Why Are Americans Obsessed with the AR-15

When they could have a weapon for true Chadanovs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSuAPjw2Jgw
youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU
youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU&vl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

M4a2 is master race.

I vastly prefer the AK.

Expensive

Weren't AK imports banned or something because they'd outcompete domestic arms manufacturers

The only people obsessed with AR's are no gun faggots who should be ignored entirely.

i own both and i must say, tho i favor the AK for aesthetics, the AR functions far more superior. Less recoil, faster round, overall great firearm.

Cold war shit still inplace

AKs are at least as affordable as AR-15s, if not more so.

Yes, because we manufacture the best AK's on the planet and slav shit is only for larpers and fudds

All of this gun talk has made want to get a gun.

AK's are dogshit, there's a reason why Russia just hands them over to poor people. They're meant to be intimidating, but they suck shit at actually killing anyone

Because it's got amongst the most common ammo in the US, and it's a versatile platform.

ar is cheap as dirt and light. I personally can't understand how the commies ended up with a piston gun and we have a di plastic fantastic... fucking boggles the mind.

me too but the RCMP is too busy getting drunk on donuts and banging badge bunnies to process my application

M16s are better.

>rifle that literally beats itself to death

I like the m-16 myself
>dont own any guns just like it

Trust me we have them. Romanian WASR10 and Century arms.

7.62x39 is extremely common across the US.
At any distance that a civilian is likely to engage, 7.62 will do more damage. If you're within 300m and cant hit what you're aiming at with an AK, the problem isn't the rifle -- it's you.

You guys know how Germans ran the space program?

Russia did the same with everything but they always appointed some random Soviet citizen from the working class to claim it as their invention. Uneducated footsoldier Kalashnikov was one of those random guys picked by the Communist party.

AR-10 master race

You have zero idea what you are talking about. You want video of hitting a small target at 300 yards like 10 times in a row?

You ever see an AK fire I’m slow motion ? See how everything flexes and moves?.... the AK is a peasants gun made for simpletons. I own both and I love my AK but the AR is just plain better is every aspect except looks, I think the AK looks meaner.

youtube.com/watch?v=aSuAPjw2Jgw

Here ya go

>AR-10
>Master Race

Step aside untermensch

>Why Are Americans Obsessed with the AR-15?
Because it is the best weapon on the market.

>we manufacture the best AK's on the planet

Les goblinos des Americas actually believe this

I dont even know what are the gun laws in my country.
Google says its easy but lengthy.

Better performing and accurate weapon Extremely reliable. As long as it isn't a cheap chinese version.

Where did all of these peasants came from?
The AUG is clearly sexier and better than any other you can come up with

An Ak is attractive sure, but an AR is at least affordable.I prefer an AUG anyways.

>semi automatic
>commie shit
>fudd
user. Stop. Also, U.S. AKs are absolute fucking trash.

>bullpup
>heavy trigger

you what

What’s the difference?

The chad 7.62x39mm vs the virgin 5.56 hahhahahahahahaha

Ik you can ccw there and own p much everything but theres not as much selection as us obviously and shit is expenisve. Also according to a guy on /k/ that used to live there and my friend who lives in panama city its a pain in the ass to carry cause corrupt cops always fuck with you. The guy from k posted a pic of a whole closet full of nice looking but low quality watches and shit like that he would carry to get the cops off his back. I think there were some of those like$10 smith and wesson knives too but the cops liked the gifts more than cash for whatever reason.

The SVD style VEPR is pretty sexy

They're basically the same gun.

No, 7.62x51 bitches

It’s fun to shoot and it’s pretty sexy, whats not to like?

You either dont have one or haven't used one. Yes they dont have a milled receiver, but I can tell you that they are lighter and less prone to jamming.

Fudds think the 2A is for hunting only. All semi automatics (except maybe the 1911, but the irony is lost on the fudd) shouldn't be in the hands of civilians. ARs blow deer apart etc. Think Elmer Fudd.

Solution? Don't buy a crap AK. Get a high quality milled AK.

And their finish is absolute shit. They rust before they even make it to the store shelf.
>trying to argue that Century is not shit
user, stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU
this video WILL trigger every slavaboo in this thread

Because our military uses a variant of the AR-15 and it was designed by Americans.

There's just something about the AK-47 and it's variants. It can only be built by knockabout slavs on some shit, ex-combloc tooling in order for proper function.

American AKs are generally garbage, poorly assembled from literal Romanian garbage and shit US made barrels and receivers.

OMG, this.

I see your point.

A video by you, a common faggot, yes. Not a video by some youtube weapons professional thats shot rifles his whole life. The common asshole will be little more than a rice farmer or african nigger shooting like shit because its a hard to handle piece of shit weapon.

>They're basically the same gun
No, they really aren't.

At 300m and an AR you could get a headshot.

Not gonna lie, former ARfag here, but that OP AK is fine fine fine. Don't let me get through the gunhole loopshow!

5.56 is cheaper than 7.62 tho

>meme flag
>doesn't know what he's talking about
Sounds about right.

Kalashnikov did not believe in trigger discipline.

I imagined that would be the problem.
Also read you cant get anything automatic but that might be wrong.
I dont really know anything about guns anyway.

You guys have obviously never shot either, have you?
You get it

We're not , the media is .

>obessed
Bitch, I've seen more mutts bragging about their sks more than anything. Fuck outta here

>sks
not even, more like gay furries on /k/ (read: every poster on /k/) talking about how much they love their trash bin mosins

AKs are shit that derive most of their popularity from poorfags and cringey Slavaboos who wildly overstate their value and reliability.

(See: Mosin Nagant)

If you want a nice rifle you buy a Belgian FN-FAL. If you want a functional and inexpensive rifle you buy an AK.

Because the AK offers objectively no advantages to the average American

I want one for the novelty of it, but that's about it.

Must be cock of duty fans

Hes right you know.jpg

Apart from needing no maintenance and not jamming?

>If you want a functional and inexpensive rifle you buy an AK.

Or I could buy/build an AR-15, which is generally going to be a superior choice unless you want the absolute rock bottom AK (lol good luck with reliability) and your only concern is pure dollar cost.

Projecting, people who know about guns (in america) are obsessed with ARs because you can get a solid one for 400, and once you have a lower you can have essentially any type of gun you want shipped to your front door in the form of a complete upper.

About 2000 rounds into my AR and have no encountered a malfunction of any kind

The "AR-15 unreliable AK-47 reliable" myth has been disproved pretty thoroughly at this point.

I like the FN FAL more. If I could find an SA parts kit, I'd feel all giddy!

You are vastly retarded if you believe that slav aks are not reliable. Or you're a nogunz trying to show off online.

Nazi dagger?

>IT WASN'T A REAL AK-47!

youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU&vl=en

I prefer the AR because I can have it in whatever caliber, color, and configuration I want. I can also go from one caliber to another with a simple upper swap. The market is much larger for the AR, and American made AK rifles are generally dogshit. However, the AK isn't without it's merits.
The AK is the embodiment of "Rifle is fine", a design that's seen one major change in it's service life, and that was a caliber switch. The fact that 3rd world shitholes bang these things out with hammers and files and hand drills is a testament to it's ease of production.

>When they could have a weapon for true Chadanovs?
Actually we can't because ak imports are banned fgt

FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS

The American-Rifle 15 is the weapon of choice for all true patriots

ArcticKommunist rifles are for subsaharan child soldiers and gopniks

It's the bayonet for my Kar98k.

It's a vet bring-back captured during the Battle of the Bulge.

both are great but I will admit to hating the AR charging handle. FAL is better than either tho

But I thought the Mak 90 was supposed to be good?

I had a friend who had a built in Belgium FN-FAL. The most beautiful rifle I've seen or shot.

Own both, prefer my ak74

>needing no maintenance

thats a meme

Is this supposed to be a test? Fill any semi or full auto gun with mud and watch it fail the same. What they didn't bother to show is how dunking the thing under running water, or piss for that matter, would have had it back to 100%

>*blocks your path*

Because they are faggots

I rest my case
>La Cretura

slav shit like mosins and sks's are not for poorfags they are now more then some ar's and starter American guns

Because I can own both?
ARs or more modular than AKs, although you can let a retard with a hammer go to work in an AK and it will still function. I don't care much for slavshit to begin with

I have a Saiga conversion in 7.62x39 with traditional furniture and a Hungarian AMD-65 with the proper barrel and pinned muzzle device (not like the new parts kit garbage).

I have a Russian SKS.

I have an AR "pistol" with a 10.5" barrel and arm brace and an AR rifle.

The AMD-65 is my favorite rifle out of all of them with the Saiga conversion being my least favorite.

Folding stock of AMD-65, shorter barrel, with wire cheek riser and a lower profile 20 round mag makes for a great truck gun package that is fun as hell to shoot. Also it is very accurate despite the shorter barrel.

The Saiga has so-so accuracy and honestly aside from looking cool, isn't much fun to shoot.

The traditional AR is probably my next fave after the AMD. It works, it's easy to shoot, and accurate. The traditional AR is more fun to shoot than the traditional AK.

The SKS in my opinion is more fun to shoot than the traditional AK as well. SKS is a well made weapon.

AR pistol is fun to shoot. It's the only really tacticool gun I have, with a red dot and light, but give me a full size AR any day.

I'm pretty sure the AK platform has killed more humans than any other modern weapon.

In short, because they are told to by their right wing radio and website's.

Ak were and probably still are the most common rifle around the world. Soviets massed produced that shit and shipped all over the 3rd world to support communist regimes or revolutionaries

that short gas piston tho

I have a mak and im quite pleased after changing the damn thumbhole stock

No 5.45?

MAGA

Adjustable stock and black color make it easier to conceal while transporting it to the location of a mass shooting. Better ergonomics of adjustable length of pull and pistol grip make it more accurate so more people are killed in a mass shooting. Black color and flash suppressor make it harder to locate mass shooters at night so more people die.