Dragon Ball Super

Fight me Beerus !

Remimder that Son Goku is Beautiful and Powerfull

Soon

Best antagonist thread? Best antagonist thread.

No shiptoasters to be seen. Good.

>we will never see Dr. Gero interact with Cell

This was best cell, he actually felt like a monster.

Definitely.

Just realized how much creepy realistic Cell fanart I have in my folder.

Don't mind me.

By the way, Gohan is for hugging.

You at least aren't faking a goddamn conversation, so you're okay. I just noticed a samefag doing that few threads prior.

We need more horrorish art of Cell hunting.

This is the ultimate saiyan form.

Why is Bulma so sexy? Also, I noticed that Toyo has all but written out Chi Chi and Goten from the manga and when they do appear they are only there to fill up a background. Truly /ourguy/.

Pic related is the best saga.
>inb4 burned at the stake by Freezypop saga fanboys

Name the favorite fast food restaurants for each of U7's team.

Soon

Quitela is perfect

shit thread

tfw you realize Kale is just a less hotter version of Momo

Reminder Raditz did nothing wrong and Goku is the evil one for killing him for no reason instead of giving him a second chance like he did to every other villain that killed his friends.

Reminder
>ブヨン
Best Character. Obviously

It's gonna be shit when cancer from the old thread migrates here.

This Thread

>SSG Vegeta animated NEVER EVER

I want to caress him until he giggles

>32 images
>36 posts
Oh shit, what are you idiots doing? The image limit will be reached before 200 posts.

I want to see beerus or anyone really, stp on cell like a roach

WAKEY WAKEY GOHANFAGS

Just dumping some best villain fanart.

>Why are you using images on an imageboard
Just for you every reply I make in this thread will have an image, no matter what the content

t. Toeibeast

Like clockwork.

>Shit, I can't beat that in a straight up fight

HAKAI

She's adorable.

Image limit and no new threads allowed for the duration of this thread would be fantastic.

Roster

>>Shit, I can't beat that in a straight up fight
You wish

I watch/read both though.
I'm just sad because seeing the fiery aura animated looks gr8.

Even if he isn't strong enough to completely hakai them, just having a large portion of their body turned to dust should be more than enough to kill any non-regenerative enemy Goku faces from now on. What the fuck was Toyo thinking?

Copypasted from previous threads:

Whatever this form actually is, from the looks of things Toriyama (or Toyotaro) based this form on Huǒyǎn-jīnjīng (火眼金睛)/” "fiery-eyes golden-gaze" from Journey to the West (A form that Son Wukong uses, who was the basis for Goku's character)The Houyan Jinjing was a form that covered Wukongs eyes in stinging smoke, but allowed him to see every kind of evil, no matter how hidden.This is a HUGE connection to the poster that said "the work of the gods ends here!" because, as most people have already realised (including Goku according to the poster) the Grand Priest (or Zeno) is likely evil, and so is the whole Godly system. All they do is take away and destroy. If that isn't evil then Idk what is. Gohan already realised this, but Goku will likely realise this too, leading to this new form (which explains the poster)And remember, Wukongs eyes become shrouded in SMOKE. What colour is smoke?? Dark grey. The only thing that changes about Goku's appearance in this form? His smokey grey eyes.

Tl;dr:Goku's new form is based on Journey to the West, when the main character Sun Wukong can cover fill his eyes with smoke that allows him to see hidden evil.

Fight us Sons!

Shut the FUCK up

they are not pure heart to get red to get blue

>tfw one of the original old Trunksfags that witnessed original gohanfags making bets and stupid predictions, before the loud newer generation of gohanfags that you see today
>mfw what Gohanposting has evolved into
I still love you.....Gohanfags

You have to add Damon and Gamisaras

Maybe if you keep repeating it it'll catch on xD

She's perfect.

so the two weakest universes have the least characters out
]

Preview Reminder

And yet it work out fine for Vegeta.

Why is she so perfect guys?

Because you like trash.

sHit is about to get BTFO by Dyspo.

Leafposters are coming.

Reminder that Caulifla is beautiful.

reminder that Hit won't get knocked out, Jiren will stand by and watch bunny boy get btfo, and we'll be right back to the status quo by the end of the episode

Take This!

he has a pure heart. he changed over years. Bardock was a genocidal fighter for freeza

pretty good job, thanks user

She needs a human dick in her tbqh.

Context?

Because you're a pedo.

isnt su from u2 out?

>saiyan
>tomboy yankee
>first female super saiyan
>Waku waku lady
>makes people mad just by tingling

She's cute, has a nice body and a fun personality.

What's a dick, user? Does it make you stronger?

What did user mean by this?

what the fuck is this

>no damon and his recolor
Fix this, user

Vegeta gets back after Zamasu's defeat, tries to use his newfound power against Beerus thinking he can finally stand up to him, Beerus bends Vegeta over and shoves his big fat fucking cock right up his ass and pounds him into the dirt

Alright, one last Cell pic before I go.

Yet, in the Manga - Shin has a turbo-orgasm the moment Vegito powers up, because according to him:
>"OMFG!!! THAT KI!! IT'S EVEN GREATER THAN MASTER BEERUS'!! SAFSKDIFiH!!"

Yes, she is.

no its the Namekian one and you have to take every bit of the medicine it produces inside you

>Bardock was a genocidal fighter for freeza
And so was Vegeta. You think if Bardock wasn't alive he wouldn't change too?

No, Goku let her run off to safety with Brianne just like he's done pretty much every other opponent he's fought because he's a retard

Beerus flinched at the fight of Blue+Kaiokenx10 so I'm pretty sure he'd shit himself trying to fight Vegito.

And we all know how reliable and competent Shin has been in the past when it comes to gauging someone's power level

>niggerstream
In the actual translation he speculates that Vegito's power MIGHT be greater than Beerus'. Also this is Shin we're talking about, he thought Pui Pui was a threat to Vegeta.

Oh, that. I already did plenty of that special training with our U6 Namekian's.

Thanks doc.

Beerus was also fucking astounded that someone had beaten Frieza. He's shocked at the power the mortals have achieved.

If Beerus was legitimately worried about the Saiyans, he wouldn't be using Monaka to trick them into getting stronger

Thoughts?

Leave the Gohanfags to us.

Yes

>Toriyama's outline has Goku being injured by bullets
It's official, he's a senile retard who doesn't remember what he had for breakfast, much less OGDB.