Aikatsu & Pripara Thread

Snowflakes are still falling to the ground, creating white covers to the ground and what's above it. Small footsteps follows the trail of the blue-haired Dorothy West, who covered herself with suiting clothes coordination following the winter. She ran, albeit keeping an idle pace so she won't trip on the snow. It was just outside Pripara, near the Prism Stone, in a winter of December. Dressing Pafe just finished their latest live show, and it was already evening so they proceeds to go home. Dorothy fastened her pace, just to come home and post on /ai/.

I liked this one better, but what can you do?

Post Dorothy

I'll post this instead.

Can I get a subscription?

No.
You can get them at the Prism Shop though.

Where the fuck are the subs jymmy

Is this the gay thread?

Whoops forgot image

Jymmy is going to sub Doraemon and put PriPara on hold for the duration.

whyboner, Leona is too pure for lewding but this really gets me going

>Leona is too pure for X
No such thing

Leona still thinking she is a dude...

I recognize that bulge.

Cute benis

Yes, and?

It's fucking happening.

>vocaldolls meet their real life counterpart

HAPPENING

NARU AND AIRA WHEN???

>Saints
IS IT HAPPENING?

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

I guess I have to watch Pripara now.

I guess this thing is supposed to be a dog?

Uh, well at least we know the thing here Is a tapir.

>Baku (獏 or 貘) are Japanese supernatural beings that devour dreams and nightmares. According to legend, they were created by the spare pieces that were left over when the gods finished creating all other animals. They have a long history in Japanese folklore and art, and more recently have appeared in Japanese anime and manga.
>The Japanese term baku has two current meanings, referring to both the traditional dream-devouring creature and to the Malayan tapir.

>Saints is relevant again
But how?
The PP movie already explained them away.

By not having subs

Shion is already chasing Mia, it's only a matter of time before she appears and saves anime. Imagine how brightly she would shine in a show that is actually good from the start even before her presence. IMAGINE IT.

>いちばん was in fact the true いちばん

Miku is /ai/

Miku turns 10 this year

KIRAMEKI

F
U
T
U
R
E

S
T
A
R

She can't be a sexy type anymore because it no longer exists.

How so?

Once again Pripara copies Aikatsu, now by crossing over with the previous series. Disgusting.

Naru when?

Once again Aikatsu copies Kamen Rider, now by crossing over with the previous series. Disgusting.

KinPri 2. Don't be too greedy.

Hey man, starting on them now.
>(ゆい/らぁら)わ~い!
Do you know what this means? I can't make heads or tails of it.

Redpill me on Pripara. Do Saints have a backstory and/or spoken dialogue? It seems like Mia is becoming an actual character, so could they tie her to her PR self in some way?

こわーい! ?

NonSugar when?

They don't ever appear in the show directly.
They're legendary idols who made it to the top and mysteriously disappeared 3 years before the start of PP.
The movie explains it as them being residual imprints or clones of certain characters that had high affinity for the prism sparkle or left great impact on the system.
The only lore friendly way I can think of for Mia suddenly appearing is either that the clone was revived due to the salamis rising to kami idol and generating a boat load of sparkle, or that this Mia is the actual parallel Mia of the PP world that we've just never seen before, unless they suddenly decided to give Mia the ability to travel worlds like a prism messenger.

>Mia is now decade

This Mia could also be a Rinne in disguise, but I doubt it considering how PP seems to have minimal lore implications after the prism tours movie.

I miss autistic PR lore discussions.

>tfw can't find any of the autistic walls of text I used to write about RL

I miss PR.

Did you try desuarchive?

>Aikatsu brings back old idols
Desperate bid to prop up ratings
>Pripara brings back old idols
ICHI!
BAN!

But they were already number one!

I can only find threads that were post PP.

>having 2 generals up

Well rip

Lucky you, they're coming back.

all the noises Yui makes are wonderful
>that lilt in "takkii to kekkonshitai yo~"
>the joy in "Lala!"
>the softness in "yume soiya... yume soiya..."
>the demonic fury when she's cussing our her brother
>her "geっ" sound
>pic related
I want to hear her make more ecchi noises as she loses control of how good she feels.

Best girl incoming.

How can Aikatsu even compete?

Wait are the saints getting their own anime?

It has Stars

Nah it's just pointing out the Pretty Rhythm/Pripara anime franchise hits 10 years in 2021.
Arcade came before the anime, so it's 10 in 2020.

I guess coming last technically counts as competing.

No, really.

It's okay, Nico. Maki doesn't really like Tsubasa that way. She doesn't actually realise she's upsetting you. You just need to be honki with her.

I want to fuck an illegal alien!

>honki
Fuck off Shougo it's neoki

I want to steal them both.

Doko demo iku.

Lewd

I want to watch Pretty Rhythm for the first time again.

Why is Nico so cute?

>this chuuni baka's fortunetelling actually led her to pick by far the easiest item for the scavenger hunt
>they would have won by a massive margin had that baka tenshi not eaten the first apple

What's it say?

Twintails.

Mail
Shuuka

Ohohoho!
It is I, the celeb beauty!
Ohohoho!

THREE (3) CHILLIS

I heard Lala is in a tokimeki crisis.