Who is the greatest nonwhite person to ever live?

who is the greatest nonwhite person to ever live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=TsgKnb1E8jA
youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

one of those jewish scientists.

i wanna say albert einsten, but there's probably a handful who made a great impact.

56%ers are made this way, you know that, right?

Do women realize how foolish they look when they do this?

Ghengis Khan

Probably Genghis Khan, probably responsible for at least 10 IQ points of the Chinese Average.

Didn't Einstein just rip-off a bunch of other people in his field at the time?

Came here to post this.

Pinochet

The Nigger King

Cyrus the great

Dr. Jonas Salk invented the polio vaccine and gave it away for free.

Robert J Oppenheimer

ITT

Everyone is white except Obama (who is also half white) and Genghis Khan (who was probably mixed with white)

Hitler

Alexandre Dumas
I fucking love The Count Of Monte Cristo

yes
a huge fraud, perpetrated by jews, the children of lies, who follow a liar

Got any more of her?

Good answer

>Saying her pussy is too valuable for anything but the best genes
IDK, that just seems like good marketing, user.

Bashar Al Assad

>Commie
Instantly disqualified.

Jesus

Genghis Khan.

jesus.

Jesus

Which year did this guy win the Daytona 500, again?

>Conquered asia
>Conquered eastern europe
>His superior mongolian diseases almost wiped out the weak white genes
>Population of europe went so low that it's not even the same white race anymore.

Put Assad in the tribes of Africa or Amazonian jungle or the indian bamboo villages and he is is fucking white. The same with Einstein who is fucking white. I bet you, Assad thinks he's white.

The only ones that are not white here is Genghis Khan (who is mixed) and Obama (who is half white).

Did anyone COMPLETELY nonwhite do anything ever?

Alexander the Great

Ghengis Khan
End of discussion

It's still fun to practice making them with brown grils, you know that, right?

Butthurt shitskin detected

ummm... they was kangz?

Alexander Pushkin

this looks like my sister in law
weird

Disgusting, you can keep her Amerimutts

Kek, when I was in highschool my class had to give a presentation on a "great leader" and make an argument as to why what they did was so great. Everyone did someone who'd fought for freedom or was a good guy, like Lincoln, or some other cop-out. When asked who I'd be doing by my teacher, I'd done no research so I just blurted out Genghis Khan.
Did you know he killed his brother over a fish? And I gave a speech on how this mother fucker was a great leader when his legacy was essentially raping all of Asia and then subsequently killing them, piling the skulls of his enemies in the centers of the towns he'd conquered.

I got a 96, highest grade in the class.

Dirty chink

Michael Jackson.

The only successful black man to know ((they)) we're trying to play him and he fought back.

My father

I hope not, she's seems like a keeper.

thanks, you can keep these two and their ilk too!

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

>I'd done no research
>I got a 96, highest grade in the class.

Amerimutt Education everyone.

Einstein didn't come up with E=mc2. De Pretto did. But due to the way the Juden control the media, they have stolen the credit for themselves. Anyone can look up the journal that Dr Pretto got published in, and see that it pre-dates Einstein's paper.

Europe just lost its Asian Greek colonies along with its mythical genetic birthplace around the black sea. Win some lose some.

Ghengis khan is the only non white that whites are jealous of, we learned so much thanks to him, considering he did in about 10 years what the crusades failed to do in 300.

this guy

Genghis Khan or Tamerlane.

Jesus!

I won't deny it. I'm nearly done with college with a 3.4 gpa. I haven't studied for a test in at least 3 years.
That being said, I'm a pretty decent speaker. My dad taught me well.

Salk was a fantastic guy. Suprising a jew didn't want to make any money off his work.

Probably an Inka, did you know these dudes never touched the ground in public? Except for when the Spanish came and literally fell into being conquerors. But these guys had people collecting their trash and saving it year round so that no one else could touch it, and then at the end of collecting they would burn it as a sacrifice to the gods. They also ran a civilization without the wheel, currency, hunger, and their empire spread across the entire coast of South America.

Too bad Indians can't fight disease...

It was I'd had done no research not I'd done no research.
You sound like nigger with your nigger talk.

>contacts

Shaka Zulu

Genghis Khan. He was the greatest revolutionary who has ever lived.
His people were basically fauna when he was born, viewed as a source of slaves by his neighbors. Then just like Rome, he conquered the fucking world as he knew it in self-defense of and for his people, everybody who wronged his tiny nation bowed to him, or was annihilated.
They sat in opulent cities full of defenses and he still won while outnumbered; he ended the concept of sieging in some regions because you can't wait out a horde of plainsmen who literally come from living openly in worse conditions then the areas surrounding the cities.
But what makes me admire him the most is that he probably had more wealth pass through his hands then any other human who has ever lived yet he never grasped it for himself, he passed it along to his soldiers and their families and especially their widows/orphans.
He spent his entire time as the most powerful man on the planet in a shitty yurt on various military campaigns.

>You sound like nigger with your nigger talk.

see
"I'd" is a contraction for "I had." Saying "I'd had done no research" is like saying "I had had done no research."
Are you retarted?

fuckin' wicked eye mate, nice catch

chink

Hannibal Bonnepart

But that was after he met the chick and he wanted to impregnate her. Before that, he was a loser like most us that isolated himself from the outside world. He was so isolated ge gad no idea there was a market crash in 1929.

steven seagal

Yeah mongolia is cool to be honest family

lol

based.... I think?

Yes, but scientists, nowadays, step on top of each other, all the time, in order to discover new things. A scientist that says "hahaha fags it was all me gg2ez" is just a cunt

Why does Genghis Khan look like John Wayne? Maybe it's the camera?

kek'd

who?
All of them!

assad cyrus and all aforementioned heebs jesus included are all white. therefore i vote sammy davis jr

your mom

youtube.com/watch?v=TsgKnb1E8jA

Ghengis Khan, obviously

youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg

>Girl looks my type
>girl fully clothed
>pic posted on /pol
It's a trap isn't it..

>mfw jew harp

wrong you fucking nigger
Mongols never conquered Europe

Of course they didn't.

delet

no they did not
The Golden Horde was not Mongolian.
It was the TATARS that conquered Russia.
That is why it's called the TATAR YOKE
And Tatars were Caucasoid Turkic Tribes that got enslaved by the Mongols when they conquered Central Asia.
Tatars are part of the Turanid Sub-race.
They were created when Tocharian Aryans in Western China mixed with local Finno-Ugric and Uralic-Altai Tribes.

Augusto pinochet, and its ok, asians are better :P

He was half-French half-Basque though

Micheal Jackson

IDK man, Coltrane?

I'm kind of dissapointed that nobody put Mussolini

>Ghengis Khan
>not Subutai

You can't be fucking serious right now

*disappointed

This

Americans

One thing is for sure, Genghis Khan is the greatest Chad in history. He fathered so many children that practically every gook on earth can rightly claim to be his descendant.

he knows what he has to do

>tfw you can't explain you would only fuck white dudes (and probably Asians) because people will think you're racist and probably murder you

That just was another conquest of the mighty white race.

Turanids are a sub-race of the Caucasian race you god damn mong
Are finns nonwhite?
Hungarians?
go back to your llamas