Name a better OVA

Name a better OVA

youtube.com/watch?v=ypzPw2DHes0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYAAb7J9m84
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The worst cashgrab OVA from a third rate pedobait animu is better than that depressing dogshit.

>2017
>anybody in Sup Forums is old enough to have watched this

You may have 5 people max at any given time.

My personal pick.
youtube.com/watch?v=eYAAb7J9m84

Golden Boy
Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Gundam Thunderbolt

FLCL

I always feel like listening to Mushishi ost to find good tracks but then I remember that it's like 3 hours long and give up

So can I watch this without watching the anime first or not? The first episode of the OVA blew me away, but I don't want to watch something if I technically shouldn't

What the fuck are you on about? I see it praised maybe once a week, it's not some obscure oldfags-only thing that no one under 30 will hear about.

Yes you can.
In fact it's a prequel so you can jump straight to the anime afterwards.
The anime second half is gold tier so I'd recommend you doing so.

Imagine if all the episodes would have been on the level of the first then this might actually deserve the praise it gets. Ep1 borders perfection more than probably anything else I have ever seen but then the ruin it with transparent motives and plot development, shitty real life insert shots, a lot of flat characters and the occasional QUALITY shot fo which I am still not sure if its related to the rip or the artists, but the shots simply dont look at detailed.

Thanks m8, was very confused since the opinions I read about that were pretty evenly split.

Watch it.

Just prepare to be disappointed by the shitty TV series.

Everyone on Sup Forums that isn't a newshit redditor has seen it, retard.

So you mean almost no one?

You definitely can watch this before the anime, but i would recommend watching the anime up to Shishio arc first.

As in any prequel, knowing your characters future brings much of the depth in the show.

Otherwise, it'll just be a superbly animated OVA with a majestic soundtrack, with a somewhat bland plot imho.

Either way, watch Tsuiokuhen, Anime until Shishio and also Seisouhen. Nothing else animated is essential. The manga is great but either read it all before Seisouhen or just don't.

>and also Seisouhen