Crisis actors exposed thread 2

Continued from

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SOXZUW-bbEQ
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=41&v=HvZD7UkJd24
youtu.be/Q5WU_RfV0ng
gopreload.org/huge-video-evidence-must-watch-david-hogg-son-fbi-agent-caught-video-interviewing-student-shooting-4-hours-ahead-actual-shooting
crisiscast.com
southcarolina.arrests.org/search.php?fname=david&lname=hogg&fpartial=True
twitter.com/learyreports/status/966106467748253696
truepundit.com/busted-trump-hating-school-shooting-survivor-visited-cnn-hq-shooting-ranted-live-cnn/
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/exposed-school-shooting-surviver-turned-activist-david-hoggs-father-fbi-appears-coached-anti-trump-lines-video/
thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-jr-likes-conspiracy-theory-about-florida-shooting-survivors-ex-fbi-dad
twitter.com/OANN/status/965764807222792194
archive.is/i34XU
twitter.com/FutherMucker/status/965931446312546305
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>aliases are all male names
?

Reminder that dogs are driving trucks now.

Dogs love trucks.

Bump.

Kek

remember forever the 6 gorillion victims of sandy hook.

Anybody got the picture showing two of these “kids” listing the same small town in Pennsylvania as their hometown on Facebook?

Fuck you nazis. David Hogg is the voice of a generation.

Nice illuminati all seeing eye symbology there.

2spoopy4me

its the blonde girl who said she was with the shooter and some other girl who are both friends with nikolas's brother on Facebook

>tfw Sup Forumsacks are unironically the best investigative journalists on the internet

Has anyone tried contacting any students who actually go there and asking "hey do you know these people"? It's possible that they'll have been coached to say yes, but teenagers are shitty actors so that would be obvious.

what are the current sources for that. Just one verifed dude speculatin is not really much to go on.

Dude what?

Autism and a pragmatic search for the truth, a truth we can shitpost and upset people with because nothing stings like the truth.

She seemed so happy and genuine. My heart is broken,

This crisis actor thing is getting really old

This cannot stand! Me send money to Israel now!

This tbqh. Maybe he should run for office. Better than Drumpf. Amirite.

really

i mean come on that's pretty fucking thick there, speckle the atrocity propaganda with a few minervan owls or whatever fine, but the fucking temple and eye symbology is over the top

fucking goddamn masonic shapeshifting jew lizard conspiracies are getting too damn obvious.

Es el goblino de Americano. Que asco!

youtube.com/watch?v=SOXZUW-bbEQ

kek

That kid Hoggs sure ends up in the news a lot

Also his dad is a retired FBI agent and he was in damage control for the FBI on live television

Who was the homeboy on YouTube who used to trace their ears? Maybe he has some ear truth bombs to drop.

anyone still have the video of him screwing up his lines?

Would not be surprised if he is being groomed to become a politician.

>how can we use this tragedy to talk about DRUMPF's racist/sexist/bigoted tweets

youtu.be/Q5WU_RfV0ng

No but here's video of him in California talking about some bogey board drama

0:39

save it it keeps getting taken off youtube

gopreload.org/huge-video-evidence-must-watch-david-hogg-son-fbi-agent-caught-video-interviewing-student-shooting-4-hours-ahead-actual-shooting

David Hogg is 'interviewing kids during the shooting' at 9:30am, 4 hours before the shooting starts. These kids are like giggling and having full on gun control discussions while some kid is shooting up their school..

crisiscast.com

Dog driving a car

SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN

David Hogg is 'interviewing kids during the shooting' at 9:30am, 4 hours before the shooting starts. These kids are having full on gun control discussions while some kid is shooting up their school..

Fake news op is a faggot

how do they know it's 4 hours before the shooting?

What timeline is this? Seriously

I keep posting this and nobody responds. am I shadow banned or do people not care?

you can see the liberal entitlement ooze from the kids during this video.

This girl was in 11th grade in 2016

WHAT THE FUCK

>find one of the kids who goes there on faceberg
>ask them to verify if these "actors" were students or not

>muh joos

no

southcarolina.arrests.org/search.php?fname=david&lname=hogg&fpartial=True

Of course, they've been trained and shipped there to play them. That's kinda the whole point here.

in the video he goes "it is currently 9:32 and I am interviewing so and so"

They were likely planted there to pose as students when the FBI became aware of Cruz's intentions.

looks nothing alike

Even if it isn't some crisis actor level shit this kid is obviously an attention whore at the minimum. The faggot lisp is a dead giveaway. At the very least he's a sociopath using this to get media attention for himself. Provided he's not a crisis actor at the very least we can come up with the fact that this kid is probably walking around like a future politician sociopath trying to get media to talk to him so he can virtue signal like a little cunt

The fabric of space and time is coming apart with Trump's election. This can't keep up indefinitely.

They aren’t even hiding it anymore.

ok but how do we know that's before the shooting and not after?

twitter.com/learyreports/status/966106467748253696

Broward County superintended: These are both students of the school

doesn't look like him at all

Well shooting at 2:00pm ,so either they are sitting in a classroom pretending like there is a shooting going on at 9:30 pm later that night, or they are doing it before

We care, user.

finally, progress.

Can see it. Noted.

That’s gold start a thread on it

reminder that these two are standing in front of a greenscreen and the dogo footage was a joke the news crew used for the backdrop

the entire thing is fucking manufactured

The dude looks like he's in his 20's

These videos already got removed.

>gopreload.org/huge-video-evidence-must-watch-david-hogg-son-fbi-agent-caught-video-interviewing-student-shooting-4-hours-ahead-actual-shooting

Any other link?

I saw that interview, the guy was very well spoken, like he was running for president, but that girl was talking a whole heap of shit, and all her yo yoing, drove me nuts, her talking points were shit, and she was a tangent manufacturer

>twitter.com/learyreports/status/966106467748253696

>Trusting a nigger

QUE REPENDEJO!

Is this a fake false flag? Help me out. Why was this student and poster child for 'gun control' at CNN getting prepped on what to say before the shooting took place? Thanks.
truepundit.com/busted-trump-hating-school-shooting-survivor-visited-cnn-hq-shooting-ranted-live-cnn/

Are you fucking kidding me? "This can't possibly be true" is of course my dominant impression but dude this is the same kid in both videos.

So is this like when DHS had Chertoff shilling for the xray machines that coincidentally make bim and bis associates filthy rich? Will these guys show up with a solution they can sell to the government that makes gun control profitable to a special group with a patent on some fingerprint device to lock weapons down?

There's one reasonable explanation...

I don't think its a false flag. I think the FBI knowingly let this happen and now they're trotting out the sociopaths to get on the media and virtue signal for their future political careers and scholarships to Yale

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Or, he's interviewing them after the shooting in the evening you nimrod.

it's social profiteering and propagandizing regardless of whether the shooting was real or not

False flag? No.

The FBI simply allowed it happen and set up crisis actors beforehand so that a select group could go from outlet to outlet spewing gun control hysteria.

I think the "the shooting didn't happen" bullshit is nonsense and controlled opposition. But its very clear these kids are opportunistic sociopaths using the deaths of their schoolmates and that Hoggs kid is tied into the FBI by blood.

>Lauren Southern a Jew
Are you dense?

GP covered Hogg's fbi connection
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/exposed-school-shooting-surviver-turned-activist-david-hoggs-father-fbi-appears-coached-anti-trump-lines-video/

Media in full shut it down mode after Trump Jr "liked" it.
thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-jr-likes-conspiracy-theory-about-florida-shooting-survivors-ex-fbi-dad

Thanks, maybe there is just too much info being posted.

See above links, this is actually a huge deal. Trump Jr retweed OANN, and then OANN's link got shoahed! What i wonder is did twitter delete it, or did OANN's?

Expose this false flag

Truth. My Butch dog loves driving my truck

Okay seriously what the fuck?
If this shit is legit, the fucking mainstream media needs to cover it.
If this information doesn't get to the mainstream media I think I am finally considering to accept a redpill.

he says the shooting is currently happening in the video, nimrod. Watch the video before you comment you faggot

original tweet and archive
twitter.com/OANN/status/965764807222792194
archive.is/i34XU

>OY VEY, DON'T ATTACK THE JEWS, GOYS

This. Kekking kek.

twitter.com/FutherMucker/status/965931446312546305

Very interesting, your first post said his dad is ex fbi and his current employer is cubic simulation systems? Not saying oan is definitely wrong but..

Let me tell you about a Jew I knew years ago. He went to a beach (artificial one around a pond) near Detroit, where he lived. He sent the pictures of himself on the beach, raking sand, to the Detroit Free Press or News, I forget which, that he had gotten a job as a sand-raker on the set of Miami Vice T.V. show. The media totally got fooled by him. When he told all of his friends, including myself, we all thought he was weird. To this day, I don't understand why someone would lie about themselves, and then tell everyone they were lying. It may be something very odd like this guy in Florida and Redondo Beach.

/our poo/

Fuck me, now that interview from the op's picture makes sense he was really supportive of the FBI