Nichijou

It's so random I can't stop laughing. Please someone stop this carousel of laughter

Don't worry. Azumanga looks like a turd in comparison.

Ahahahahaha so funnie not to mention cute.

Weebs force laughter when they know that the anime they're watching isn't funny. The Japanese are notoriously bad at humor and are prone to laugh at math equations rather than toilet humor like Americans who are the only normal people on Earth. You, faggots of Sup Forums, need to drop the farce and quit with the pretentious notion of thinking anime cultures you in any way. The fucking garbage is purposefully designed to lure in nerds and fuel their disgisting escapism. The only life to live is in reality. Go join the masses and embrace conformity or die alone in your delusions. You're not indoviduals. You're not unique. You will obey societal norms!!

Projecting much? I didn't laugh when watching Azumanga either.

I recommend reading Ionesco for the author of this pasta

>>Sup Forums

>You're not indoviduals.
Now I'm picturing adult Yuuko saying this to an Indonesian diplomat

Effeminate manchildren of Sup Forums, hear what I have to say. Your lives can mean more and all you need to do is make a change. Join the human race, connect with others, have meaningful sex, and find purpose. Anime can't serve you except to reduce your chances of contributing to the future of humanity i.e. reproduction. You need to make love and you need to find yourselves in other people. Obey!

I can't help being effeminate.

>Please someone stop this carousel of laughter
Don't worry. KyoAni's got you covered on that.
;_;

There ware some ok jokes in Nichijou, but it was too much unfunny non sequitur humor fail.

Though it did bring me this sexy middle school student....

You'r sick fuck

Absurd is funny itself, no need for humor. I love this kind of shows.

>tfw Nichijou came out 6 years ago

Pleople still find Nichijou funny?

Another ironic Nichijou thread

It's my life. I can do whatever the fuck I want to, you goddamn statist. If I don't wanna fuck sluts and pollute the world with children, then I'm not gonna fucking do it. Are you aware of the Malthusian population growth model and limited resource availability?

apply tomato sauce at this pasta