Is the hate for Fate/Apocrypha largely unjustified?

Is the hate for Fate/Apocrypha largely unjustified?

It suffers from having a shit studio, shit story and shit characters. Its shit

It's a bad LN adapted into an anime by a shit studio. At least fate:UBW had a saving grace of being adapted by ufotable, which made it watchable.

Studio is one of the worst.
Novel is nothing that great, character interactions are fun but the overall scheme is stupid and played poorly.
MCs (Jeannu + Sieg) are boring as fuck and have no reason for the audience to give a shit about them.
Shirou is there as the antagonist for stupid reasons.
It's a good time killer but nothing exceptional.

No, it's literal horseshit beyond redemption. Talking about the source material. Anime is even worse.

Thats not Fate/Grand Order

BOOM

CRASH

Most hate is the generic battle harem called Deen/stay night.

No.

The writing is horrendous and the plot progression is advanced in a very tupid way. The fanservice frpm "LOL XD ITS A TRAP WAIFU" to "LOL NEKO EARS" are annoying and even offensive. While it has some interesting characters like Mord, Karna, Achilles, it also has some of the most boring fucking characters like Ruler, Sieg, and the Black Faction Masters in general. It's like Game of Thrones where when you see Mord (Lannister scenes) its enjoyable as fuck but then when it cuts to Sieg (Sam/Bran) it turns in to one of the most miserable experience.

>Nasu writes a novel about how heroism would destroy your life and you should only focus on saving what's important to you
>people only care about the servants
>gets whored out to a bunch of fanfiction writers
people hate it for a reason

I'll be glad when its over so Astolfo posting can finally end and we can move on to the Fate series that deserves more attention, Strange Fake

Higashikek wrote a bad story with pacing issues, a bloated cast and too many plot threads. He tried to make F/SN BUT BIGGER AND COOLER and ended up with a shittier experience.

Also Sieg slice of life.

It has good components and ingredients but it as a whole is pretty trash. TFW anime skipped some of the few good moments so far.

>unironically posting FAI aka cookingpriest's autism
Top kek

Best girl

Right on cue

Anyone who expected something extraordinary from Fate should read other stuff. Now post cute Jeanne

A post for Fran saving's sake.

fate always had shit stories and shit characters, it just added one more shitty thing, no big deal

It's 100% justified

Should've been done by ufotable

Ufo cucked Aposhit for Swordboys.

Deen Saber was cute

they seem to find their feet in the last episode
wish they'd given a few episodes to actually flesh out the characters properly, also the uniforms design is still jarring

Just give me a FGO anime by Ufotable and I'll be happy.

If the other Fate entries didn't exist and we judged this as a standalone series, then it's just you average, clichéd action anime with tons of wasted potential.

I just watch it for her.

For >her

Good taste

Vive la france!

>you will never have an onee-san with Doc Ock mechanical tentacle pack
>you will never have a servant who communicates in growls and grunts

feels sad man

>enter the war as a mediocre magus nobody cares about
>exit the war being the head of the family and being teached magic by one of the best teachers of the Clock Tower
>also his sister is still alive

Caules was the real winner of the war

>girl

I want her to sit on my face

Yeah, it's mostly autusts screeching about Sig. He's generic but it honestly isn't that bad, there are way worse MCs out there in perfectly enjoyable shows. These are the same guys who comb through every show looking to find one pet peeve and then try and meme it as a way of ruining the show for others.

Oyakodon

>Sister is still alive and can walk again
ftfy