Trump was never y/ourguy/

>push for ban on bump stocks
>shill for DACA
>offer citizenship for 1.8 million illegal aliens
>endorse Mitt Romney
>declare Jerusalem the capital of Israel
>push for merit based immigration
>send troops back into the middle east
>bomb some alleged base somewhere with the largest non-nuclear bomb because of ‘ohh poor kids getting sprayed with sarin gas’

Feels real good to know that Trump was on my side all along. Get used to licking republican larping democrats for the next 8 years Sup Forums. You’ll eventually get used to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r8Y-P0v2Hh0
youtube.com/watch?v=IxQyroQLr1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There once was a man named Donald the Trump
Collude with the Russians he did for a month
The election he won, with only Putin's help
An orange Kremlin puppet with plenty of wealth
One day someone noticed, and said what the fuck
For Trump to president, that's more than some luck
He must have had help, of that I am sure
So he researched and researched, and researched some more
What the man found was shocking at least
A mind blowing, earth shattering, brain numbing beast
The Russians, he paid, to hack our election
And then to Queen Hillary proceeded deflection
It was Don all along, who had weaseled and lied
And with his election, democracy died

That’s actually pretty good. Any more?

With hair like a bird and skin like a pumpkin
elected to office was ol' Donny Trumpkin
He hated the muslims, the blacks, and the gays
And dreamed about burning them all in a blaze
He promised his voters that he'd build a wall
It'd be 15, no 20, no 50 feet tall
But the wall never came, and the voters they cried
"How could you Herr Donnie, I feel like you've lied!"
But trump did not care, he was vicious and cruel
And not long thereafter one shot up a school
And seizing the moment, ol' donny declared
"You want a new bumpstock? you'd best be prepared!
See starting tomorrow, they'll all go away, and you won't see another in your living day!"
The trumpkins they cried, again and again
"How could you Herr Donnie, it's surely a sin!"
But Don did not care, that's just how he rolls
A puppet of Russia, a stoker of coals
So come next election, no matter your views
Don't vote for a Donny it's always bad news

>thinks trump will be around in the next 8 years

Really!......

This whole thread stinks of red dit. Gtfo faggot.

He will. I will make sure he is by shilling him to wyoming

Ok dumb seppo

Oy Vey mama mia I’ve been caught

Why do you support any of these?

LMAO why didn't he run for the democrat platform?

He wasn't Hillary. And that was all that mattered.

The only thing wrong with Trump is that he is hesitant to use the National Guard to round up and imprison the shitlibs.

you should be charged with hate speech for saying that.

and jailed.

There once was a country infiltrated by ZOG
Who tried to destroy the western world by importing mass nogs
They said look: all these Stans, of Trump they are such fans
But he was just a cog in our plans.

Donald supporters, so stupid and dumb
They sit in their bedrooms and suck on their thumb
"He'll deport latino's, he'll build a big wall
he'll make sure there's guns, for one and for all!"
But each day that passes, it's more and more clear
The things they expouse, Don doesn't hold dear
There still is no wall, he'll legalize dreamers
He'll take all your guns with his globalist schemers
Colluding with Russia's his claim to his fame
And now our elections will not be the same
If this cheeto can win, then what else does this prove
Than America's over, the good guys will lose

>he'll legalize dreamers
GOOD, you gotta be mad about that

>take away the guns
GOOD

>globalist
GOOD

HAHA you trumpers are so stupid.

I couldnt be happier with the progress made on the economy and immigration already. Its always a good sign when dregs like you spend energy like this

The energy spent, it means nothing to me
To come up with a rhyme takes a second or three

Damnit you're right I should have voted Hillary instead

suuuure

No, Americans should have done their fucking duty in the primaries. Both sides failed spectacularly.

Name a better politician on the republican side.

Yes please. I just want to honestly see the civilisation built by white people collapse.

>hate speech
>meme flag

At least learn how to larp you fucking frog worshipper

wtf i hate trump now

Rand Paul. But nah we’re existential nihilists who just want to watch the establishment burn so Trump will do.

Why would I limit myself to choosing between a Republicrat or a Democan? Gary Johnson seemed a lot more sensible to me.

Christopher Hitchens is all over youtube saying DC is one-party rule and anyone who buys into the partisan hackery of left vs right is a fucking moron. It's all fake. Big business globalists own both sides.

lel

But you’ll keep defending him. He can sleep with one of his supporter’s wife and the dude will be like haha Trump is such a savage. I’ve seen so many people saying ‘I’m officially off the Trump train’ and will cuckingly come to his support even when he does something wildly irresponsible.

His supporters were bred to be ruled by a Chad like him

Trump is the establishment. And besides Rand Paul was way more anti-establishment than any other politician in the last 40 years except maybe Ron Paul. Also maybe people have a REASON for hating the establishment.

WHAT IS ALLEPO?

Checked and agreed.

FUCK DRUMPF IM A DEMOCRAT NOW AND I FORGOT ABOUT DAVID HOGG

There’s literally nothing wrong with neoliberalism my friend. Embrace the globalization.

Hitchens is a loser,.

No fucking shit. Trump was seen as an anti-establishment though.

>He was not a career politician.
>used marketing skills to meme himself into the white house
>btfo’d almost every politically correct rhetoric

Kekistan is an nation of outcast virgins

As if Trump doesn't do something just as embarrassing on an almost daily basis. Only true morons could actually think Trump intelligent. He might have been at some point, but do you actually know anyone his age in real life? Most people that old can barely be trusted to make toast or use their TV remote without fucking something up. Trump is no different, despite how much you project and want him to be. You got bamboozled, which judging from your meme flag, is completely unsurprising.

Good. Non-virgins are by definition degenerate unless it was done for the sole purpose of reproduction.

But why are you pro-establishment?

I just love the taste of alt right tears

youtu.be/r8Y-P0v2Hh0

You have to be a real brainlet to think Trump is super dumb or some shit. He puts out a new meme every week to keep the media airing him to further his support. If he was civil the whole time and said some embarrassing shit once. He would hav his campaign end like howard dean

I’m not a citizen yet. The application is processing. Shills like Trump need tech chads like me to take over the labor market because they know we are smarter than all of the dumb rednecks and can sometimes get away with paying less.

>push for ban on bump stocks
ATF review is not a ban. They're going to come to the same conclusion they did when King Putt was president, bump stocks do not a machine gun make. Center-right Senators and Reps might try to push a bill, but will back off when they see Shcumer and Pelosi will back nothing but a ban on everything all the time
>shill for DACA
Pitched it to congress, they won't do shit, baring activist judges Paco should plan to be gone before March 5th
>offer citizenship for 1.8 million illegal aliens
provided they pass an initial background check (they won't) then only after a 10-12 year wait, during which they could get sent back for almost any reason
>endorse Mitt Romney
after Mitt agreed to kiss his ring. Mitt is still right about 47% and self deportation and is still better than an actual Democrat
>declare Jerusalem the capital of Israel
OMG THE JOOS ARE TAKING MY JERB, show me on this Mensch on a Bench doll where Rabbi touched you
>push for merit based immigration
to replace niggers that won't go to school, look up what happened in Ville Platte, LA today
>send troops back into the middle east
Because that's where the Ayatollah is. With a nuke.
>bomb some alleged base somewhere with the largest non-nuclear bomb because of ‘ohh poor kids getting sprayed with sarin gas’
Gotta keep the pimp hand strong

But I know how to make myself the victim. I can always use the diversity card and get a raise anytime I want and you’ll still be here jobless because I took away your job and impregnated your wife.

Only the stupid think Trump is not very intelligent

youtube.com/watch?v=IxQyroQLr1Q

Keep riding the chad’s cock seppo. I will thank you when it benefits me.

I'm not watching your gay YouTube videos. I am more than capable of watching the man speak, and of reading news from a wide variety of sources in order to formulate my own opinions. I know this is the first rodeo for most of you kids, and it is great that you have taken an interest in politics, but it is painfully obvious that most of you are little more than meme-spouting parrots who lack the ability to think critically or independently. Seriously, lurk moar and get back to me in a few years after you have a deeper understanding of how the world of politics really works. Maybe volunteer for a campaign and learn something in the process.

an insult doesn't refute any of this

Entertaining! Lets have some more :D

>lurk moar

You don’t realize what verbal intelligence is capable of. You are the same kind of idiot that thinks a redneck in place of Trump would have won like he did. He is a shit leader maybe for you but admitting that he’s smart is just a way of accepting the reality the way it is. He is capable of starting a nuclear war. You can’t be a low iq brainlet and get that far.

>ban on bump stocks
Hmm....well.

I gotta be honest here..Until the vegas shooting, I'd never seen a fucking 'bump stock'. Didn't even know/care that they existed.
So....um....
I don't care.

He has literally done nothing to the level that he promised. You just sound like Christian Apologetic for a leader. Deifying a leader literally has no good outcome for you. It’s not an argument, it’s how the world is you unironic cuck.

I don’t feel so bad about the decline of the west now

>I don’t know so I don’t care

the absolute state of seppoland and the decline of its empire

Thanks Russian bot!

speak for yourself. I had no illusions about him before I voted for him.

I never expected him to be perfect. Hell, I didn't even expect him to be any good at the job.

But the way I figured it, it was worth putting up with 4 years of him to destroy any chances that Hillary and Bill had to get back in the White House. By losing this election, the Clintons will NEVER win another nomination.

And this is a net positive.

The time is now late, I'm beginning to tire
So upon this here thread I'll no longer conspire
However keep looking, and browse with no fears
For I will return with more rhymes for you dears

>He has literally done nothing to the level that he promised.

Personal insults, now goalpost moving, GTFO

Lol. Nice try, shill. Trump isn't going to appeal to everyone, especially to a cuck like you, but he is still /myguy/.

ITS A FUCKING SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHT THAT HE IS INFRINGING UPON AND YOU GUYS ARE DEFENDING HIM

Seppos were truly designed for social engineering experiments. You’ll dissolve in stale boomer memes while getting shot defending a cop’s right to violate your rights

Yes, you can, because most Americans are low IQ morons who are susceptible to demagoguery. Elected leaders need to be held to standards, not put on a pedestal and worshipped like idols. That factor alone is what makes Trumpanzees so insufferable. At least many libs tried to hold Obama to certain standards by rejecting many of his policies. We are now at a point where Trump supporters are finally realizing they will need to stop sucking his cock and screeching "Muh 4D chess! XD" and do the same thing.

how can they pass a criminal background check if they are criminally in the US?

Wait till the libfags figure out that Trump hasn't LOST A SINGLE FUCKING VOTE.
No one that actually supported him in 2016, has bailed on him yet.
And no amount of msm/shrills screaming and lies will make us.

No shit he is not /ourguy/. Trump is a mainstream civic nationalist. Leftists confuse his views for ours because he's also an very aggressive alpha male who doesn't give a fuck about what anyone thinks of him.

I am literally able to take advantage of your wonderful system and climb higher up the power ladder because of everything he’s done. I have literally all the reasons to love him. I’m the kind of person you voted against and even I feel sad for the decline of your civilisation. I just hope generation z fixes the dumb bubble you’ve put them into.

Ultimate Political cuckoldry desu

Apparently you haven't looked at this board, or across social media platforms today. Perhaps you should.

Agreed

Meh.
We had a binary choice.
>Trump
>Hillary
It was a very very easy choice.
I'm 100% content with Trump. We couldn't have won with anything better. He's doing 'good', in my humble opinion. Maybe not always "great", but seldom "bad".
I'll fucking take that.

We are civic nationlaists tho.

>Apparently you haven't looked at this board, or across social media platforms today. Perhaps you should
Oh no....more shareblue fags shrilling up the place again? Gee, that must be 100% conclusive proof that Trump is hated by POL now!!!

lulz....lurk more faggot.

>We are civic nationlaists tho.
We?
There's no real "we" here.
There's an "we" as far as "we" are against most politicians....but beyond that, we don't agree 100% with each other.

Hate to break it to you Ivan, but I'm already near the top of the political ladder.

I'm not going to say how high, but if my name was associated with the shit I post here, it would make at least page 2 of our four local papers.

arab sand is literally provinground101

HAHAG TRUMP IS BASED AMIRITE

Literally everyone who supported him bailed on him.

imagine being as much of a faggot as OP, the aids must hurt

What's wrong with any of this. everyone but me gotta learn because i say shadilay in real life.

And I’m gonna climb up, bend you over and make you watch while your wife and me make sweet love. That’ll make a better headline I think.

Fine then, don't tell who you are. I think that's kinda the fucking point to this board.
We don't have to reveal who we are.
But unless you tell me right now who you are.....I'm going to assume you're nancy Pelosi.
Now then...do you really want someone to think about you like that???

>Literally everyone who supported him bailed on him.
M'kay Ivan McBotsky

kek, I hope you don't mind waiting in line behind all the others who have tried.

It’s a dead and rotten meme that was cringey to begin with

>It’s a dead and rotten meme that was cringey to begin with
17 year old beta faggot from chicago detected

You forgot to add repealing Dodd-Frank because his Jewish masters at Goldman Sachs want to be able to crash our economy again without repercussions.

sure buddy even though just read Richard Spencers twtitter

They only try to cuck you because they probably see how submissive you look.

Exactly

Maybe. Of course it could be the way I ruin their lives, expose their weaknesses, break up their families and, in some cases, get their asses thrown in prison before they know what hit them.

But ya, it's probably all sexual for them.

Okay. Tracking your ip now to find out who you are.

You sound too fucking submissive not to cuvk

Go ahead, but joke's on you if you find it.

Of course you have no idea what I mean by this, but that's OK too. You will.

This entire goddamn thread is just fucking shills shilling to other shills.. It's quite impressive actually.

I doubt anyone as autistic and submissive as you holds any power whatsoever.

Shh let the shills occur. It’s fun to watch