>Two anons from /IBS/ talk about civic vs ethno-nationalism
youtu.be/N1Wny7siZX4

>Last night stream: Nick Fuentes vs. RC Maxwell | Civic Nationalism Debate
youtu.be/4tIY8ixysQM

>Jim's new video about bloodsports
youtu.be/gkkNYc4NGN8

>New into blood sports? Watch Richard Spencer vs Sargon and Styx
youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

>Secularist Alt Right vs Christianity with Todd Lewis and others.
youtu.be/eMU-zSQit7k

>Sargon literally running away from enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=y6PVuYI9HGI

>JF analyzes the Sargon vs. Anglin debate
youtube.com/watch?v=Drr_SB_Ikck

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>Tariq Nasheed vs. Jared Taylor
youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

Old Links pastebin.com/H1cExJ1a

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

jacobitemag.com/2017/06/20/modernitys-fertility-problem/
youtube.com/watch?v=1333_yPSz7A
youtu.be/F17dC72O_3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gas Vee.

THREADLY REMINDER THAT AQUA IS SHIT

i'm ok with this

Reminder that Moarpheus has yet to prove his "European Genocide" theory beyond a shadow of a doubt or present a more realistic or believable explanation than what Nick Land has proposed here: jacobitemag.com/2017/06/20/modernitys-fertility-problem/

Aqua >>> Aqua

This is the final and official version

are the stream participants ready? we're waiting.

Good.

hold your horses, let me get some ice cream first

Updated.
Schedule for this week
Wednesday: Joe Biggs vs Destiny on gun control, baked alaska show 8pm EST
Thursday: JF Spencer vs vee Arch about ethnonationalism Warski live

Enoch vs Boomerfaggot round 2 (no date)
Lowtax vs Anglin (no date)
March 3rd Styx vs Fuentes about religion
Also Andy said that he has the rest of the week planned but he didn't want to give us any spoiler
After every stream ancap user will host our own /IBS/ stream

who's debating in Sup ForumsIBS? Shawn and Joechim again?

I can live with that.

>Aydin that low
>Destiny above Aydin

>Amerimutt will be getting anything other than plain vanilla

all proceeds to this debate will go to a ancap to fund his MAC tm viral bombs so he can posion the air and sell his antidote

>White genocide isnt real!
u wot?

is morpheaous coming on Sup Forums IBS tonight?

why is this cuck Tea back?

no, he's a pussy.

That's Azura

So far as I know

Lets get him on there, keks will be had

not in Japan

That argument has been done to death on Sup Forums but I suppose we could start from scratch again.

Delet this shitty chart

shit taste desu

APPROVED

>side pic
>iPhone ear buds
>not even wireless

we're live

Your waifu is at the same level as Destiny in that chart
How does it feel?

Who is aqua?

get in here:

We've been over this. Can you connect the Kalergi plan to the National Geographic article? Can you provide a well-documented, well-sourced timeline explaining how the Kalergi plan has influenced people who are in turn engineering the demographic shift?

If you can't, then your argument is inferior to Land's theory of natural forces at work.

Satsuki should be above cuckstiny

Sounds like these assholes all fundamentally agree.

>Can you connect the Kalergi plan to the National Geographic article?
objectively.

Shut up statist

Gonna be comfy.

This is more about provoking a recurring lolcow

My actual earbuds are even more pleb tier desu
I get the cheapest ones from amazon because I always spill whatever I'm drinking on myself due to autism

>thread full of anime

>afraid to show his face
>Jew
>likes nigger mutt females
>blue collar white nationalist
>vapes

LOOK: before you even give a rebuttal

>HAHA kalergi called for the destruction of the European race by miscegenation and open borders!!
>how is this proof white genocide is real?!

Time is my whore. Who the fuck are you then? You are a means by which I give teaching. That is your role.

Ancap, ask who're their waifus

>pure anglo

who are you kidding (((jeff)))

Then do it, Give me a comprehensive, well-sourced tree. Name names. Who was Kalergi working with? Who were those people working with? How does it reach into National Geographic's staff? Make a foolproof, airtight case. I want Moldbug-level quality.

pure neet phenotype

Vee disturbs me on a spiritual level

Always question your ideology. Ask yourself what would it take for you to change your point of view. If you can’t find an answer, your ideology it’s based entirely on faith alone.

So sayeth Destiny; My Number one fear in life; 6:14.

youtu.be/F17dC72O_3E

Be more considerate of my sides user

see
"haha kalergi said european races would be destroyed via open borders and race mixing... what is your proof tho?!"

You little nothing. I told you: time is my plaything. I saw your response while you were making it, and now, I destroy your position.
>but white genocide isnt real!
Convince the masses of that!

>vapes through flag

this jeff dude doesnt seem like he's on the level tbqh

> Always question your ideology

Says the cult leader that use his 15 year old cultists who he exploit to get money and to attack intelectual opponents.

Does Nick Fuentes have autism?

>Who burned yosef? He was left in the oven too long

>Anime website
Get out my thread normie

He can't even make his bed, pretty pathetic

Krugman actually did solid work in the early 80s before he became a political hack.

For the /ibs/ stream

How does it feel filtering something complex and natural like a racial and ancestral identity through the filters of an imperfect bureaucracy?

>another /ibs/ debate
awesome

Did Angela Merkel read Prakitscher Idealismus? How many EU officials have read the book and praised it? How many have cited it as their inspiration in crafting policy? What about its role in affecting the media and popular culture? Academia?

>/polbs/
oh boy friends.

It'seasy you just need to find the gibs programmes,next states sponsored day of the rope is gonna be easy as shit,police visit on your address

What show?

FUCK lads, we need to destroy this Frogfucking rapist, he's too good. We need to strategize my dudes, we can't refute any of his arguments

Signs and wonders can not be ignored Enoch, only if you fail to recognize them. ITT too many.

We should go to bed anons

You have no argument, you only have your own arrogance. You cannot draw the line from point A to point B. You say a line exists, but when pressed, you resort to petty attacks and hubris. It's embarrassing. This is why you have failed and will continue to fail.

Yeah, let's question Destiny tomorrow on why he thinks banning AR-15s is important.

im neet i can do wat i want.

I predicted your response. I even replied to you before you responded to me. I am the closet you will get to God you pathetic weakling. How long will I tolerate you?!

It's only 10 around us. The question is, what are krauts doing up at 4 in the morning?

knife cameo on stream

>restricted democracy
Has these assholes never heard of American republicanism?

saga of tanya the evil

Not gonna lie, it’s actually a very good question. So good I doubt he came with it by himself, he’s not crediting someone for that philosophy.

looked where it has led

Embrace autism

I saw that same question shared on fb like 5 years ago desu

Im a student but cant go to sleep

I have ever since i was born kek

You see Enoch lol In this single thread I've given supernatural reason to listen, moreso than any fake psychic or medium. I have predicted and even responded to your own peopl'e response to me before they made it! You will see man is heading to a new evolutionary point or you will perish with man. It's entirely up to you. Refusing me is refusing your own safety, so what tragedy is that for me?! Consider.

I don't even like democracy, to be honest.

I think we should be ruled by a white nationalist science directorate technocracy, with a paternal autocratic head of state who holds a lot of authority. Basically, we need something like that if we're ever gonna create space colonies and save Earth from human (and nig) overpopulation. The current trend of egalitarianism will just lead to stagnation until the whole world looks like Haiti, and the future generations don't even know the necessary math to calculate escape velocity.

You're so arrogant that you don't even understand that the picture you're posting proves Land's (and by extention my own) hypothesis: that this is solely a matter of ensuring continued population growth and by extension economic growth. They want more r-selecting people who will reproduce en masse by default. Any demographic shifts are entirely incidental, not intentional. Capital does not care about identity just like Cthulhu does not care about human morality.

But you're such a brainlet that you think recognizing the flaw in your own argument before I can point it out is some sort of victory. How completely unsurprising.

did you mistake white genocide for open borders?! you little nothing.

I am a semi neet,i work weekends double shifts so I have nobody on my office so I'm just a semi neet,i work alone and very comfy

Wait, do you think I'm one of Enoch's people? Mike Enoch is a drunken sloppy retard and nonstop fuckup, we haven't talked in years and I'd imagine he's still butthurt because he could never actually formulate a concrete argument against non-normative sexuality.

I'm full NEET living off only like 50,000. Once it starts to get low I'm going back to wageslavery

There's an answer for the Jew and the Aryan's long-fought battle. Competition provokes solution, and I have that solution, Enoch. But who I am with all my arrogance? Anonymousm a little nothing! You can have all of my solutions for free to call your own, what do I care? A ghostwriter for man's fate. Thats all I am, Enoch.

See, now you move the goalposts. How does all of this tie into the Kalergi plan and open-border policy? Where is the connection between the heroin epidemic, alcoholism, and Kalergi?

Let me guess this time: you're going to say that it's because of MUH JOOS. Then when I ask you to prove some sort of connection amongst all the jews, you're going to resort to more autistic screeching.

the guy on the /ibs/ stream who talked shit about fascism not lasting didn't mention at all it took a world war to end fascism. Not a fan of that kind of argument tbqh

>paternal
That better mean monarchy, Bucko.

>space colonies
I think you only want that because you are sick of all the niggers and kikes on Earth. Constant "progress" and new technology isn't the only way forward, if we removed non-whites from earth I think most whites would rather stay here and chill on a farm living a wholesome life than go to space. In my view, "exploration" is just a PC way of saying "escaping kikery" and before we commit to that we should just remove non-whites and see how it feels from there.

>white genocide is carried out by open borders and directly targeting white people with addiction and other measures divised to prevent their recreation
>"youre moving the goal posts!"

How much longer until the same measures are used against the
Jew?!

My dudes if we surrender now can we join the ethnostate??

You guys do know that Tanya is a middle aged man, right?