How can we get this on CNN and other traditional media. Why is there no outrage?

How can we get this on CNN and other traditional media. Why is there no outrage?

twitter.com/Parsethenoise/status/965740337275789312

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-19/steinhoff-former-partner-wins-case-against-scandal-hit-retailer
youtube.com/watch?v=i45WqCC26rw
fin24.com/Economy/ramaphosa-were-going-ahead-with-land-expropriation-without-compensation-20180216
youtube.com/watch?v=3QRW_dGzRTM
youtube.com/watch?v=SJseW5buVZM
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/966119932793585775
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This worked so well in Zimbabwe

The media ignored it the first time it happened and they'll keep ignoring it now.
Your mistake was thinking that the media cares about reporting facts. Their job is to spin a narrative, and "literal white genocide" is not part of their narrative.

Any way we can get Trump's attention on this? Maybe he would do something. White refugees from South Africa to fill the refugee quotas.

What a fucking nigger

Should we start spamming his twitter, email or what ever else declaring ourselves enemy of the people?

they gonna make Wakangda real!

Maybe, but we need to fire up the twitters and start a grassroots campaign first to get any kind of traction though.
The media won't pick up on this story voluntarily. It will only make headlines if we force their hand by making it into a serious issue (and even then they'll do their best to suppress it). There's no way that Trump will see it until it at least becomes an issue that people are debating.

Come up with a snappy hashtag and some clever USP and Sup Forums will be all over it. Think of something in the vein of the "it's OK to be white" campaign - you have to think of it as internet marketing rather than actual informed political debate.

I'd love to help but I have 3 hours till work.

What needs to happen:

>let them take the land
>move all of the South African whites to America
>Give these white Africans citizenship, thus having thousands of white African Americans
>let South Africa die
>watch as white African Americans prosper in America
>unequivocally show blacks that their culture is terrible and that their nomenclatures cannot save them from being terrible

>not just posting it on the pro black panther twitter handles

>Why is there no outrage?
Because this is the end goal

Sounds like a plan but sadly no country will take the white South Africans because that would be admission that they're being genocided based on race. Effectively an admission that blacks can be racist.

"PLEASE REMEMBER THIS WHEN BOB GELDING COMES ON TV BEGGING FOR YOUR MONEY TO FEED THE POOR STARVING AFRICANS." from the thread. Maybe some liberals that are on the fence will stop donating money to starving africans.

How about we trade South African Boers with Midwestern Niggers.

I blame black panther.

lol too late for those Afrikaners deported from Canada.
This might have given them a chance right?

Right, we must start memeing for the mass importation of white South African refugees. Draw attention to this bullshit,

They won't die. They'll be getting gibbs within the next year or two.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-19/steinhoff-former-partner-wins-case-against-scandal-hit-retailer

Ramaphosa said he would like a study of farms that have been reclaimed or redistributed to black South Africans since 1994.

“The real issue, though, is that most of the redistributed land is lying derelict at the moment,” he said. “It’s not being worked.”

Because every person in power is complicit in the grand master plan to genocide whitey.
Expect no one to mutter a word until they've driven all the whites out or killed them, and it'll be made light of when they finally do say something.

Pretty sure Trump could make huge political capital from this, IF he starts tweeting about it,

i will take that deal

give them kool aid and black panther toys as compensation

Good, they should get back to yurop and kill niggers and mudslimes.

nobody in media cares. 99% of people think any whites still in Africa are literally colonial tier, and there's basically zero sympathy outside of hard right, and white nationalist circles.

#southafricangenocide

normies will think that its negroids being genocided, but the goal will be to fake them out and put up pictures of white south africans being assaulted by blacks

Tell the cucks to return AFTER they starve.

South Africa is a lost cause, like Rhodesia. You can't magically make 10% of the population beat 90% niggers, and also when the whites have every media company against them out of spite
youtube.com/watch?v=i45WqCC26rw

They will never report on it. At most they'll report on unrest in South Africa as blacks dindu nuffin when white farmers shoot in self defense before being overrun and canibalized.

niggers aren't people.

>Niggers and other non whites think they can get away with mass genocides in the internet era.

Let them try. The white world will be red pilled on mass and react with violence. Imagine all the young men who will go to SA to fight.

I like it.
#southafricangenocide

>less than 50 dead farmers is white genocide
never change Sup Forums

>Why is there no outrage?
cause they would have wakanda space technology if not for whites bringing their primitive technology and medicine to ruin africa.
DAS RITE!
they are starving because they multiple faster if you help them

Why aren't you killing chinks you fucking sheepshagger?

>Implying the statistics aren't manipulated to make it look like it's going down

AROUND BLACKS

CNN actually reported it in thei first article on him to be fair. Where as the media here completely ignored it and talked about muh nelson mandella legacy ANC

SA is a lost cause, but we can still save those whites. Every body counts in this war.

They deserve it because they're racists.

Because they aren't a problem like you violent spics.
We have way worse people here and a growing Muslim population i worry about alot more.

Or rather,

#AfrikanGenocide

south african police. I'm sure the numbers reported by the government are real. What's it like being a self hating liberal?

This. Lefty idiots will spread this around thinking "Africans" are being killed without bothering to look up anything. By they time they realize it is meant to help white people, they'll have already given it more exposure.

>move all of the South African whites to America
Why on earth would that happen?
You seem to be operating under the assumption that the system isn't designed from the ground up to fuck you.

These are the refugees we need.

>implying the white population of Rhodesia was ever close to 10%

>How can we get this on CNN and other traditional media. Why is there no outrage?
You're new, aren't you?

>the op says SA government is planning t take all land from European farmers
>hurr they aren't being genocided Sup Forums, there needs to be simply more deaths

They actually were genocided in the past in internment camps, by the English, and are frequent recievers of abuse and violence by regular public. Now, Fuck off back to Wakanda

They will not stop at SA

>4.4 billion asians
>not a problem
Enjoy getting kicked off your island without your beloved sheep.

You don't understand the definition of Genocide.

Or we could just be Jews. Assist in the genocide and then claim victim status to get our own ethnostate to be safe from all of these Anti-Caucasian niggers.

>promise seizure of white land without compensation
I think we can be pretty certain that he did NOT say that. I'd be happy to see the exact quote though from his speech, if someone has it. Otherwise, I'm going to assume this is phake news.

Since he's not openly advocating for genocide as pointed out be this guy

>>the op says SA government is planning t take all land from European farmers
>>hurr they aren't being genocided Sup Forums, there needs to be simply more deaths

Maybe something more along the lines of #SouthAfricanLandGrabe or #SAfarmseizure.

I have no idea, but it should be factual. It would probably take a while to come up with something that works.

Anyone have a video of him declaring this?
Want to watch it

is there a collection of comics featuring that ugly polan
I love that guy

fin24.com/Economy/ramaphosa-were-going-ahead-with-land-expropriation-without-compensation-20180216

#Rainbownationdown
Best I could come up with.

youtube.com/watch?v=3QRW_dGzRTM

Guess who has been talking about this relentlessly on YouTube for the past several weeks and is making a documentary about it...

who cares what that blacked thot thinks?
stop being a faggot

Dude... We're all part black. And if you have any doubt about it. Look down your pants and ask your self why your crotch has an Afro!

I hope, when the white farmers of South Africa are met by the armed black militants, they salt the earth as they are robbed.

stupid leaf

the problem is. They make moronic decisions like this. And when the world crashes around them. The other countries prop them up with financial Aid.

It's really a win win for them.

Try it, if you fail. The ones in government get golden parachutes.

it's crazy.

What the world needs to stop doing is supplying aid. But aid is how you control a government in need.

Fucking leaf. I honestly expected to see an Ausie flag.

and the fucked up thing is this.....
there would be NO south africa if it wasnt' for whites!

When the whites came there 500 years ago, it was scrub land. not even good for grazing cattle.
They made a pact with the zulu nation. To keep this part of the land, which was undesirable to to zulu's. No game little to no water, no nothing.

And now, that whitey has made it a jewel in that hell hole. They all of a sudden claim firsties on it.

Fuck niggers.

If a handful of nigger criminals rightfully getting shot during the commission of their crimes by the police is "systemic racism and police brutality" then fifty rural farmers murdered a year is genocide.

fpbp they gon be hungry

didnt' happen with Rhodesia. Aint' gonna happen here.

Why cant the white South Africans move enmass to one part of South Africa and declare a separate nation?

What have they to lose in these circumstances?

WHITE REFUGEES NOW!

This.

It's against white people, they'll never actually do anything to stop a genocide against them
See: The Holodomor

umm... from whom? you can't tax people that haven't got the skills necessary to generate an income

Of course it worked well. Zimbabwe was turned into a shithole and our countries were forced to accept more ''poor immigrants who isn't their fault they were born there and deserve a better future''.

Getting it now?

We should actually be in favor of this! If Malema is able to seize white farmer's lands without international outcry then we should be able to deport illegals and seize all property of Mexicans nationals and blacks without outcry as well

>1,609
>"less than 50"
>nigga....

:DDD

UN won't allow whites to form a nation on African soil regardless of circumstances. Africa for Africans and all that.

They are going to die and there is nothing we can do about it

Fuck it, I say. Crow will be the only thing they'll eat in the next few years aside from mud pies and bug burgers.

It is actually IN the south african constituion that they can.....

It actually says something about self-determination. During the CODESA talks ending apartheid nat gov, the globalist jews wouldn't let wypipo keep a stronger secession clause that they had negotiated into the sconstitooshun

South Africa could have been a success story like Australia and New Zealand. Instead it is an utter fucking hellhole like all another African countries. Niggers are responsible.

Because the international community would judge it as racist, not recognize it and pressure them to let blacks in and give gibs.

Down with this sort of thing

Direct quote of what he actually said rather than some random tweet or GTFO

Holy shit. I thought those were baseball bats when I saw the video. Theres a literal blackout from all mainstream media about whats going on there. Without Sup Forums I would still have no idea there was even such thing as farm attacks.

indeed

Im shocked.

Getting this on the MSM,(like this wasnt the plan the whole time)

Ive got some redpill for you boy. They know. Its what they wanted. No they will not report it. And yes they plan on doing it to you wherever you live.

Why? Because they are possessed and controlled by the devil who seeks to make all men miserable like himself.

Jesus Christ is your only hope and salvation. Pray for your people, pray for your leaders, pray for your country to be saved from the delusion that is sweeping all nations.

No guns will help, no eloquent eloquitions. Only humble pure faith in the power of god and righteous living can save us.

Other countries have dictators and do bad things. This isn't news.

It's the White farmers fault for supporting the failed state

Pretty much this boys.

Checked/based nip.
Anyone for Nigger skeet shooting

recommended viewing
youtube.com/watch?v=SJseW5buVZM

That was good brother, faith alone in the Lord Jesus Christ is the only hope in the world, for salvation is of the LORD

wtf is an african raiding party

HE KNOWS
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/966119932793585775