You wanna know how old this debate is?
Find out how old this game is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oe5gaCxWOkg
youtube.com/watch?v=hMsJlJdWof8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

p. sure postal 2 does not predate mortal kombat
retard

mortal kombat didn't receive anywhere near as much ridicule as postal did for what ever reason
youtube.com/watch?v=oe5gaCxWOkg

The issue is social retards using it as escapism. It blurs the lines between what's sociably acceptable and what's just a game when kids who are bullied just play this game 24/7 and become desensitized to violence. They then decide to take matters into their own hands. We need to focus on mental health in America, banning games or guns won't do anything.

That game sucks.

who is retarded you nigger?
the person who can differentiate fantasy and reality and also keep fantasy in fantasy and reality in reality or the absolute faggot right here trying to blend the two as if that's kosher kill yourself kafir

That game was pretty fun. It was only as violent as you made it in a lot of the missions.

IIRC there was one where there is a parade with marching band playing Stars and Stripes Forever and you have to go around getting a petition signed. Then the parade gets suicide bombed.

Later in the game the church has been turned into a mosque.

In what way did this game suck? Postal 2 is a perfect ten. Postal 2 sucks like Primus sucks. youtube.com/watch?v=hMsJlJdWof8

The game is literally about if Donald Trump was president

I don't know if ur joking, but i played it and it was unpleasant mostly.

do you understand it and refute it or do you reject it outright then?

Understand what?

that which you state sucks did you understand it

Fixed that image for ya.

It was really surprising just how many different ways any given day could play out.

>what is DOOM

fixed that for you user

you mean the dark humor of the game, i assume. yeah, im sure i got most of it but as a whole the game wasn't done well or it's not fun to play. i gave it a test run just recently.

I think it's games like candy crush that would cause kids to go on murderous rampages

there is so much more going on in the game that crude humor. you clearly slipped and fell on surface level casual filters. your opinion isn't really valid publicly but you may keep your own opinion to yourself unchallenged

I've played gta v so much just shooting people and running them over. In my mind I'm not thinking of them as real people, I just like having fun and seeing 5 people go under or over my car.

Fuck off grandpa before I glue 8k vr system to your face with horror games and set up an electrical device on your body that mimics physical pain.

Just waiting until we use video games as a torture device, be graphics so real you can't escape your emotions. It's coming grandpa and I'll put you in your lazy boy all hooked up to a VR hell

wow thats dank

>Postal2 was the first game to generate controversy for being excessively violent
the absolute state of amerimutts

>implying pong wasn't the first controversial vidya

doom got blamed for everything from general mischievousness to columbine. postal 2 was a meme to shove in the face of liberals.