Kakegurui

Say something nice about her.

She's really pretty and classy and I'd love to see her tenderly femdom her beta boyfriend(?)

Her long black hair is pretty.

Just read the manga. They really fucked that stco member with glasess. They stacked the president, yumeko and the other girl against him.
Not fair at all. Something tells me whoever makes this really hates men.

She could help me in tapping the student council president.

Psycho edgy shit

>Retarded haircut
>Blue lipstick

Disgusting. Give me the modest, hime cut sporting Yamato Nadeshiko.

And here I thought Sup Forums couldn't get any gayer.

blue lipstick is retarded though

your entire being is retarded

no u

always one more no u than you

>yuribait at various points
You're probably on the right track there, user.

Second best girl behind Yumeko; dat blue lipstick is lewd.

See, this guy almost has a phd in taste.

Shit girl. Vice president is superior.

Yumeko is satan in human form, come to torment the rich elite of our world.

Mari a cutie

I really want to stick my dick into her on an unsafe day

A CUTE.

A cat is fine too

Haven't seen an episode in two weeks it seems.

Where can I sign up?

Very

good.

I want to deit-oh, wait, wrong series.

>Implying he didn't deserve some of it for being a smug asshole.

I want to make her doki doki for me!

What fansub is this?

why are episodes coming out so rarely?

Her facial expressions give me the hardest boner.

because hiryuu is a zombie group and i'm not exactly sure how they came back to life for this show, but at least they did i guess. crazy betting bitches is fun.

So, if you suck at gambling. You're open to sexual assault?

I don't think she's interested in any kind of relationship besides gambling to the death

> head of school council
> has worst unnoticeble design among them all
wtf

Someone who edited [user]'s releases.

I KEEP MASTURBATING TO THE OP
AND THE ED

The smuggest.

I want to gamble virginities with her...

I win, I get her virginity, she wins, she gets my virginity.

I'd believe it

I want her to jack me off with those braids.

Are you gonna get her spin-off Sup Forums ?

Mahjong arc when?

> ywn be Yumeko's personal sex pet
>ywn know the feeling of being dominated by Yumeko
>ywn

GENIUS

ITAI

I loved kaiji, one outs, hell i fucking loved akagi and i still dont know who to play mahjong or have any fucking idea of what was going on 90% of the time.

But kakegurui is just some shitty fan service anime with gambling on top, it's what madoka is to evangelion. Just some shitty product for the 2k tasteless audience.

I wish I knew what this show was about. All I can tell is that people make a lot of weird faces and it might involve gambling.

Would headpat the Yumeko~

Why would satan torment her worshippers??

>hell i fucking loved akagi and i still dont know who to play mahjong or have any fucking idea of what was going on 90% of the time
That's how it is with everyone at first, then you actually bother to learn mahjong (not even well, just to the point where you can play a match online), rewatch it and get your fucking mind blown for the second time.

Kakegurui you should watch for the main character and the slutty designs, nobody actually cares about the gambling past some basic mind games being played. Also, as is the case with the anime adaptation of Akagi (seriously, the direction is fucking genius and underrated), Kakegurui is sold partially due to its presentation, music and overall visuals.

This shit sux, why is it not like Kaji? Why are the stakes so low? It's boring and predictable.

God your taste is trash .

>kaiji cucks

HE HATES IT

>Kakegurui you should watch for the main character and the slutty designs, nobody actually cares about the gambling past some basic mind games being played.

of course. It's just an empty shell of fanservice shit.

Yamerooo

Why are you watching Kakegurui and not reading Akagi/Ten/anything Fukumoto by now? Or just playing Mahjong an hour or two so you can enjoy these even more

Fuck this edgelord chuuni bitch.

Cause i already watched them 10 years ago and i really, really fucking really wanted to like kakegurui after watching the ending and the desings. But holy shit it is a tasteless show for tasteless people.

I want to.

Hime cut.

>watched

I mean the student council pretty much plans your life for you.

Sorry, englando is not my first language mister burger, pls forgive.

T.Spurdo.

More like you have no taste you fucking retard .

Nothing wrong with "watched", but I was talking about the manga since we can't get gambling anime other than shit like Kakegurui.

>all this bickering
>still no subs

See? When even the trashiest people, subbers, dont even sub the show you know its garbage.

It's cause of the netflix you goddamn retard
Now get the fuck out with you dogshit taste .

Don't you have more pictures to crop out the epic reactions from the show?

Nah. It's not even out yet lel.

SOFT

You kaiji fans are always the ones shiting up the threads . No wonder no one talks about your shitty literally who show .
You should be hanged for liking such a shitty fucking show .

It's not Kaiji, literally any other gambling anime/manga is better than smug faces and shitty asspulls : the anime

>I did not read the mange nor watched an anime the post