Thoughts?

Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=zdef2anpd04

>guy isn't black
are they racist?

only virgins get mad about shit like this. oh and G*d is not real btw :)

All white males - don't see any problem here.

obciouslyt racistm where is the diversity. TRYIG to bring back nazis and the white race. STOp this Nazi Propaganda. NEver going to use tinder again to get fucked by random guys. UGH.

Stop spreading degenerate culture you thirsty virgins

I don't even get it. It's an app for chicks to get fucked by rando chads. But that's what regular tinder already is?

it seemed like a pretty solid ad

Tinder plus lets you do the whole location change thing so you can start tindering in a place you're going before you get there

Wow. An ad where they didn't black the beautiful white girl. Don't see that everyday.

You aint a real woman till you got an international chad posse and a soul crushing desk job to boot.

also, not a tinder shill. I promise

Fucking racists didn't even turk her in Istanbul, the guy from Paris showed up again

Is tinder /ourapp/?

Maybe marriage is dead and it's time we return to our tribal orgies. Financially it makes sense and you can still have kids, I mean it's not like you'd see them much in a divorce anyways.

no, we will perfect artificial wombs as well as somatic cell differentiation to oocytes and have children without women then it will be a bro-tastic utopia. No homo

>tribal orgies
whoa there schlomo, if that's the natural state of white goyim, why is it that whites are hardwired to favor monogamous relationships and the only way that goes awry is when they are brainwashed from childhood?

So it's tinder for sluts who want to get foreign chads to pay for their plane tickets

yeah im sure that happens

Never used Tinder, last online dating thing I used was OKC 6 years ago. Pretty impressed (((they))) aren't hiding the fact they promote casual sex with strangers in foreign countries. Really hope when I have kids they aren't all daughters

I was really expecting some allahu ackbar exploding everything after she clicked istanbul
disappointed =/

what makes you say that? prehistory all we have to go on is DNA evidence which shows alpha chads did all the reproducing 1:13 women. Any morals that may have been instilled with Christianity over the past 2000 years are nothing but social constructs.

10/10 chicks get this treatment without tinder. this is marketing to

>hardwired to favour monogamy
lol wut, if it wasnt for the desert religion youd all be fags and polygametes

>literally a commercial encouraging girls to fly all over the world fucking random men

wew lads

I did this a few months ago. Im a Chad and set my location to every country in europe and south america. Ecuadorian and Nicaraguan women are willing to show bobs and vegene upon request. The irish you have to work for slightly, and the British women are frigid. Poland has some good "daddys girl" types and russian women are wife material

10/10 girls can go literally anywhere and get dicked by a high status man, if they arent married to high status men already