Will he get the death penalty?

Anybody else following this? How do you think the Florida DA is going to handle this?

Whats this guy thinking at this moment? Is he trying to play "the kid?" Guess I just caught his ass slipping.

no
he is part jewish, so no

He’s trying to get a plea to avoid that supposedly. If not yea. I used to be a paralegal for the Broward County court system. The prosecutors down here are bloodthirsty and love handing out long fucking sentences. I worked on one case where a 24 year old commutes a robbery and was sentenced to 35 years and it was his first offense.

He could but desu I think they'll accept a plea to avoid dragging survivors into court and having them be cross examined by defense.

History shows "sure thing" cases often aren't.

id rather get the death sentence than be locked up in jail for my entire life while my country gets raped by jews and niggers.

>I worked on one case where a 24 year old commutes a robbery and was sentenced to 35 years and it was his first offense
'Merica

One Cruz has jugears and the one in that pic has pinned back ears. 17 not enough.

Wtf did you just say? You speak english when you talk in my thread.

I think he deserves another chance, they shouldn't be so harsh on you if you killed jews and spics.

>In one post about his biological mother, Cruz said: “My real mom was a Jew. I am glad I never met her,” according to CNN.

What should we do about the jewish male problem? Dylan Klebold was a jew too.

>Final solution

Did he kill any jews or spics? Show victim list plz

So what, you can just convert to judaism and escape the death penalty?

He needs to committed to a mental health facility

They have to kill him before he talks

I hope he gets put in a very small room and left to fucking rot.

If he's Jewish they will give him death penalty

Nah, death penalty

An florida taxpayers here? How do you feel about him on death row? Do you care about the years he will spend appealing the decision? Is your tax dollars worth giving this guy the death penalty?

Or him spending the rest of his life in solitary? Three meals a day and 1 hr of rec a day? Would your rather your tax dollars go to that?

Its your money.

I'd rather see them lock him up in a small cell & ignore him for a few weeks. Don't even spend any money.
Just dump every criminal in there and never let anyone out. They'll just starve & rot right there in the cell

They should rehabilitate this young man. Make him pay his debt to society and then one day he can contribute again.

I made this to meme, but I think I nailed it mostly.

He'll probably plea to slither out of the death penalty.

I kind of hope they try some kind of half assed insanity defense, which will undoubtedly fail, and they send him to the gallows. Probs won't happen though.

But it's probably better for everyone that he just pleas; get's him out of the spotlight, easier on the victims, less of a circus.

who cares

this. nikolas cruz was a victim too

My sisters been up crying all night!!!!

you do.

Abso lutely

They only give the death penalty to murderers though

False flag

Just because he's whining on TV and put a boogie board on a trashcan?

why would she do that is she stupid? this thread is great