One Piece

Is there a reason why Nami looks extra cute when she is around Sanji?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAx7flxQWDw
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She is in love

>the twirl is reversed
That's really annoying

Can't we all just get along and enjoy OP together instead of trying to trigger each other?

>twirls the same way Sanjis eyebrows do
It's just the small details like this that confirm SaNami

No. All these shippers are fucking cancer who gave ruined these threads. The last thread was nothing but shipping faggotry. Even Naruto threads were never this cancerous.

because you are mentally retarded good luck!

Oda, where's my NIGGA Zoro?

Wont you get banned for saying nigga?

You need to believe in Zorofag. Right now you're seeing the true conviction of a man.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this really what you read One Piece for?

>Shippingfags
>Caring for One Piece at all
You're such a joker user

That wasn't necessary user, but thanks anyway.

reminder that Jinbe can literally kill the entire Strawhat Alliance by himself

Did Nami just beat a Yonko?

Why do you ask a question you already know the answer to?

No, Big Mama is just fine.

Yes user, Big Mom is dead

Public service announcemente
this is a shit shipfagging thread. Do not reply, just report and hide.

How hard will Shanks and his legendary crew of real pirate put Luffy in the fucking dumpster?

Beating doesn't mean killing, but the attack sure hurt her. Counts as a victory in my book.

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!

No, she's dead dude. Nami just murdered BIGMEME.

Is Nami now big 3 along with Luffy and Sanjay?

>but the attack sure hurt her.
Sure thing. Just wait for next week when is revealed than the attack was nothing but a scratch
>Counts as a victory in my book.
I think you have a very broad definition of "victory"

>but the attack sure hurt her.
We don't know that. We only know that the attack seems to have connected.

It's definitely an impressive display of power from Nami, but outside of getting rid of pursuing fodder and delaying Big Mom it's likely not done all that much more. That's not to say that doing those things isn't impressive as it most certainly is.

I'll tell you what fucking happened.

Sure, Mam isn't "beaten" but NAMI got a legit hit in on a yonkou.
This comes after Brook shat all over her power and then stole something from under her.

The SH shit all over Mam like it wasn't nothing.

>*action*

Being on Sanjis hands gives Nami super powers. Just like Sanji grabbing Namis tits gave him power on punk hazard

what if devil fruits actually taste really good but they are an acquired taste?

>Sanjay
>Big 3
The only 3 Sanji will ever be now is in the polls. Now that Jinbei is in he's out of the monster trio. He's not in the OG trio like Luffy, Zoro, and Nami. Hell, he's never even been in the top 3 bounties in the crew. So much for being "Oda's favorite SH" like some other anons were claiming. He didn't even get named dropped in his 20th anniversary message.

Props to Nami to most likely gotten a hit in against a Yonkou. No way that had no effect, it was boosted Zeus hit. Big Mom herself uses Zeus to attack, so she pretty much got hit by herself, a yonkou.

Y O J D
O
J
D

Definitely. Arc is over time to go home.

is this what winning feels like?

Oda hates shippers. Go read a girls manga.

>I don't think there will be any romances among that crew. Nami probably sees all the good aspects/qualities of those guys, but One Piece isn't a romance. Maybe a lot of girl readers ask this kind of question. Boys are not interested all all. One Piece is basically a shonen manga, manga for boys, so romance isn't depicted.

This is a girls manga

>getting hit by weakest Yonkou
>no way had no effect
Bigmemefags, really.

Because you're a braindead shipperfag

I hope One Piece and Boku no Hero Threads get banned or something, this shippershit is getting out of hand.

Same here. And I actually like both manga.

Sana is related to the story though. What's wrong?

Wrong. Are you shitposting retards really so delusional that you think Oda is going to have romance in One Piece?
SaNa, not happening
LuNa, not happening
SaPu, not happening.
Whatever stupid, idiotic portmanteau you can think of involving the Strawhats and any other character, not fucking happening. You wanna know why I despise you retards? Let me put it this way.
Let's say one day you find a guy punching himself in the face. After he punches himself, he starts whining about how much it hurts, and then he punches himself again. Then he starts whining, and punches himself. And then he does it again. And again. And again. And even after his face is bloody, his eyes are swollen shut, and he's spit out half his teeth, he just keeps doing it..
Now, at first sure, you might feel worried about the fucking retard, or maybe find it funny and laugh at him, but eventually you get tired of seeing it. And because it never fucking stops, the apathy you feel eventually boils over into raw hatred and you want nothing more than to strangle the fucking moron to put him out of your misery.
That is why I hate you, you fucking disgusting mentally ill shipper.

What's gonna happen with Brook and Chopper?

>you think Oda is going to have romance in One Piece?
To be fair, 3/5 TS arcs have had romance.
Fishman Island's opening problem was that this one suitor kept throwing axes at the princess.
Punk Hazard none.
Dressrosa was a country of romance and passion. Violet was even passionate enough to fuck her dad's usurper.
Zou none.
Whole Cake Island is all about marriage.
It's crazy to assume all this shipperfaggotry is only because they shit threads like this for no reason.
There has to be a catalyst and I just gave you three.

This. Don't be delusional guys. Most of these people are just good friends. There is clearly no romantic relationship going on. Or if there is it's a gag made impossible by their personalities. If there is one true pairing that is canon by Oda it's Sanji and Robin. There is clearly something going on there anyone can see that obviously. Just saying objectively Sanji and Robin have sex and will be like Shaky and Ray EOS.

>People thought Katukuri would job to Sanji
>It was actually best skelly and a karate pig

>Whatever stupid, idiotic portmanteau you can think of involving the Strawhats and any other character, not fucking happening
That's what he meant. There can be romance in the series but not with the straw hats. WCI being about the marriage doesn't mean anything since the marriage has been portrayed as a negative since the very beginning.

romance between outside forces, and romance between the main characters/crew members, are two very different things user.

Could it be the thing that bothers you about shippers is that they make you feel powerless because you can't stop them?

Shippers are an irrational bunch. Give them a spot and they'll take it, that's what I meant.
Even if the current arc isn't about their favorite ship, as long as there's the barest hint of romance they'll be here frothing.

Seriously though, the only Strawhat romance that has any chance of happening is Usopp getting together with Kaya, and even then it wouldn't happen until the post-timeskip epilogue chapter.

Oda is a hack

youtube.com/watch?v=tAx7flxQWDw

Still best one piece' scene.

LOL

>L*N* loses
>wahh no romance
What a bunch of cry babies

allowing them only on wednesday and thursday or whenever spoiler and release day happen would be enough to kill most shitposting.

Well, she got attacked by something that has her own soul in it, so I guess that's the only way you can actually hurt her.

>161279343
>Still salty over Jinbros winning

No, it's not.

I want them to beat Perospero but I'm doubting it

>Carrotfags and Jinbefags fighting each other and clogging up threads
>Not wanting both of them to join the crew
>Not wanting the Male-Female-Male-Male pattern from both the East Blue and Paradise to repeat in the New World
>Not wanting the exciting adventures of the Mink and the Fishman with the Straw Hat crew
>Not wanting to have scenes of Jinbe regaling Carrot with stories of the Fishmen

I've already got Jinbe, and I already see the dynamic with her and Luffy/Chopper. If she's coming along, no problems here. Let 100 more nakama join for all I care.

I really, really, REALLY, like Carrot.
I just don't want anyone to join the crew to be honest.
I would much rather have people like Carrot and Pedro just tag along an arc or two, and then just going on their way again.
That way Oda can still have fresh faces appear and help the strawhats, but he won't have to breakup the current cew synergy they already have.

>synergy
How do you know Oda wouldn't keep it with adding new crewmates?

I don't think Carrot will join.

Having Jinbe juggling two new crewmates joining simultaneously would be hell on him. I just hope Oda joins but Carrot has to go home but if Pedro dies, then it looks like Carrot might join as an apprentice or something.

I don't know man, Oda has some health problems. I don't think he can keep up with them anymore. Plus, I think he knows too much about the world of OP and can spoil the adventure. Jinbe juggling crew members sounds like fun though.

someone is going to use this as pasta. it's gonna be great.

Kinda wanna draw this but with luffy and my nakama instead of my love but who should I put as the other person? Law?

Luffy already have Zoro to wank him off. Jinbe is too boring to join crew alive

Law is good, but Sanji would work even better because of the current arc.

Law is a solid choice; most of the Straw Hats would likely be neutral if Luffy did such a thing to them, Law would probably look completely uncomfortable which is more amusing.

No it's not. She did it facing Zeus.

So now that Luffy knows that Prometheus is just a lot of fire, and he's near a juice river, will we see Gear Four Water Luffy?

Now I'm confused. Maybe I'll draw both?

You could. Even at the same time. Would make it even more awkward.

You do you man. Both Law and Sanji are solid options, the former due to the obvious discomfort he'd feel and the latter due to the events of this arc teamed with his distaste of men being too touchy-feely with him, as he was with the minks on Zou.

Why would Oda let Nami do that to Big Mom?

Oda foreshadowing that Zeus is autistic glutton like big mom

And her getting fucked

We go through the last 9 episodes of Whole Cake island that I have on hand.
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
Bring milk for the crackers.

Tomorrow we restart with 4kids episodes, if you are into punishing yourselves.

How many people even watch this?

It could make for an interesting tidbit with her powers if her soul constructs had more noticeable elements of her personality. Such as you suggested in Zeus possessing a greater affinity for her gluttony, or perhaps Prometheus sharing a closer connection with her anger and demanding attitude. Napoleon is a bit harder to place, perhaps he has more of her crafty nature about him given his warnings. Or perhaps I'm making shit up, cool idea though.

Usually averages at 9-12.
In peaks days we'd have 50 and all time high was at 139 when we streamed Ace's death for first time.

Even if you're a non-shipper, please pay attention to ep 791. While we know it's the anime being cheapskates, they keep adding these Nami shots and thoughts about Sanji. They could have wasted it on anything else, buit they chose to waste it on Nami thinking about Sanji.

Really makes the almonds activate.

Episode 791 was last Saturday.
The episodes tonight are 793-801.

That's too bad then

At least the awareness is out there

Oda isn't involved with the anime, so why should we care?

Stay out the stream with that cancer.

Good news it's only for teh 9 people who watch it

Will Wano be full of fights or will it be just a HUGE fight against Kaido? Important battles seem to last a long ass time and that could be the case when actually fighting against a Yonko.

Pretty sad that they couldn't find an actor who could grow out Sanji's facial hair.

No nip can

Is probably gonna be an all out war a la Marineford

What do you think Gerth (the female giant from Big Mom's flashback) looks like now?

Bad guys:
>A yonko
>Three commanders
>an army of artificial zoans 500 strong

Good guys:
>Two pirate crews
>A bunch of samurai and ninjas
>a giant elephant-full of beastpeople
Fuck yeah it's gonna be a big fight, especially since there will probably be at least 7 of the 11 Supernovas present.

are we ever gonna be sick and tired of winning, brookbros?

Probably something similar to most One Piece females, an absolute babe. Just a 30ft babe.