Thank you

For giving a lost 18 year old meaning, to someone who had an unfairly difficult life full of loss, untrust and meaningless suffering since childhood.
To someone who was raised up without any traditional western ideas, only egalitarianism and feminist ones by nihilistic parents who lied.
To someone who got close to suicide three times at different points in life feeling lost feeling like he's not the boy or man he should be.
I'm 20 now and have gotten so much done to reach personal perfection thanks to this place, /lit/ and /fit/ and men like Marcus Follin and Martin Sellner along with a hand-full of great writers in literature and some real friends I met getting back into sports.
I was weak and had been torn apart and you guys with many helped me put my spirit together again.
I've gone through a black nihilistic life and am now just thankful to have been part of this western absolute and will do my best to give back to it and help in saving and conserving it.
I'm now starting to visit less and less but wanted to thank some of you, so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2018/feb/18/iceland-ban-male-circumcision-first-european-country
youtube.com/watch?v=hHRNSeuvzlM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill yourself, faggot

fucking kek

I second that

you came to the right neighborhood kameraden

love you icebro. stay strong and calm. only a man who can overcome himself can wield the truth.

I just wanted to say thanks before leaving but I guess I should just flap my wings without looking back.

You’re welcome faggot
You’ve cum a long way and there’s still 2 more stages after nihilism
Most people don’t get as far as you
They get stuck in the it doesn’t matter stage
Welcome to level 3

>I'm now starting to visit less and less but wanted to thank some of you, so much.

You are welcome.

i liek ur status, bro

god is the hands of living men

here take this: theguardian.com/society/2018/feb/18/iceland-ban-male-circumcision-first-european-country

Been there brother. Just hit 30. I actually got my redpills from Rooshv / Heartiste following soul searching after Sandy Hook.

This ride will end when we fucking say it does.

Congrats man, good luck on your journey, all uphill from here.

We'll miss you Icebro. Have a burger, on me.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHRNSeuvzlM

Realistically it'll probably end once we lose 2% of our population.

Fpbp

Kill yourself, you selfish, attention whoring faggot. You sound like a woman.
If you had really learned anything you wouldn't have posted this pussy garbage.
Take your (you) and get the fuck out. Garbage like this clogs up the board.

fuck you jew nigger kys leave op alone

>op pours his heart out, but I bash him regardless
>I'm rough around the edges
>been on Sup Forums a long time
>this is what we do on Sup Forums

Q predicted this.

How bad is the indoctrination in Iceland?
Is it as bad as the rest of western Europe?

Haha!

>well memed

Some people are born into shithole countries where they make food from dirt, why do you call your life "unfairly difficult"?

>visits Sup Forums
>improves as a person
What an embarrassment. You fucked up and you should hang yourself, like right now.

fuck off bac to plebbit

Who are you kidding. You'll be back. Sooner or later. You. Will. Be. Back.

KEK Reminded me of these comments I saw under the last Andy stream

Oddly touching. Pol version of 'I love you too, son'...

meme flag for the win

You’ll be back in time. It could be a month or three years but you’ll come back. But for now, goodbye OP.

You're welcome Icebro, come back when it happens

>He thinks he can leave

Well I'm glad you're doing better bro. I'd imagine there have been several like you on here. Wish I could get some of it.

Iceland recently passed a law criminalizing different wages for men and women. And they have an extraordinary amount of single moms. They are very liberal, but they do seem to be more defensive of their liberalism and their people than most other western nations.

Oh wow OP you sound like a gigantic tool.

Why are all the icebros leaving their qt waifus to be single mums? The fuck iceland?

I didn't read, but stop being a fag

lmao the shills are shitting themselves ITT
yep daaasss riitteeee
Nazis are winning the culture war and derr aint SHIT u can do ABOUT IT, u commie luvin schizoid tranny fuckboi

Don't listen to these wanna-be-funny nigger faggets.

I wish you the very best user, luv u
See you, space cowboy

It's ok user. /we/ are here

there's no going back, you know

shut up faggot we saved this man hopefully his success will inspire others

If you haven't read any Guenon then you are still a 100% newfag and you are not ready to leave, in fact after you read Guenon you will never be able to leave.

clean your room, now!

This is my life too. I will soon attempt to purchase property in North Dakota and I have learned German as a second language.

Stupid child, you’re here forever