youtube.com/watch?v=Ar48FcVVk04
youtube.com/watch?v=05p646nlYS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=kpDKzcLif70

sakura taisen

youtube.com/watch?v=gtYNHMlQnqk

As much as I hate the series the openings are really good

youtube.com/watch?v=reD36nDWGaM&t

The one thing I can't stand is at 40 secondsish on op 1 it's just a really pixelated smile

youtube.com/watch?v=U8SOtjBmMME
youtube.com/watch?v=E-Jxax5ZXKI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ie2JS4K69xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oYDKDrQaJ9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=fnNHPozZcCM
youtube.com/watch?v=MdOQDVAsFRk

youtube.com/watch?v=9pAyIw_J8gI

An old school classic
youtube.com/watch?v=YDTSvPyOuKw

Air was great?

Fucking terrible show. It tried being edgy near the ending and made almost no sense, and the main girl just up and died for no reason. Good opening tho

The show sold well an was popular, but was absolute trash.
But the opening is a real classic and was a mainstay in anime community for a long time.
Even a couple of years ago it got a spot in a top 50 opening themes vote or something if I remembe correctly.

The ur example

youtube.com/watch?v=DJcuDgVYjgI

youtube.com/watch?v=DjUtmbZt8zc

Whoops forgot this

The show was so bad I had to drop watching it every week.

SO EVERYTHING THAT MAKES ME WHORE

But Air was great? Just because it's popular doesn't mean it was trash.

lol, it was okey the first 12 episodes but then they wanted to be super edgy. They strayed wayy too far from their genre

No it was bad. I like plenty of popular anime, that isn't why I dislike it. The plot is incomprehensible and the show is boring. It's not as offensive as Kanon but it's bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=9aUfGClzhdI
This deserved to be the OVA OP, not the TV one.

>lol
Fuck off.

>The plot is incomprehensible and the show is boring
I respect you and your opinion but I find this statement to be contradictory. So you found the anime to be too complex basically? Then how could it be boring at the same time?

>Dragon Ball GT
>ur example
Have you never seen any anime more than 20 years old, or what? Even JUST WILD BEAT is an older example than that.

I'm gonna let this slide just because it's a good opening even though I really liked the TV show and found it way more enjoyable than the OVA.
On that note, the OVA opening is also pretty good, so here:
youtube.com/watch?v=d1Rcz4vQq-U
(sorry couldn't find a good version)

I don't see how that's contradictory. And you don't need to understand something to find it enjoyable either. But Air is just things happening and in a boring way.

youtube.com/watch?v=YewO8J1eb1E
Objectively this

youtube.com/watch?v=jYZfeY8Vg0E

>Even JUST WILD BEAT
But Gundam Wing was one of the best Gundam series.

But you did say you didn't comprehend what was happening right? How can you find something boring that you don't comprehend? Wouldn't you be constantly busy trying to figure out what's happening on-screen preventing you from being bored?

I don't remember the details, but wasn't it just a guy running around in a town and meeting little girls? I could comprehend that. The problem is that it isn't connected. It's just the guy talking about boring stuff with girls. And no overarching plot that I could see. So all we got was isolated, boring scenes.

Then why did you say it was incomprehensible? What part of it was? And there was an overarching plot as far as I can tell.

>kyousougiga

dont hurt me like this

it had every reason to be good but was just mediocre

At least we'll always have the OP

youtube.com/watch?v=_DwbXmr70C0

The plot you baka. The scenes can be understood, but it just jumps between little girls so the overarching story makes no sense, and it's hard to tell if it's actually there at all.

I don't even get how they fucked up so bad. The OP is well directed and fells really emotional - yet the show was show boring.

I'd actually forgot about it til I found the OP again a couple months back, I remember really liking it but nothing special happened

What a huge disappointment. BAMBINA

youtube.com/watch?v=sCuFAY0ddUg

Oh god the nostalgia.

BEKOACH BEOMETZ UBEAHAVA

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqbn6zndZgU

Posted the wrong one, though both are true.
GBF 3 complete series reboot when

youtube.com/watch?v=eH01VxE0hw0

TRYON 3 was robbed

How dare you?

Seriously though, the show was a bit of disappointment since the OVA raised the bar too high. Also that song is fucking great.

What about the plot was incomprehensible?

The entire monogatari series

I liked the riff that starts at 0.48
youtu.be/UpzCq1eCsRA
It was a shame writing ruined such good art values.

youtube.com/watch?v=4MxdmQXgteY

Sci-fi Harry, God-tier OP, absolutely trash anime:
dailymotion.com/video/xaqap5

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3EDdFl1aVM
youtube.com/watch?v=dCVEcdd5DaE
youtube.com/watch?v=UFGHBiRjy5M
youtube.com/watch?v=tHG6pXGxxIE

Captain Planet was objectively one of the shittiest series I ever watched.
it still hurts

Geez what a shitfest.
>lol your childhood friend love interest gets CRYSTALED
>That bitch that betrayed everyone lived
what the fuck were they thinking?

I basically agree with that but

youtube.com/watch?v=cRfNPHVznDU

Also if we're going for all of dragon ball there

youtube.com/watch?v=0liOFNYuNMc

That CG is too good to be berserk's.

That's why the OP is better than the series

>Great setting
>good premise
>Good visual designs
LETS FUCK IT UP IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY!

How they managed to make something quite this bad I do not know.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJVIVfR-Yls

I don't think I could have possibly watched it without Sup Forums. You could seriously end up with brain aneurysm if you marathoned it by yourself.

Even if the OP was unbearable screeching it would still be better than the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=XBwZJ2kWS9Q

I watched it after it aired and it really was a herculean task. It got to the point where I had to finish since I had already wasted time watching most of it. The only thing I physically couldnt finish was familiar of zero because Louise was THAT much of an insufferable bitch.

Every show you listed was actually good though.

kek, I hear the sequel or whatever the fuck it was, called Chaos;Child was just as bad.

They had Roman win and the MC end up alone. Terrible show, but that got that right.

That One Piece opening was just as good as the show pre time skip. Tour fucked up every after that.

NEVER. FORGET.

The original shorts that aired like a year or two before the actual series were great, but once they ran out of that it just became plodding, directionless tedium.

I was the most retarded shit. If he was that obsessed with a rock he deserved it.

youtube.com/watch?v=leUZ4_IuJtM

The One Piece anime was never good. Stop relying on recollections from your childhood.

Ah yes, the inevitable lose-lose scenario where the show becomes undroppable no matter how bad it is because you're too far into it. Blind waifuless Shoe ending still makes me angry.

youtube.com/watch?v=XzWcameJDow

youtube.com/watch?v=_1hNaDmBS-U

youtube.com/watch?v=K--eOYxCJE4

But it was. I'm re-watching it now with nostalgia goggles off. People will always say it's bad because of the fan base and sales anyway.

You right.

>seeing all those characters with their great designs, in that great setting
>basically none of them used at all

What a fucking dud of a series, how do you fuck that up?

>People will always say it's bad because of the fan base and sales anyway
Not him, but this is retarded logic in this context, because the large majority of even One Piece fans think the anime is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=9weDcuqtYi4

youtube.com/watch?v=MxoJvOE7hcU

The anime was always bad. It has a retarded artstyle and is extremely budget tier. These are obviously standard Toei practices. But lets not pretend there was a difference pre- and post Timeskip.

All these look really good. Were they really shit?

>Interesting premise using Tarot cards and magical girl elements
>Fire, Moonlight, Ice, and Jew (Serious) as the elements
>Despair out the ass, but not trying to be philosophical like Madoka. People die, and it's unfortunate.
>What could go wrong? Everything went wrong.

It had such a good premise and some awesome monsters, but it was just mediocre. Werewolf was the best girl, shame she stopped being a bloodthirsty nudist.

I dropped this pretty recently. Why do all Wit Studio shows end up with such shitty directors?

I'm talking about the series in general.
Earlier episodes didn't have QUALITY or pacing issues. Later episodes even suffer from lazy voice acting. Manga fans now even say you can watch the anime till the time skip then read the manga or just read all of it.

Okay. People really hate One Piece's art style. The budget wasn't terrible. There was a huge difference pre and post time skip. It's unwatchable now.

youtube.com/watch?v=v_Oc7ny2RvE

>The budget wasn't terrible
It was.
>hate
Stop using that word

>kissanime
Also RIP

The show wasn't even bad, it's just that OP is top quality shit.

>Eureka Seven, except not shit while also not being good
Awesome monster designs. Very simple, but definitely cool.

I don't think I'm ever going to get over how good this could have been if the writers had hired an editor or something to impose some kind of proper structure on their incomprehensible gibberish.

Gatchaman for one was bad in my opinion for the fact that season 2 is a copy of season 1 with a new character

Flamenco started off really enjoyable to me as it's just some guy trying to be a hero dressing up and stopping crime, then it went onto straight up power rangers with monster of the week trope

Problem children, nothing really happened, they went to another world, met a town, won a game, the series ended with a bigger world that wasn't explained that well

Kyousougiga, sadly it just wasn't that good a series but the OP is one of my favorites

Maria Nikki, is just a pretty bad as a survival horror

Akame ga kill is an edgy show which had some nice moments but it was pretty bland in my opinion and the ending was pretty disappointing.

The current berserk anime is the current berserk anime.

>Eureka Seven was shit
I'll fight you

youtube.com/watch?v=G12dlvX1CoA
Fresh from this season.

I can't remember if I ended up liking this but..
youtube.com/watch?v=EFldXtQXktA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAANKER

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar48FcVVk04

>Eureka Seven, except not shit
This was far worse than E7, what the hell?
>very simple
It was convoluted as fuck, there were like fifty things happening and none of them connected.

Damn that looks cool.

this OP is boring as fuck though

Eureka Seven was good until it went to shit. I think it balances out to average. The sequel was truly horrendous all the way through though.

It was made in '99. It didnt have the highest budget but it wasn't low quality. Sorry for saying that when you called it retarded. It's western inspired artstyle is not for everyone.

I wanted to like this so much. It had interesting characters, amazing world building, great premise. Too bad the story was pretty much unintelligible in the second half.

Also RIP Kawashima Michiyuki, life can be so fucking unfair.

Do the two fuccbois end up fucking?

>it was made in 99
not an excuse. That's the year Hunter x Hunter came out

Calling out Kissanime is sort of silly when he's linking a damn Youtube video to begin with.

relax, you're doing fine!

youtube.com/watch?v=05p646nlYS0

Fuck, I liked the band well enough but never kept up with them and had no idea he died.

>The sequel

What sequel, I don't know what you're talking about.