Buyfag thread

buyfag thread

read the meme buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/item/549387
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post lolis :)

Remember to always consult your dick.

Looks like they're doing a rerun of the only non-gk monmus figure we're probably ever going to see. Glad I didn't fall for scalper prices.

Thanks for the reminder

>get outbid last minute on yja for a C92 release that I really wanted
>hours later, the circle announces general sales
everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

Instant preorder baby.

Kind of blows the Heavy Armament ver. was a Goodsmile shop exclusive, but whatever.

I don't watch/Play KanColle at all.
So I like my boatsluts with as little boat as possible, also my red hot American blood wouldn't stop me from pre ordering Iowa.

I'm waiting for balloon powered Iowa, I'd rather haver her freedom in a non damaged form

The inflatables actually bother me less than the ripped clothing. Iowa manages to look classier with fake tits, who'da think?

She's totally going to bin like Atago right?
Or maybe not since the heavy version is GSC exclusive?
I want her but I would feel like an idiot paying full price for something that would bin soon after release.

I predict a 8000-8800, sale price.

8k would be pretty nice.

It'd a reasonable supposition. Maybe not quite as hard, but I'd still expect a bin. I want to see how Takao plays out too even though I don't want her.

Atago's heavy version was also exclusive, that's hardly an indicator of her future stock

I prefer Amakuni version, the hair on mfs looks damn nice but I rather have my starry eyes boastful with both of her sparkling eyes fully displayed.

Fake tits or not they are efull of pride and freedom and fit the overexagerated image of FUCK YEAH AMERICA

I mean the other KanColle Wonderful Hobby Selection figures like Yamato, Musashi and Harbor Princess all rose significantly in price after release.

It's hard to tell, I'm leaning on the safe side and pre-ordering though.

Boatfu*

That's the one that reluctantly got away, I still don't want it, but something enamours me to covet it.

If you are going to preorder go full limited edition. Otherwise just wait.

The choice is up to you but either path are the obvious alternatives, pre-ordering the regular version is asking to overpay and not pre-ordering the limited one is asking to be ripped by aftermarket prices.

Why do people like you even exist? You're a disgusting secondary.

Tempted to make her the 3rd swimsuit figure in my collection.

Haven't been this enamored with a swimsuit figure at first sight since KOS-MOS ver. swimsuit.

subliminal messaging

Why is KanColle so popular in this thread?
I see more boatsluts here than in the /jp/ KC thread.

>Dickbuying a swimsuit figure
>Picking the most plain one in the set
I mean, I'm thinking about her two but I also have the others and wonder if I'll care about this in a year when it hopefully releases.

Same reason fate and touhou are popular, cute girls.

Surprised she has the lewdest fig of the 3.
Jumped on it as fast as I can. Haven't even opened pic related yet.

But the 2hus weren't even that cute until fanartists got a hold of them.

MEGUMI A LEWD!
I have utaha ordered as well. Should I get eriri swimsuit just for the sake of completion?

Same here. It's a complicated feeling

For the price, definitely

The prices are fair if you're fine with the wait. Keep in mind to complete the set there is still one more you'll need to buy though.

What does Chun-Li see that is so intriguing?

How many of you guys have jobs?

Most

I do. Only way to afford this shit.

How am I secondary when I LITERALLY am just in it for art and designs?
I don't discuss boatsluts, I merely pick the ones i like the most design wise.
This hobby is all about aesthetics, asswipe.
Even if your waifu gets a figure, if it looks like garbage you won't be satisfied.

I'm still on the fence about Eriri. I really like her and I love the design. The price is right. I just cant bring myself to press the buy button. It sucks when there are so many other figures you want but your practical side says wait it out.

wat

Baka mobairuposuta kun

not currently but living comfortably off my GI bill until I graduate college and get a big boy job.

I dunno user, I was tempted by Utaha too, but I think I like how toned Megumi's stomach is too.

My mistake, I was thinking of this: myfigurecollection.net/item/549387

Not technically part of the set, but come on.

I do, Neetbux alone don't pay for shelves of $200+ statues.

>I LITERALLY am just in it for art and designs
That is the very definition of secondary in this context. Someone who enjoys the fanworks, merchandise, spin-offs, etc. without ever having experienced the original. Like someone who reads Touhou doujins but has never played the games.

>secondary in this context.
The context of spending your money on plastic Chinese butts? Not that guy but you can go full autismo on who likes what the most but it doesn't mean they deserve to own something over someone who isn't on their same level of obsession.

Nobody cares with the secondary argument here. Plenty of people buy figures from IPs they're not familiar with, myself included.

As someone who plays Kancolle the primary source for boatsluts hardly worth mentioning, just go to the wiki and listen to their voice lines and you get the entire playing experience without the grinding.

>The context of spending your money on plastic Chinese butts?
The context of buying plastic chinese butts from a game you've never played.

>from a game you've never played.
completely irrelevant when the primary point of contention is being a secondary is "disgusting". You imply they aren't worthy to do what they want with their own money because they don't like something as much as you do.

All of them are pretty nicely toned all over, it's one of the nicer parts of the set. And don't get me wrong, she is attractive but as intended they managed to make a cute girl not stand out.

Sakura's futa cock

Is this worth 12,400?

I just ate god damn it, that's disgusting.

>implying a glorified flash game is actually worth playing

It's shit, that being said I've been playing for three years.

why is it so anorexic yet so lumpy?

Multiple episodes of rape, pregnancy, harapan and forced abortions while she's orgasming.

Why does everybody else sees it but the professional sculptor didn't? Just fix the damn eye and the figure is good.

>11k yen

You spend too long staring at a thing and you can miss stuff, these things do happen. It's also hard to critique one's own work but that doesn't answer how no one else corrected that.

>Left
>Idolmaster Arcade/Xenoglossia design
>Right
>Kind of wonky anime design

Still too much, doubt I'll bother buying this given the sculpt is flawed. I'll just buy Chihaya even though I don't like her that much, her design is pretty nice

I was on the fence too about Chihaya. I wanted her and Haruka the most and their unpainted prototypes looked really nice, but painted Chihaya looks off, it's her mouth I think. And now we get hammerhead Haruka.

>Jam delayed to September
>September order is now at 48k

Send help.

I have no idea what I'm looking at.

It's the lighting, it casts too dark a shadow on her neck which makes her face literally pop out

In the real world she'll probably look fine

Please stop buying with your dick.

Just got this in today. I am very happy with it, guess I will have to get the Momo one now and will be pre-ordering thing the Yui and Mikan ones as well

best site to buy titty pad from?

You're not the boss of me my dick is, and he's a benevolent master

Say hello to my German wives

Do you guys ever wonder what your proxy thinks of the stuff you buy? Especially if it's lewd stuff.

Try to avoid putting it in direct sunlight for extended periods if you want to keep it in good condition.

I'm sure they've seen worse.

fuck yeah my saber haregi 1/7 by stronger came in. im gonna jack off to her asap. jokes

I've seen uguu-ier.

They probably stop giving a shit after a while, much like a nurse stops giving a shit about seeing penises after a few years.

Those fucking lumps.

Being a proxy has to be pretty fun, I can only imagine the weird shit they've had to buy.

Not him, but is it just a worry about the paint fading, or are there other things to worry about?

I just fell in love with her feet and sandals.

the entire line has some nice feet man

Paint fade and plastic degradation in the very long term, mostly just paint fade.

Ok I figured as much. I'm a huge fag for the FREEing bunnies so I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something specific to them I wasn't aware of.

Considering how many orders they process you'd have to be into the most degenerate shit imaginable for your proxy to even notice

absolutely

>Sara not married
Disgusting, if Yodo wasn't married I'd tell you to kill yourself.

>Doujin price 200Yen
>Show up on Yahoo auction for 1000 yen
>Asked proxy sote to bid for me
>Total cost raised to US$35
That could have been used to buy 20 copies instead

Labor costs.

why didn't you buy 20 doujin that way the shipping would seem like less assrape

more texture to stimulate my dick

i bought my [not]child sex doll through a proxy and they were very supportive and non judgmental

Now we need that Remilia pillow guy

I want these majestic figures

quit mine, so i'm half-ass consulting/contracting and living off savings. figures will be the death of me

Software Developer here. Good pay, but I rarely buyfag anymore at this point. Just doesn't fill the emptiness anymore.

I agree with The proxy that signed for my package had a super Caucasian name like Max or Hugh. Probably be a neat job to have being a foreigner.