I'm a Black guy with an IQ of 110

Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PuP-U_xAe-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who tested your iq?

Lol nigger. You think that's intelligent?

you're a conjoined twin?

While that's in the top percentage of black people that's about the average IQ of a white student at a state school, i.e. nothing special.

How does it feel being the smartest black on the planet?

Are you mgtow?

> I'm a Black guy with an IQ of 110
Wow, impressive for a nigger, too bad the no longer send chimps to space.

A legitimate psychologist, I didn't really ask what the specific type of IQ test was. She just told me my combined verbal/logical-mathemtical IQ equated to 110.

I had done a FEW IQ test online in the past that also placed me in that slightly above average category, so I was a bit shocked that some of these online IQ test like dk one, are pretty accurate.

lmao 110

thats like braggin you have 4 inch penis

gtfo

>he fell for the IQ meme
>he thinks hes anything other than a well trained nigger
>implying intelligence is the highest form of the intellect/knowledge

you never had a chance, nigger.

>implying niggers are smart enough to rebel against the Jew

you are a white nigger for believing such bullshit.

Why you so dumb? Average white IQ is 115, and there are a lot of dumb white people.

why do u have a pleb-tier iq and brag about it?

How much white DNA do you have?

Do you agree that blacks would be better off if they got off the democrat plantation, stopping playing victim, took personal responsibility, decried all destructive culture that is preeminent in the black community (masculine women, fatherlessness, laziness, lack of nuclear family, gang violence, and self worth being found in sexuality) ?

popeyes or kfc?

so if more white people are dumb than wouldnt it mean their IQ is lower than 115?

134 IQ here, stop bragging about your average shit.

this please

I guess you don't know how averages work.

Fuck yes it is, I'm smarter than most southern asians, latinos, arabs, and definitely africans, etc. I feel like I'm a mental midget among dwarves.

I really don't want to be, but these fucking bitches are getting out of control. I believe sexual hedonism is degenerate and destructive to one's health, but at the same time every nigga needs a good woman.

But what most of Sup Forums doesn't understand is that women are mallelable to strong willed men. If you're strong and got the skills, you grab anyone of these degenerate bitches off the street, get in their head, and put them in their place where they need to be. A few backhand smacks here and there, stoicism, pow wow!! know what I'm saying?

Hey, its quite high for a black man. Let him feel satisfied about it.

I'm white and am completely mediocre at playing basketball AMA

Btw I don't mean this sarcastically, that's legitimately a solid IQ (higher than most whites and Asians, only lower than the average for Ashkenazi Jews.)

Do you prefer hanging around whites (who are closer to your IQ) or other blacks?

>110
You think this is high?

Hi OP. Inner-school teacherfag here.

I have a few great students and many poor ones. Unfortunately, IQ is real. You are lucky, so don't waste it. Be positive and ignore social justice shit, just go forth and prosper. Good luck.

i laughed

>newfags will actually fall for this

It's very high for a black. He's nearly two standard deviations above the average, which would put him in the top 1%.

Mah nigga, who did you stole that IQ from?

My ancestry test put me at about about 20% whitey. But most african americans have that much admixture, so I'm not sure if that's the reason for my superhominid brainpower

.Oh yes, but that'll never happen even if we took down jews because we're not pre-disposed to produce to creative societies.

when you guys talk about seasoning food, you just mean lowrys and hot sauce right?

133 IQ here
Not bad, listen to what said, m88

110, is that enough to put you into the talented tenth?

And what is your best approach to people who think you are just a bougie fake, because you aren't into real nigga shit?

Statistics say yes, as the chance of you having 110 IQ and not having a significant amount of white DNA is in the tens of billions percentile.

OP is white.

It's okay to be white, faggot.

Lol 110.

Mine is 10 points higher faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=PuP-U_xAe-o
Thoughts on white people, white supremacists, and white extremists.
Thoughts on these groups being divided in their own categories in the black community, integrationist negroes, separatist negros, black power white genocide negros(black hebrew israelites)?

The psychologist was stroking your ego. He's very concerned about your self-esteem. That's why he lied to you.

what's it like being the smartest black person of all time?