IQ test shows that whites are higher than blacks

>IQ test shows that whites are higher than blacks
>Sup Forums: "It's because whites are superior"
>IQ test shows that Jews are higher than whites
>Sup Forums: "The Jews are cheating!"

why is there this denialism among a community that prides itself on racial realism?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jews rank higher on nepotism
I-It's because they're smarter!
>Whites rank higher in empathy
D-Doesn't matter!

Empathy and nepotism are not the same word and also citation needed abonigger.

jews rocking that 95 average IQ.
>bu-but we are smart

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

>country full of arabs
>a good indicator of jewish IQ
Based fucking leaf.

you could also state that shit-skins ruin the results for European and western countries.

citation on high IQ jews
the 1970s was almost 50 years ago btw

It is, the stats said -4 IQ points in France over the last decades of invasion, for instance. Except the stats used to demonstrate jew IQ superiority is usually taken from a US population and arranged by race and religion, i.e. only non-hispanic whites, only protestants... only jews. That's why it's putatively reliable.

>. Except the stats used to demonstrate jew IQ superiority is usually taken from a
no it isnt
the 1970s was almost 50 years ago btw

They do.

>2006 was 100 years ago

Feels bad man

I was about to respond in semi-disbelief of your retardation and then I noticed you couldn't help yourself when I saw your flag.

shill thread, sage and move along

Are there any notable race realists who argue that the best race is a non-white one?

Their verbal iq is outstanding but their spatial is not
More or less they use their powers for evil because they can't use it for good

But they do

Any legitimate race-realist is forced to agree that jews are the master race.

>Rank 1 Hong Kong
What you don't see are the students jumping off buildings every month because of the academic pressure

>I was about to respond in semi-disbelief
this is a message board so that is the most useless qualifier you could possibly have for a response
jews dont even have 100 IQ btw

>forced to agree
people with facts on their side dont say this

Butthurt single-digit IQ mulatto is butthurt

You post this thread once a month.

If you look at a bell curve dealing with IQ and only looked at the raw population numbers then you'd know there are tens of millions more high IQ whites than high IQ jews

>Jews control education and manipulate test results
THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY SMART!!!!!!!
>Niggers incapable of creating wheels in the modern age
THEY'RE AS SMART AS EVERYONE ELSE!!!

False.

>hurr 1970 doesn't count
>only source is from 1970 and is itself refuted by a single google search
The absolute state of nu/pol/

>Jews High IQ

Wew lad

>jews invent cure to every other disease
BASED WHITE MEN
>christcucks with 2 drops of jew blood are greedy niggers
DA JOOS

>IQ only measured by countries
>Israel waaaaaaaay down the list
Hmmmmmmmmm

Ashkenazis aren't Arabs

so you admit niggers are dumber than kikes?

MAKE ARGUMENTS!!!

Who doesn't?

given your premise, no identitarian would advocate for their own deportation or subjugation anyways. East asians and jews already have their own ethnostates they can always return to.

>only source is from 1970
You keep saying that but we can all read. There are multiple sources listed, but "jewish supremacy" shills only have a 1970 study. The study you always cite is the weakest of them all, and not taken seriously by psychometric experts. Also, you're the same kike every time we have this thread, you just shill to get (you)s and never argue seriously. Fair warning to everyone else ITT.

Jews don't have an ethnostate. Firstly because jews are not internationally recognized as a race (as opposed to a religion), and secondly because they're not allowed to kick out the arabs from israel.
And of course nobody can possibly advocate for poor treatment of themselves. But a true race realist must be able to tell even if they are inferior to someone else that it is the case, even if they believe themselves to be an exception that does not follow the trend of their own race.

>jews are not internationally recognized as a race