Boku no Hero Academia

Do you want him to live?

Best

of course

How would you feel if BNHA went biweekly or monthly, if it meant 20 page chapters, slightly better art, and Hori actually recuperating?

Forever and ever

So, if they ended up making a live-action adaption of BnHA, what aspect do you think they'd fuck up the most?

>Manlet dyel All Might, pic semi-related

Everything, shonen aren't meant for live action. I can't wait to see how they'll incinerate One Piece.

It'd be half CGI and all of it would be eyecancer.

>So, if they ended up making a live-action adaption of BnHA

Todoroki looking good

monthly is a non-starter. It just won't work for a modern shonen series, SnK has proved that. Bi-weekly is doable, but it would need to be at least 25 pages per chapter.

I think Hori should just stay the course right now. compared to many mangaka, he has held up remarkably well over the course of his first 150 chapters. He needs to work up some more stamina, because he has a very demanding art style. He should try to lead a healthier lifestyle and start exercising more, if he hasn't already started.

>All Might
>Nana
>Deku
>Ibara
>All-Left Todoroki

I like this

True, but I doubt given his workload and pace that he'd have time to start working out

Be honest, anons.

Do you actually like or hate these two as a potential couple?

Many will hate but I think it's a good fit.

I want them to make cute, autistic babies

>Both goodie two shoes
Meh, but I don't know who else Deku would be with

Its better than any of the other options those two have to choose from, so yes. They're fine.

it's cute.

I'm hoping she grows more of a spine. But as far as designated girlfriend characters go, she's one of the better ones. Miles ahead of Sakura, at any rate.

>Miles ahead of Sakura, at any rate
>implying she isn't approaching Sakura-levels of uselessness by being sidelined in the internship arc she's A PART OF

So, Big Guy potentially has a size-shifting quirk? He looks a lot smaller here

I am glad we got a clarification on Twice's power

I think they're super cute, so I'm not opposed to it

I think these two are a little more believable but Deku and Ochako are cute too

They are fine together. I just want them to go out on a date. Don't care how it happens or who asks who, I just wanna see it happen.

Like, but I just wish Ochako would fucking do something for once.

ThisAnd pic related after a little development from Bakugou.

I really like the idea that he has to take detailed measurements of everything.

Never going to happen, and even more generic and annoying than Deku/Ochako

It's not the worst but as far as chemistry their's is a bit stale. They both have more interesting options too.

I can't see Bakugou ending up with anyone. He'd have to undergo some MAJOR character development to get to that point.

Who's Deku's more interesting option?

Even the little bits of interation we've gotten from these two is more interesting than anything deku ochako. Having said that yea they need more time to hang out. Perhaps it can happen now that Bakugou and Deku have squashed the beef

Nah. He's too much of a... he's too...volatile... to really be the kind to settle in to a stable relationship.

It's a little generic, but Hori would need to develop Bakugo A LOT for this to even have any semblance of working out. At best, if Bakugo were to end up with someone, they should be able to handle his sperginess and out-bantz him.

I really don't see them having any more interesting options, unless they go for the generic bad boy and bad girl options.

What interactions? They had a fight and Bakugo took it seriously, that's it as far those two kind of talking.

Mei. They're both are very knowledgeable about heroes even if for different reasons and the way Mei is so pushy and extroverted is more interesting than Ochako who is normally extroverted except when it comes to her deku problem. Also I can imagine all types of situations of Deku wanting some new gear or device to help him on a mission and wacky shenanigans happening as a result.

A lot of folks think Tsuyu...but Tsuyu's kind of a boring character.

>Bakugou fights everyone at the festival seriously
>OH WOW HE TREATED OCHACO WITH RESPECT!!!!!!!

trash

I think he deserves to catch a break after all he's done for people, but thematically he definitely should get the mentor treatment of getting offed by the big bad. It would also have a huge impact in the story since all the students and pretty much the entire country looks up to him. Since the previous users of OfA are still somehow present with the current user it would be fairly easy to make him pull off some kind of Obi-Wan ghost trickery too.

>Looks like us villains are going to have to join forces with you Heroes
>Lol jk, we'll just stand here while you find Irinaka, dig him out, disable his quirk, and knock him out
>Good teamwork guys

Bakugo needs someone like his mother, who would keep him in check. (The current cast doesn't have anyone like that.) He's hardly able to work with others as equals and a submissive partner would be a waste.

>they should be able to handle his sperginess and out-bantz him
So basically his mother

Their only interaction has been one fight, and they haven't interacted at all since then. It's a little surprising actually.

Bakugou just wants a normal life

I'm honestly still mad that My Hero Academia wasn't about a quirkless Deku teaming up with Mei and overcoming his limitations with gadgets and cunning. They could even have some great development where he has to develop his own device without her help.

>we make him mad and mess up
>and you go fuck him up for us while we do other shit, nice deal, huh?
Sounds like villains.

>I'm honestly still mad that My Hero Academia wasn't about a quirkless Deku teaming up with Mei and overcoming his limitations with gadgets and cunning.

Sounds gay. He'd have been fucked by the time USJ happened

There's always Kendou, but that's just as crack-shipped as Ochako.

Also the data book chapter that was meant to be in the volumes. Shows what their dynamic would be like. Unlike most people, Uraraka doesn't really cower away, laugh off or even angrily retort to bakugou's autism, she tackles it head on.

It would be a completely different story than what he have now

I want him to be happy. Please let him live Hori.

If Batman can kill a god with gadgets, prep-time and cunning then I don't see why Deku couldn't keep up with the rest of the gang.

>Unlike most people, Uraraka doesn't really cower away

Deku is the only one who cowers away. Nobody gives a fuck about Bakugou sperging out.

>she tackles it head on
I'm curious as to how she does this.

She is pretty bland and has a shitty reason for being a hero. Deku deserves someone like Mina or Tsuyu

Its gay because if he's getting god tier gadgets then why aren't the other heroes in training? Why wouldn't Tailman just do that shit too?

The shit is meant to produced by the support course for all heroes. Why would Deku get the good shit?

I'm too lazy to reply to anyone who was triggered by this post of mine.

Note that I said after a little development. Yeah, I dont think he need a full on personality change. He just needs to learn to control his temper(which he would HAVE to do because unless he does he's never gonna be a Hero) and they could potentially work out just fine.

>people ITT actually entertaining the bakugo/ochako relationship
Leave the degeneracy for the nips

Ok, but she's not trying to make friends with him and she did that for Deku's sake. She, like most of the class, doesn't make any effort to deal with him. No one takes Bakugo seriously.

I love Yaoyo-chan!
She's cute!
CUTE!

Calm down Mineta

Calm your tits grapefag.

There could be all sorts of reasons. "I wanted to see how far you could go using my gadgets." etc.

Superhero comics are full of exclusive gadgets and tech that only one hero uses. It's like complaining that SHIELD doesn't just hand out variants of captain american's supersoldier formula to all the heroes. Or belts with pym partiles that allow them all to shrink or grow.

What do you expect from these threads?
70% of people in here are tumblrtards.

Batman has his own stuff because he's rich.

Why would a Hero Academy give all the good stuff to Deku in particular, when its literally stuff meant to enhance all heroes? Thats not even counting that in order for him to be "more cunning" everyone else with better quirks would have to be dumb as fuck in return. No thanks.

aren't gadgets also regulated like super powers?

Are you the batmanfag who even went as far as rewriting some key events from the series to fit your autistic idea? Because if so, see and just write your fanfic to see if people really like shitty 'gadgetry for all scenarios' asspulls or simply fuck off.

>What do you expect from these threads?
There actually was a pretty good discussion going on in the last thread about Ochako's motivation.

CONTROL YOUR FUCKING QUIRK YOU LITTLE SHIT

REEEEEEEEEEEE

"Gadget Deku" Batman shit would only work if he stayed a low-mid tier hero the whole way. Batman still mostly stays street level, for all the "god" memes.

If you want him doing that and still ranking at the top then fuck off, shit idea.

Yea cause clearly his mother has done wonders for his personality. The problem with you cucks is you always assume a good relationship is one where you can "change" the flaws of one of the people in the relationship.

Bakugou doesn't "need" someone who will basically keep him on a leash. He needs someone who will see past his bullshit with rationality and understanding and expect better form him. Oh would you look at that.

I like it

Her practicality would round out his overthinking

plus they just look nice together

Batman beats JL solo.

Because, my nigga, the only reasons for Batsy doing anything out of his urban stories like when he is in the Justice League fighting fuckers like Despero and Darkseid, are aspulls
and villains and heroes alike picking the idiot ball and shoving it deep inside their ass.

It's fucking dumb, so no, super-gadgetry Deku would be shit.

Thats what I keep tellin the little shit.

The Batbooks are street level and still contain Batman being pushed by street level criminals and his usual rogues gallery. The idea that he's just godmoding it all the time is false.

The author has talked about how they considered going in that direction. I just think that's a bit more interesting than giving the guy with no quirk a quirk. Do I like the series as it is? Sure. I'm just saying that it might be more fun with a different dynamic.

Batman literally fights gods and cosmic tyrants on a weekly basis when he's with the justice league. Is it dumb? Yeah. But we aren't talking about gods and monsters in the context of this series. Hell, Stain is still a street level villain.

>Batman literally fights gods and cosmic tyrants on a weekly basis when he's with the justice league

It doesn't happen like that you memeing faggot. Zoom wrecked his absolute shit, and he's not really 1v1ing these gods you seem to think he fights weekly. Its usually team shit with the standard "Batman is useful here guys" moment.

Because Batman has a superpower, and it is making everyone around him transform into a turboasperger who forgets how to fight.

It's not about keeping him on a leash as much as accepting his personality and matching it, really. The issue is that unless he would see someone as his equal, all attempts to get past his bullshit would be disregarded. Having a character like Ochako just trying to pierce that armor of a bad boy as long as it takes sounds like a scenario straight out of a shitty shoujo manga.

Batman is the fucking strategist of the League, he doesn't go mano a mano with the likes of Black Adam or Darkseid and beats them down, you dumb fuck

There's no way convincing people on here that BakuChako is a good ship.
I'd even go as far as say that most guys triggered by this pairing is only triggered because they know it's good but they either

>hate bakugou and dont want him to be happy
>like ochako and deku more and consider this as a "cuck" ship.

Did you guys know you can actually like two ships that "contradict" each other because you like it either way? The fact that I like Bakugou with Uraraka doesnt mean that I dont like her with Deku as well. Each of these characters brings a different side to the other, and they have interesting dynamics.

This is unironically the best person Ochako could be in a relationship. Their dynamics actually play off each other, and she can learn way more from him than from Deku. I'll never understand why people don't see it for what it is.

Most of the serious fights in this series have involved multiple combatants.

Sometimes he does.

>Batman literally fights gods and cosmic tyrants
Apparently, most of them have an exploitable weakness Batgod can, well, exploit.

There is nothing to be learned from Bakugou. This is just as bad as "Deku needs to learn from Bakugou"

This is how a lot of superhero fights work. Remember when Deku fought that guy who can control minds?

With a bullet, specially designed to kill Darkseid, in a situation he planned for, and he got rekt even then.

And it's fucking dumb when he does that.

>Lets do the dumb shit comics sometimes do

friendly reminder that Momo makes things from her own shit

what are you talking about

>Cower away, laugh off, or angrily retort

1 of 3 ways we see the class interact with bakugou

I don't know if you read the chapter but she goes out of her way to confront him, doesn't yell or even shit on him, tells him he's better than the way he acts around deku, gives a pretty clean read of him and demands a better attitude out of him and even when he's about to attack she doesn't run away she seems ready to fight back even if a little scared.

If it was for deku's sake she wouldn't need to have him befriend deku, she could just stay an enemy of his, she also wouldn't need to mention her fight wiith him really if she was only doing it for deku's sake.

Batman doing anything against niggas like Darkseid that isn't being a strategist for the heavyweights do the beatdown.

>Remember when Deku fought that guy who can control minds?
I just hope he does this more often.

you sound fucking stupid

Honestly, I'd prefer Bakugo to find an awesome partner like himself. Maybe someone from Shiketsu, so that the relationship could start as a rivalry.

>accepting his personality and matching it

Yes. To you that's abuse, apparently as opposed to sitting down and trying to have a conversation with the person.

What's funniest to me is how this conversation even sounds like something a girl would ask her boyfriend to do.

>triggered because they know it's good
it's a cookie cutter nice girl tames bad boy cliche that has zero existence in the actual narrative but keeps being forced by harebrained tumblrinas you tedious cunt

it's like a more retarded version of sasuke and sakura because at least sakura loved sasuke

Are you a villain Sup Forums?

>more retard version of Sasuke and Sakura

opinion discarded