

explain yourself you boomer scum

Defend your positions Libshits.

Then believe your Rights were granted by your Forefathers as Agents of freedom.

>the God Given Right for The People to own such

All for training games. Sharpens your self defense skills. Violent video games are not the problem.

Can you pls post a high-res version of the image, I'm autistic and wear galsses.

If you do not believe in a God or Higher Good of some kind, then you have little cause for Moral Conviction of The Worth of Human Life. Fedora Atheism and Liberal Non Culpability/ Guilt are the root cause of all of these mass murders / school shooting. Prove me wrong.
Pro Tip;
>(you) can't.

video games train a person how to die in a fire fight not how to survive in them. video games are for pure entertainment in my very uneducated opinion.

On the 6th day, God made the guns

and it was good

and you have the right to own one

But god is a ancient sandnigger superstition.
Is this means that amerocunts has no rights

These games were originally developed as Combat Training Aids.
They hone recognition / reaction times, and tactical craft. Nothing can replace physical weapons training. It is an aid.

Your God Kek agrees with this post ------->

I want to produce video games made to that standard and make them as fun as they are informative. simply for teh lulz. for the shits and giggles. because really good things simply belong in this plane of existence on the basis that I said so so may it be so. abracadabra. from my words do I write reality.

CHECKED. KEK CONFIRMS. 2A KEK GRANTED.

Mao said "Political power grows from the barrel of a gun". Relinquish your guns, you have no more say in anything. Communist countries would arm the Liberals in the U.S., and Law Abiding Conservatives would be unarmed. But I suppose you know that, and that is what you are after.

>being this retarded

Also, your sky-daddy isn't real.

No it means we can own anything you fucking idiot. We need to make militias but we're cucked by the military industrial complex.

You believe God does not exist so that you can be a rebelious callous edgelord faggot who does not value Human Life. Next School Shooter spotted.

People like (you) are the sole cause of School
Shooters. The Blood Is On (Your) Hands.

Please read the post more slowly, Sir. No need to apologize. Zeal is good.

I mean, if they have the money then so be it.

duuhhhhhh god said i can own fully automatic rifles and kill innocent children derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

> he thinks children are innocent

>Rights do NOT come from the Government, but from GOD.
Our rights don't come from God, they come from our Creator. This means even pagans have the same right to have such arms.
Atheists on the other hand. Go fuck yourselves. If you have no Creator, you have no rights.

What if I believe in the morality of 5-10 of the 10 commandments? I’d say I’m “not religious,” before I say I’m any type of agnostic or atheist.

> please accept me bros!

Your self portrait is very accurate.
There is not one single school shooter in history who believed in God. You can not lay these slaughters at the feet of God. They belong to the Godless. Own them. School shooters are living up to the Liberal Ideal by murdering children who are an inconvenience to them. The dissonance is deafening.But I get it. Liberals think they are rubber. They are responsible for nothing. The Day of Attonement Draweth Nigh.

Some of our Founding Fathers did not believe in a Jewish, Gentile, or Muslim "God", but instead in a "Greater Good". A lot of times "The Greater Good" held them to a higher Moral Standard than Christianity. Liberals teach debauchery at any cost, and attempt to drag every one down to their level. These shcool shootings will multiply until we have had enough of the Liberal Debauchery that causes them. Guns are not the cause. Liberal Debauchery IS.

Please debate me Liberals. I will turn my IQ down to 50 so you do not feel intimidated. Hello?

Crickets. Kek.

Has this turned in to a Liberal shill board? There is a thread where a murder suicide is being masqueraded as a mass murder school shooting, and it is getting bumped to the top, while a thread such as this gets slid.