David Hogg

just who is this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1q80d2vUp4
classmates.com/places/school/Redondo-Shores-High-School/32123
youtu.be/C3grouDLNt0?t=49s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They demoed the school. They planned drills for these kids. This guy is 100 percent an actor.

We need this fucking year book

Paid russian shill account.

Yes goy putin gave me 1000 rubles to try to investigate this. Send your tips to [email protected]

that is a parody account disinfo fag

M K U L T R A
K
U
L
T
R
A

Low test beta easily being manipulated because its the first time hes ever got so much attention.

Look at that jawline vs that bulbous head.

Total soyboy.

Yeah, that shut you up didn't it faggot?

Attention whoring wannabe journalist/actor who used the opportunity to start his career.

This "crisis actor" theory is the stupidest shit I've ever heard. Why would the deep state waste money and time training crisis actors that could ruin their entire plan when they could just kill people for real?

Why would shills give out their location? This seems like dumb shit.

Someone should acquire the yearbook. I'd do it myself, but I'm on the wrong side of the Atlantic.

>Antifa Nantucket
How does Antifa even exist on a WASP island stuck (in a good way) in the early 20th century?

Because teenagers' retard rebellion knows no bounds. I'd rather ask why (((Russian))) spies are so idiotic that they reveal their location to FB.

The join date is more concerning than a location that means jack shit.

>soyboy jaw xD
He's 17, are you fucking retarded? Post a picture of your face. I have no doubt he's better looking than you are

He is either a crisis actor or CNN is feeding him exactly what to say. Either way, we win.

What is that EAGLES logo top center? A clue to the location of the school?

>This guy is 100 percent an actor.
Stop with the bullshit. They're rich kids from a very good school. Needless to say they're cunts and very articulate.

This is what a normal teenager looks like, this is how smart young people think. The fact that this boomer infested shithole can't wrap their mind around a real and genuine youth movement is really sad.

So twitter trolls are shills now? Did I miss the memo or something?

god damn right

What's the difference between a troll and a shill from a mainstream perspective? Did I miss the memo or something?

>just who is this guy?
A jew puppet

i've seen enough dude fuck the democrats. they killed a bunch of kids just to spite republicans.
the amount of teamwork involved in this makes me fucking sick, what was done to prevent anyone from stopping this is a loud and clear

its that malcom in the middle kid trying to move on with his life post sitcom after his parents stole all his money and fled the country

hes just sucking and fucking his way to that anchorman position at CNN

He looks/sounds like a massive bitch

>No guys, I was MERELY PRETENDING to spread false info on Twitter and Sup Forums

Would you Hogg his log?

>democrats
odd way to spell kike

This tweet is a antifag troll. Don't get got. Spread the word yall.

>just sucking and fucking his way to that anchorman position at CNN
CNN need another faggot? they already have Lemon and Cooper, does this kid glow in the dark as well?

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=F1q80d2vUp4

shills either really believe their lies or are paid to do it. Trolls do it for funsies.

David Miles Hogg (age 17) is listed at 7819 Nw 112th Way Parkland, FL and is affiliated with the Democratic Party. He is a white, non hispanic male registered to vote in Broward County, Florida.

Party Affiliation: Democratic Party
Registered to Vote In: Broward County, Florida
Registration Date: 09/23/2016
Voter Status: Preregister Minors (minimum 16 Years Of Age)

That's from the public perspective, not the Sup Forums one. To Sup Forums they're all the same.

Greetings fellow CLEAR user

i managed to save this earlier today, havent seen it floating around since. he has an earpiece in during an interview

He's just some little faggot who went to the same school a shooting happened at. The media/Brady Group/Moms Demand Action got a hold of him and coached him what to say. Probably rewarded him money and pussy. Or his case, nigger dicks.

That school is a continuation school aka a school for spics and niggers struggling to graduate.

So he can hear the questions coming from the studio, idiot.

>he has an earpiece in during an interview

I don't think that is indicative of anything special on its own.

classmates.com/places/school/Redondo-Shores-High-School/32123
He's listed here as a student from Redondo Shores High School in the class of 2015. It could be a different guy, but it it's interesting with that yearbook pic floating around

You literally type in your location you fucking shill peice of shit.

Some gay boy polluting the board with just fucking shit.

Come on. Are you really a shill or larping as one?

they were asking him the questions live in front of the camera

youtu.be/C3grouDLNt0?t=49s
wrong