youtu.be/Tr_L9QesqAs
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Broward County Sheriff's Office 2/16/18
youtu.be/J3Z84SEvcPQ
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Broward County Hospital 2/16/18
youtu.be/-xI-FOzxK2k

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/06/28/condoleezza-rice-president-donald-trump-stands-for-american-values.html
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/349005-condoleezza-rice-supports-administration-painting-a-bleak-picture-of
politico.com/story/2016/12/dick-cheney-trump-surrogate-232746
edition.cnn.com/2015/09/08/politics/dick-cheney-iran-speech-madness/index.html
washingtonexaminer.com/donald-rumsfeld-trumps-decision-to-recognize-jerusalem-as-israels-capital-was-a-no-brainer/article/2642796
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/8/donald-trump-earns-praise-for-his-steel-clad-leade/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

I have special information from NPR this afternoon that the Russians are pushing a extremist gun agenda. They call for teachers to carry guns. For what purpose no one can know but probably to execute students.

Wtf I love gun control now thanks Trump

You'll suck his Jew cock until the end of time you fucking reddit niggers.

Look — I get it. I’ve been a part of this movement since the golden escalator ride, but it’s now time to admit it; we were duped. Drumpf flipped on gun control and is now anti-2nd amendment, the movement has lost steam, and all your hopes and dreams are swirling down the toilet bowl like a fat steaming DRUMPF.

It’s totally hopeless, but listen: don’t do it. There’s more to life than just politics. You were totally betrayed by drumpf, but just because the movement is over doesn’t mean that your life should be over.

Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at:
1 (800) 273-8255

Good to see Piers becoming more and more MAGA

More the merrier

AWOO!

MAGA!

To the Bartbois coming here, please learn how to read

>Piers as guest
>Not Alex

BAN ASSAULT FINGERS

AWOO~

TRUTH

>durr where's the bump stock
we need to make fingers illegal

Why is Piers wearing lipstick in that picture?

WHY IS TRUMP KEKING ON THE SECOND AMENDMENT???

PLS STOP TRUMP PLS

I'M ON TO YOU, GLOBALISTS

awoo awoo awoo

Drumpfshits are so delusional they think Trump orchestrated this North-South thaw.
I'm sure you think that without Trump Koreans couldn't tie their shoelaces and make their own breakfasts, amirite?

North and South have wanted to get this shit started for years
Every time they got close, the (((United States of America))) pulled some shit to scupper their progress
South Koreans got fed up, uncovered the satanic American-connected cult ruling over their country and removed their puppet.
In new elections they voted for this leftwing guy, basically the Bernie/Corbyn of Korea, who's central focus was unification/peace
And both sides are finally casting aside America and getting this going
This has nothing to do with Drumpf, they're doing this against heavy US pressure

Without the NK boogeyman, America loses its excuse to be in north east Asia. Japan already wants you out because your soldiers are basically the rapefugees of Japan.
But America can't afford to lose its strategic footing there. Remember, the big game is against China and Russia.

Expect a false flag soon and Drumpf whipping his retarded 56% population into war fever.

Look — I get it. I too have been a part of this movement since the golden escalator ride, and as much as it pains me to admit: we were duped. Drumpf flipped on gun control and is now anti-2nd amendment, the movement has lost steam, and all your hopes and dreams are swirling down the toilet bowl like a fat steaming DRUMPF.

It’s totally hopeless, but listen: don’t do it. There’s more to life than just politics. You were totally betrayed by drumpf, but just because the movement is over doesn’t mean that your life should be over.

Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at:
1 (800) 273-8255

twitter rampage distracting Tucker edition

BAN ASSAULT FINGERS!

GET THE RUSSIAN TROLLS OUT OF MY HEAD!!

>mfw Trump sparks another gun panic and I get to sell the shit I bought during the lull after Obama's last one

How low can you guys go?

Anderson Cooper is calling you guys out for your stupid conspiracies

what a rude as fuck moron

Racism is not the answer.

>literal pagan wizard

COLD

DEAD

HANDS

trump bump

SHALL BE INFRINGED
>SHALL BE INFRINGED

cause he is on tv,
why does he have a terrible shade, thats a much better question

Guys, isn't Tucker just the dreamiest?

TUCC PURGES THE HOMELESS

Friendly reminder that the OG neocons are firmly behind Trump.

>Condoleezza Rice: Trump stands for American values and seeks to act in the best interests of the US
cnbc.com/2017/06/28/condoleezza-rice-president-donald-trump-stands-for-american-values.html

>Condoleezza Rice: Trump right to paint 'bleak picture' of North Korea
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/349005-condoleezza-rice-supports-administration-painting-a-bleak-picture-of

>Cheney emerges as surprise Trump surrogate
politico.com/story/2016/12/dick-cheney-trump-surrogate-232746

>Dick Cheney on Iran deal: 'It is madness'
edition.cnn.com/2015/09/08/politics/dick-cheney-iran-speech-madness/index.html

>Donald Rumsfeld: Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital was a 'no brainer'
washingtonexaminer.com/donald-rumsfeld-trumps-decision-to-recognize-jerusalem-as-israels-capital-was-a-no-brainer/article/2642796

>Donald Trump earns praise for his steel-clad leadership from Donald Rumsfeld
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/8/donald-trump-earns-praise-for-his-steel-clad-leade/

I love the NRA. The NFA of 1934 is great

I guess we need a final solution then.

Everyone from Infowars is banned from Fox News. Too much bad publicity. Remember the shitstorm when Alex went on Megyn Kelly?

>expecting anything from sleepy sessions

I think your frog is broken.

IS TUCKER TALKING ABOUT THE POO IN LOO?

Reminder that these are the same people who made fun of the hurricane victims because they were from red states.

Racism is an analytical tool to find solutions.

You're next. I'm not going to stop until you have full blown AIDS.

He'll never impress Tucker at this rate

>Supports (((Israel)))
>Supports DACA
>Supports Gun Control
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPP
RIGHT FUCKING
NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

How are homeless camps a thing? It is literally a crime to be homeless in my entire state.

Oh shit, Ryan.

>broward fags thought they could march into tallahassee and throw a temper tantrum to get floridaman to budge on gun rights

top fucking kek

Truth.

I really hate being an american.

Whats wrong with living in a tent in a biome without 4 seasons?

Why would you need more?

Guys, why do Trump associates keep lying and then pleading guilty ? I don't understand why they would lie if they don't have anything to hide ?

haters will say its photoshopped!

Satan confirms

>they actually brought in kids from the school to pressure Florida lawmakers to ban "assault weapons"
>the vote still failed
thank you Florida for not cucking to anti-gun hysteria because "m-muh kids :("

...unlike Trump who is currently anti-gun now

Don't worry, apparently Florida doesn't have to do anything because Trump is going to ban private sales, bump stocks, and introduce an AWB.

Under 2 weeks until national Amnesty Day.

Under 2 weeks until you realize Joe was right.

Cucking out in guns is only the beginning boys...

It's going to be a new semester and I have a new round of dumbasses to teach. Try to learn from these stories. I'd like a normal semester for once. Feel free to share your own college stories if you know dumbass classmates.

> Tell class the specific name of the textbook for the class
> neon haired dyed hippo suggests Twitter and Tumblr to be substituted instead

> greasy neckbeard asks me if I ever heard of Mencius Moldbug and proceeds to give me a monotone rant about democracy that I pretend to listen to so he doesn't feel bad

> Student comes in during office hours to pitch to me his great idea about "the next Facebook with a political twist" and how he wants me to get a colleague from the CS department to join his project
> Seriously thinks I'd get someone I don't even know to waste time writing code for some 18 year old faggot and his shitty idea

> Every semester, at least two niggers in class. One who "looks up to Obama" so he picked PoliSci because he doesn't know what else to do. The other hates white people and picked it as some sort of challenge, like "I can do it too".
> Future Obama drops after a week.
> Anti-white sticks it out but ends up with an F at the end of the semester.

> Require students to cite sources for papers
> At least one student tries to copy another's list of citations thinking I'll never check
> Spend so much time tweaking crap to make it look different only to screw up because the person they copied from made up their sources

> Gay Jewish professor
> Always get one super hot tall white guy in my class every semester.
> He drops and switches majors.
> Left with nothing but racially and/or gender ambiguous dipshits who visit me during office hours to share their clever jokes about Drumpf

> There is a "head SJW" in every class who is even more SJW than the rest.
> Always tries to correct me on inane bullshit
> Turns in absolute fucking terrible papers that look like they were written on "parody a SJW' threads on Sup Forums

QUIT PLAYING VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES

Like who? Flynn didn't lie; Manafort didn't lie.

libshits

assuming you had the same birthyear, what else would you want to be?

hahaha
>our wealthiest cities run by progressives all are starting to look like Port Au Prince

SHITHOLES CONFIRMED

This is old but still good from GQ. It highlights how what liberals demand after mass shootings is mostly symbolic measures that will have almost no effect.

I'm going to debunk you now, shill

>Condi Rice
Negress wants to remain relevant. Who cares.

>Cheney attacks Iran
So? Everyone except Obama and literal retards was against that

>Cheney takes a break from bashing Trump to praise him
Media thinks Cheney's unpopularity is a good way to bash Trump

>Rumsfeld
See Condi Rice

1/10 because you put effort in

They lied about things that happened back in 2012, before Trump even decided to run?

Wtf I want drumpf impeached now!

Is this another Trump says "lets fix DACA" but secretly he knows it won't be fixed and doesnt want it to be episode just to shut up Dems and come out on top?

Trump wants a review of bump stocks. They were already reviewed by Obama Admin and deemed legal. They will reach the same result. Trump will say he recommended they be banned but knows damn well they can't be.

>Progressives
Just call them what they are, communists, and if you're afraid to call them that, equate them to plutocrats.

Hey trump, how about you define what an assault weapon is before you ban them!? Fucking cuck is just as bad as every other uniparty swamp creature.

Even Joe admits to this

Hi, gun loving democrat here but seriously its time to ban guns.

cold

dead

TINY

HANDS

that's what it sounds like to me

Guy talking about his grandpa's gun here. Phone camera isn't working to take a pic with, but it's a .22 and is apparently made out of polished wood I think?

>dat Walking Dead style music while going through the homeless camp

lel

>Tucker's face when the one Democrat he has some respect for starts talking about muh wage gap and muh minorities when he brought him on to talk about the death of white America
That was honestly sad to watch.

>buying a gun before may

like taking candy from a baby

What are the details with Trump hosting these kids tomorrow??

How many will be there?? Will any of this shit be broadcast live, or is it a closed session??

hey british bro good to see you again

neat, did you make that?

So how do you explain his tweet a few mins ago desiring to ban private sales and giving the government the power to halt all legal gun sales by just not answering the phone at NICS?

((((California))))

joe is gonna get btfo when trump doesnt ban bump stocks

lol? i only sim city

BASED SAN FRANCISCO

Former gun supporter here. It's hilarious watching the AR-15 crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let Armalite get the bump stocks.

wizard sword ban when?

Please substantiate your claim.

HE GOT FIRED

Moar AOA pls