Wetback rapes 7 year old girl and mother

youtu.be/MA_neGklbXc

Louisiana officals have charged an illegal immigrant from Mexico with rape of a 7 year old girl and her mother. Less than 3 weeks later he was charged with raping the mother of the child when she was 11. The Daniel Hernandez De Angelo has been living in the US illegally for the past 22 years. He was arrested January 25 and charged with first degree rape of a minor. 3 weeks later he was charged with raping the mother of the child when she was only 11 years old. Daniel has been a close family friend of the victims family. Investigators say that the molestation of the 7 year old has gone on for the past 6 months. Mr. Hernandez is now being held in a maximum security prison on a 550k bond.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEvy8mROAj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

99.999999999% chance the mother deserved it.

kinda hawt tbqh

wow, and these are the dreamers we're supposed to let into our country.

Whitebois BTFO yet again

These desu

The "dreamer" term always bothered me. People can have evil dreams of raping mothers and their children.

That's fuckin hot

I hope he kissed her little puccii and came inside her butthole.

seems fake and gay

You people disgust me, you should all be hanged

Proof it wasn't a female spic?

obviously the 7 year old was asking for it

im sure he came into her vag as he penetrated her. If shes' mexican the kid was fat and built like a 10 year old

I fucking hope so. Little girls need cum inside them from the time they are born till they are 18

fuck these fucking spics I'm so sick of them, they're worse than niggers and take in 5x more gibs than niggers. They are ruining this country. Fuck those subhumanTRASH

The victims were pro refugee and probably deserved it.

I was beginning to think this happens only once a year but thanks for the update OP

youtube.com/watch?v=JEvy8mROAj0

Repent.

El Goblino de America

Disturbing the peace is illegal in britainistan.