youtube.com/watch?v=8tyvqoR5wxk
youtube.com/watch?v=QMVPanKol84
youtube.com/watch?v=15mfslsD_Bw
youtube.com/watch?v=BuYqtdkIN-M
youtube.com/watch?v=c4Rw5bMKRwE
youtu.be/F5dZfuQXOiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck if I know. Evangelion, maybe?

DBGT back in the days of Kazaa in the early 00s.

I should note my connection was too shitty to even get 300mb per episode back then so I bought a collection off of ebay. I think I still have the discs somewhere. Probably going to be incredibly shitty quality

Rozen maiden.

Fucking power of memes, desu

Not sure about torrented. But I think Inuyasha was the first I downloaded.

youtube.com/watch?v=8tyvqoR5wxk

Elfen Lied.

Higurashi or Heroman

Naruto with torrents from animesuki, back in 2003.

Shinku > all

I can only remember the first anime I direct downloaded. Those motherfucking subs.
youtube.com/watch?v=QMVPanKol84

Don't know if it was the first, but the earliest I can remember is Zoids: Chaotic Century.
Though that was before I knew it was an anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=15mfslsD_Bw

Rucky Star

this desu

It was this anime about a highschool girl staying late at school (or premises) because her father used to take pictures of her naughty parts each birthday. I don't remember the name of the anime but I remember the plot surprisingly well

I think it was tenjou tenge.

Before that I was in an obscure anime forum where we use the forum server to share anime. There i download fma, elfen lied and others

the first anime I ever downloaded off the internet was a low res .rv (for RealPlayer) of a Hime Chan's Ribbon fansub from eDonkey

Probably that or Love Hina.

Can't remember, but the first one I downloaded was chobits.

I haven't use torrent un my life Sup Forums
What I'm losing aside 1080 upscale's

Rule 3

You need to be over the age of 18 to use this site.

That sounds kind of like Sankarea. Did the girl eventually become undead?

youtube.com/watch?v=BuYqtdkIN-M

Boogiepop Phantom.

I stuck to DDL and IRC until 2009 or so, but the first anime I ever downloaded was .rm raws of the Johto league in Pokemon back in 2002, with Chobits being my first subbed anime.

I've used it a few times, of course I used Kazaa, Emule and Limewire back in the day but ever since Rapidshare started being a thing, I've mostly been fine with direct downloads.

Oh you're right. Surprising how much I remember from just the first minute (intro scene). Time to take a trip down memory lane.

It was Kiddy Grade

>That cool as fuck PV full of scenes that were not in the actual anime

youtube.com/watch?v=c4Rw5bMKRwE

Fucking Gonzo

>Torrent
>Not streaming
Fag

Nurutu

Definitely Eva, although I downloaded other shows before that from certain sites back in the day.

Downloaded and watched Naruto on the PSP when it first came out in 2005. Good times.

This thing.

FMA and Samurai Champloo after they were both complete. After that I remember downloading Gankutsuou, Gungrave, Hajime no Ippo, Utena, Hunter x Hunter, Advent Children, and what was available of Diebuster at the time.

The first series I remember keeping up with weekly was Haruhi after seeing a thread on Sup Forums about the first episode. Good times.

Bible Black.

Durarara or Angel Beats, one of them. I downloaded .avi because my toaster couldn't handle .mkv

Fuck off, PSIA

Blue Dragon back in '07 is the first I remember. Was still on dial-up at this point somehow.

think the first one torrented was schoolrumble. there was stuff before that but those were probably direct downloads or kazaa. i remember being annoyed at having to install bittorrent.

youtu.be/F5dZfuQXOiw

The naruto chunin exams arc.

cant remember what but it was off kazaa/limewire or some anime forums

youtube streaming after that until they stopped allowing it

finally I remember torrenting for the first time I had to download in the morning and leave my computer on so I can watch it when I come home