Why does Sup Forums support tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires?

Why does Sup Forums support tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/news/warren-buffetts-berkshire-gains-37-billion-tax-cuts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Majority of millionaires are small business owners. Employment is a key factor to become a landowner.

Good answer, now, how does "small business" owners, create wealth for everyone else?

i just want the government taking less of the money i earn. why should i care how much money some people i dont even know have?

They quite literally are the economy.

I don't support tax cuts for anyone. I don't support taxes for anyone. why do you support slavery?

because I think everyone should pay less taxes.

Because taxation is theft and theft is wrong.

By enhancing the value of commodities with capital and reselling them for a profit.

Because I'm not a nigger thief.

If that's slavery then I suport it because it allows a larger human population structure to be maintained at high level.

>all these comments above me being useful idiots for the rich

Let me guess. You think one day you will be rich or something right?

These are beautiful women

No it doesn't.

Does. The infrastructure that keeps you alive would not have been built otherwise. It would not have the manpower, or the money behind it.

Free people do not need to be "maintained at high level". Your king tried to "maintain" us with a 3% tax on tea and we had a violent war over it. is this just the mindset of a subject, or do you just have the need to control and micromanage everyone and everything around you?

millionaires and billionaires create jobs and spend money

Warren Buffett's Berkshire Gains $37 Billion from Tax Cuts
investopedia.com/news/warren-buffetts-berkshire-gains-37-billion-tax-cuts/

Time to stop posting

Go live in the woods if you like, but if that was now just what humans did then the population would plummit. It would have to.

You're wrong. Infrastructure exists because people want it and its worth it the investment.

Warren buffet pays himself a salary of 1 dollar a year precisely so hebdoesnt have to pay income tax.

because if we tax them they will leave our country and we will lose jobs

wonder how they look without makeup

millionaires and billionaires spending money benefits my country more than the government spending money does. I say this unironically

>Take initial risk with their capitol or borrowed capitol and start a business
>Cover the price of overhead and taxes
>If business is successful they provide a demanded service and create wage earning employment

wrong

accelerationism

>it's worth the investment to have to legally rake your way through the country, obstructed at every turn and generally having a major headache in order to put this road, rail line, water pipe, resevour, gas line, etc...

In fact, I would go as far as to say that ONLY an authority with government weight behind it could have done this.

>capitol
you fucking brainlet

>millionaires
If you earn a decent salary or own a small business then you will be a millionaire.
A million is not really that much money right now.

doesn't really disprove what I said though

Income taxes are paid by people who make money. The really wealthy people are the people who earn their money through assets. These people also vote democrat so they won't increase their taxes.

Recent polling shows the approval for the Trump tax plan is now above 50%. Turns out they weeks of bad press can't stand up to people actually seeing their taxes go down.

I personally got a $100 more every paycheck. I know several other people who got substantial amounts themselves.

20% of billions is far better than 75% of nothing.

What do you think a 15 dollar minimum wage is? Soros does not pay anyone that much anyways. It just hurts people making 100k a year. Why not tax the rich more and increase earned income credit? Oh, right, because Dems are shills for the billionaires.

we hate mainstream Republicans too here

trickle down economics works

You can say it but it's wrong.

I don't.
I support tax cuts for businesses of all sizes to encourage growth.
I also support raising the minimum wage.
I don't support doing one without the other.
I wish the middle class got better tax cuts than the top earners, but you can't get everything.

Because of low barrier of entry to become a small business owner, and the fact that they employ the majority of America. I don't understand how this is even a question, if you work, you either work for the government, own a business, or work for someone that does. Obviously the fewer people that work for the government, the better, unless you want to be like Greece.

Post the tweet from the Cali democrat crying that taxes in homes $750k+ would go up

So what's eminent domain all about then?

No, I think the richest people among us have gotten there primarily by exploitation. I'm NatSoc bruv, fuck globalist financial interests.

It wasn't about the tea, it was about Americans chimping over 'muh freedoms' like we always do.

>then the population would plummit
exactly, the weak, the hedonists, the parasites would die off and take their genes with them. humans are the only species on this planet that have a problem accepting reality.

"That man is the noblest creature may also be inferred from the fact that no other creature has yet contested this claim."

Eminent domain is state sanctioned theft. Like taxes.

Ideally yes, but that shit is impossible to get through in Congress. All businesses deserve a break, minimum wage is a meme policy and should be decided by the states, and spenders rather than investors (the middle class) deserve a bigger break.

Nice Reddit formatting.

Because we don't need the budget as inflated as it is. In 2015 we had an about $450 billion deficit. Slashing military spending by $300 billion and medicare by $150 billion would mean that we'd have balanced the budget. It could be much better than that though. Our current healthcare system is fucked. The insurance and pharmaceutical companies are bleeding it dry. There needs to be price ceilings for medical care and medicine. Once that happens, we wont need to allocate anywhere near as much to medicare in the first place. Oddly enough, medicare isn't even considered discretionary spending. Nobody is trying to fix the problem. They just want to take more money from the citizens and give it to pharma execs whenever one of them decides to increase the price of a $10 drug to $10,000.

Millionaires because thats not that much money anymore
Billionaires should pay 50%

Ok, let's say it is. The people have ordained to create an instituion that can be weilded to act in an inhuman manner on behalf of the civilised world where it is useful to do so.

>primarily by exploitation
>I'M such a lazy pos I can't imagine someone working hard to be successful

forgot to add: why is this wrong?

Admitting that the state acts immorally, but that you think that's ok, is a refreshingly honest response.

You have a simplistic outlook, congrats. I'm sure it's great to see the world in black and white...

Exactly this. This Shareblue shills should just fucking off themselves. We actively hate and disparage mainstream Republicans for being enemies of the working class. They actively shrill for Dems that are worse in many respects, only caring about poor single mothers basically.

Because theft is immoral.

No, accusing all successful people of cheating to get to the top is simplistic.

>I'm sure it's great to see the world in black and white
I never said that.

It's not immoral. It serves a greater good. Or is supposed to, rather.

We need to enact Ron Paul's plan to restore America and a whole lot more.

So is imprisoning someone, or executing them. So is war.

Yet they are still things that it is useful to do.

>that pic

What happened to those poor defenseless american ladies?

I didn't say ALL. Also, I don't believe that usury is legitimate. I'm fine with direct investment but not fine with unchecked capitalism that turns nations into solely economic tools.