THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE DEEP STATE RIGHT NOW

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/1131c
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5WU_RfV0ng
youtu.be/wDwVzW-ONyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw he's really 22 years old.

Can I have a quick rundown?

What a handsome young man. Sup Forums is just triggered because you're a bunch of ugly autists and this gentleman speaks the truth.

GEN Z AND MILLENNIALS ARE COMING FOR YOUR GUNS AND NOTHING WILL STOP THEM. ONCE THEY GET IN CHARGE, SAY BYE BYE TOY YOUR MAN-CHILD TOYS.

EXPLAIN!

CIA NIGGERS EXPOSED

streamable.com/1131c

he ib right. i there are guns in the peoples hands then peoples will be shot and hurt - guns are killing machines, even the gun maker websites admit it they are "deadly ewapons"..

O all the first world countries America ahs too many murders and no citizens should be allowed guns, thank you

He looks like a 20 something year old who's been clean shaven and dressed to look like a high school student. No way is he 16 or whatever they're saying he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5WU_RfV0ng

^ Dude is getting coached on what to say

Listen to him give the editor choices in delivery.
Same sentiments said multiple times.
This is so you can stitch together the audio so that it flows better - depending on how you edit it.
This is what media people do.
t. editor
youtu.be/wDwVzW-ONyQ

i wouldnt trust this antifa larping though they'' try to make you look bad

I promise you he is a federal "contractor"

this just proves they're trying to get the best delivery possible tho, where's the rest of the evidence that he's not actually a student at parklawn or w/e

>streamable.com/1131c
shut it down goys... this is one of those days.

>saying fucking a lot.

This faggot has edge. So much edge.

webm version on /wsg/. Make sure to grab a copy

this dude is a clone and crisis actor. he probably fucked with cruz and made him shoot up the school. i bet his whole family down to the fucking mayor was in on it.

Heh, more like David Zogg

He looks like a young Christian Bale with AIDS.

Kek

Is there independent conformation of this?
Unsurprising if true, but I don't want to spread misinformation.

I am someone who NEVER believed in "hoaxes" or actors who are used to push an agenda

But this kid LITERALLY DIDNT EVEN GO TO THAT SCHOOL

AND IS ON VIDEO PRACTICING LINES.

im.done
Ive fully taken the redpill now.
I cant go back.
Fbi If you see this...fuck you. Youre an absolute joke.

Thanks leaf- I’ll turn them in now

this

Bump.

23 posts.
>better than fbi
Can't prove beyond reasonable doubt the existence of crisis actors.
Cmon. Fucking tards

Anyone else disturbed by these lanklets whose entire arms are the same width from wrist to shoulder?

faggot...you just want to suck his dick

lol...this will be funny

>young man concerned his friends were just murdered by a spic
i dont see the problem

>hey kids, undercover cops are cool
such a shit show of propaganda
why is every TV show about a cop or faggots?

Oh gee what a surprised ((Bloomberg)) has a bunch of fucking hired actors who are hip and millenial trying to strip our 2nd amendment. and oopsie as soon as they get that the el goblino and the hip jewish voices of a generation will be demanding FLUNAP MOOPF to take away the 1st amendment because free speech is dangerous, too dangerous for goyim to have.

can you actually link it instead?

you know what's the best? everyone already knows this piece of shit is lying and being coached to say he's antitrump in the backs of his rotc "friends" the victims that would be saying ARM THE TEACHERS, that I don't even have to defend myself against your obvious shilling

CIA NIGGERS GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGERS GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGERS GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGERS GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGERS GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGERS GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGERS GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGERS GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGERS GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGERS GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGERS GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGERS GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGERS GLOW IN THE DARK

>dat bulbous nerd head

>that low test shrinking jaw

Easily manipulated, 15 mins of fame seeking faggot detected.

Will be sucking dick for crack in a few years when his handlers stop programming him

Don't you think the deep state would rotate out crisis actors if they needed to?

WTF? Why would they fake it and do something this obvious?

Agree - I'm not even that good at photoshop but a screenshot is almost completely worthless given how easy they are to fabricate.

Checked, and this old loser cannot believe how time flies. Before I knew any better I really wanted to fuck Holly Robinson.

we bogged the hogg lmao

>tfw we can agree with antifa simply to keep our 2A so we can kill each other

wtf?

wow my first shillbot response. im so proud

Turn on your fucking brain.

They fucked up with this one. Well, every one technically.

The profil didn't have a picture less than 1 hour ago. If the page is being updated with a picture as we speak, doesn't it prove that the profil is handled by a faker? There is no reason to chose this timing to update your profil and use a picture that is available to everyone online instead of a new picture.

Why does he glow in the dark?

desu i ust included you for extra lulz carry on

how long till delete?

Speak truth get fired

woke boomers will unironically steal this

Hi Russian bot. How does Putin's ass taste tonight?

We crisis actor now

Thankfully Mike Tyson killed that fantasy for me and redpilled me on niggers being rapers. The best episodes was "brothers", btw

antifa got redpilled

ohh that sucks, he's so depressed. i hope nothing bad happens to him, depression is no joke.

maybe the gun control will save him from his depression

> soyboy
> handsome
Pick one you fucking retard

Satan?

Is it real? If so, then SHTF.

If this is real then you should be able to find a video of him after the LA shooting.

Pictures won't do it, guys. We need side-by-side videos of him after LA then after Florida.

nice

so what if some autistic weeaboos on Sup Forums figured us out you'll never drain the swamp.

Maybe...this douche and blondie were both 21.

FBI undercover operation gone bad? Do you really think that the FBI dropped the ball in Wasserman's district?

literally a bunch of pumpkin spiced latte sipping textspeaking nu-males

OMG did you see drumphs latest tweet? - average modern FBI employee conversation

>that arrests link
fucking morons

tig if brue

>i wouldnt trust this antifa larping though they'' try to make you look bad

This.
There must be another copy of that yearbook. How we verify for the people of the internet?
Anyone think it looks shopped?

>He looks like a 20 something year old who's been clean shaven and dressed to look like a high school student. No way is he 16 or whatever they're saying he is.

dude what, he looks like he's 12 years old

You underestimate the audacity of the Feds. No one was shot, none of this is real. What better place for government fiction than Debbie the Felon's district?

easily faked.

Easier to destroy in the civil war.

you'd be surprised, people that are way deep in the pit of lies and deception know what they're doing is inherently wrong so they subconsciously drop clues and hints indicative of their guilty nature because they secretly want to be caught