Hey Guys

If True....
HO
LEE
FUK

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/893869667843842048
twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/646469759622475776
adl.org/blog/florida-white-supremacist-group-admits-ties-to-alleged-parkland-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz
youtube.com/watch?v=VmVxSFnjYCA
space.com/8295-lost-soviet-reflecting-device-rediscovered-moon.html
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html
naturalnews.com/2018-02-16-psych-drug-shooters-florida-school-shooter-was-on-medication-reports-miami-herald-just-like-nearly-all-the-others.html
fox8.com/2018/02/18/building-where-florida-school-shooting-took-place-likely-to-be-demolished/
youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns
theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/15/sandy-hook-elementary-school-demolition-contractors
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody died in Flordia. It was a hoax.

Is their any links/sources for these screenshots?

Or is it all bullshit?

Of considerable size if veracious. Except it's fake.

bullshit. there is an overabundance of evidence that the redondo beach video was a vacation by the faggot

these posts are made by trolls or gaslighting media hoping to GOTCHA! more "conspiritards"

>Nobody died in Flordia. It was a hoax.

I suspect that nobody dies in any of the supposed school shootings.

although I FEAR that some of the younger children are kidnapped for later ritualistic abuse and sacrifice.

the shooting just being a cover for their kidnapping

im gonna have to say i missed nights like this on Sup Forums

figure out when entry was made. easy to fake. so many shills and our own fags trying to counter any inquiry. not funny (yet still somehow kek'ed..) that the news has been running with that maga hat shoop in his instagram. perhaps these things could expose how easily the news believes random crap but risking our own capabilities to counter their narratives.

Yea I think it's a setup.

Still, the whole thing is fishy and odd. You look at actual, proven tragedies and people are somber. Then these school shootings come up and all of a sudden there's a massive agenda campaign along with some very awkward performances.

Hey David,

You're a fucking faggot manlet and your daddy is a communist twat. The most satisfying thing for me is knowing that you got diddled growing up.

Some things to consider:
>Is hating Trump really uncommon in high schools across America?
>Would a large school have lots of students who knew zero victims?
>Is it uncommon for people to use 15 minutes of fame to try and springboard their careers?

twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/893869667843842048
twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/646469759622475776

Also, here's Halley Freger. The failed art student who decided she was a propagandist reporter. She's the one who fell for the white supremacist larp.

She's a butt ugly kike.

Heres a pic from her MySpace.

bump for justice

Literally who and why should I care

why are you wasting time looking into david hogg? he just speaking his mind. you fucking right wingers are in wayy more deep shit. the fcuking kid who shot the school up was a white supremacist who was apart of TRS (rightstuff.biz) and was a big fan of the daily shoah. it was fucking reported the day of the shooting. the killer was a racist kid who probalby went on POL and TRS. this website fucking radicalizes people into doing crazy shit

adl.org/blog/florida-white-supremacist-group-admits-ties-to-alleged-parkland-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz

>adl
Archive link or gay

i suspect you are right. The government lies about everything. EVERYTHING. They NEED you to believe a manufactured reality. We didn't go to the moon. Do you understand that? It doesn't mean the earth is flat, that is the defense psyop to retard human intelligence. Common sense is all you need to navigate this minefield of absurdity. Your entire reality is a fabrication. EVERYTHING.

spoiler that shit

SHAREBLUE SHILL BE GONE!!!

Look, I hate to say it, but this one happened. I’m from Florida and have been to that high school for athletic events. It’s a real place with real students. If that faggot wasn’t a student there, we would hear about it. All the students would know, and enough would tell their parents, and one or two would talk to someone prominent on the right. The kid is an egotistical brat being encouraged to make a name for himself by his self interested piece of shit parents, who are being encouraged by cnn and the left. More kids died that day in auto accidents, but it isn’t a made up hoax. If it was, someone would get it out.

The online profile is fake, the yearbook not. Out of millions how many have online profiles? A few hundred perhaps - nobody gives a shit about them.

fpbp

You don't seem to understand how false flag psyops work. We've had 2 of them in germany and nobody knows. They're alway being conducted in real places.

BUMP

FALSE FLAG

FALSE FLAG

How does false flag psyops work?
As i can see:
1) they give guns to mental illness kids to shoot up school -> Real people die, real event
2) Using crisis actors to do interviews and pushing gun control propaganda

>We didn't go to the moon

yeah, we DID go to the moon... the Apollo program was the real one though...

The gemini and mercury programs were the fake ones.

The apollo program only happened because of the paperclip scientists basically did all of the work for us.

LOL go figure he’s a californian infiltratorZ .

instagram.com/davidmileshogg

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
GO TO FIRST PICTURE

REDPILL SOME KEKS

Which ones?

Shit really? What were they?

Bampf.

>gaslighting media hoping to GOTCHA! more "conspiritards"
This.
The narrative that the FBI were a bunch of retards that let Cruz slip by was going great. Then these faggots show up and start screaming crisis actors to muddy the water.

>All the students would know, and enough would tell their parents
I don't think they would. That would take a lot of balls and you wouldn't even be sure of yourself.

>Amber Lamps
i still haven't forgotten about her

WAIT WHAT?
2 hours ago before I left to play vidya this did not have a photo

which party's Russian bots made this one?

nope. no moon landing. the fact they can make people believe such an absurd premise was proof of concept that they can manufacture reality and the population will believe it.

Unreliable

Sup Forums is being mkultra'd

>nope. no moon landing.

the apollo missions left lunar retroreflectors on the lunar surface so that you can rangefind the distance between the moon and earth.

With a powerful enough laser, you can SEE the damn things on the lunar surface.

youtube.com/watch?v=VmVxSFnjYCA

That's wrong, you fucking hillbilly! The U.S. was able to get to the moon, but with an all-black female space crew! Only those women were brave enough to risk their lives, and then the fucking white fascist patriarchal cabal that runs Amerikkka spread false propaganda that some fucking white males made the trip! FUCKING WHITE MALES!

Please answer this.

I want off this ride

Pretty much.
Its far easier to have a patsy do something, have real people killed because fuckem, and then have the right people around to push a narrative immediately.

>create cover for kids kidnapping by forcing their names to the front of the news cycle

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY AND WHY IS HE BEING POSTED ALL OVER Sup Forums HOLY FUCKING SHIT

dumb leaf

Yea if true. Dig and make the case with sources (before they get shoahd)

So you don't know either? You could have just said so

he is a 'witness' to the florida school shooting, pol thinks he's a crisis actor
pic in OP is probably shopped, but he's too old to be a student so the story is fucky regardless

Yep. They make the students, staff, and local law enforcement think its real. Actors, mk ultra'd shooter, an agent to "help" the shooter an hero, some rando bodies they "acquired" from some third world country to make it believable, and few "students" a.k.a their plants go "missing". As soon as police arrive on scene the feds roll and "take it from here". It wouldn't be hard to fake one of these when you have unlimited man power and money to spend.

>>create cover for kids kidnapping by forcing their names to the front of the news cycle

"When you steal $600 you can just disappear, but when you steal $600 million they WILL find you, unless they think you are already dead"

-Die Hard.

makes sense

why the fuck wouldn't they delete that? even the fbi isn't that sloppy, you think they may be dumping fake evidence to take attention away from actual evidence?

proxy fag

>although I FEAR that some of the younger children are kidnapped for later ritualistic abuse and sacrifice
THIS. THIS. THIS. This is how the jews do their ritual sacrifices. They fake massacres, kidnap the supposed victims, and send them to israel for blood libel. /pol, lets put our minds together and find the planes that they used to transport their victims. Update: I think I found it - there was a flight from Miami to Tel Aviv _that day_! Spread this information far and wide lads.

Stop trolling

>tfw when you realize that you're living in the matrix and your reality is defined by people who want you dead

>tfw no qt dgaf ambalamps gf

>entire thread
>not a single hyperlink
I mean, it's fun and stuff guys but what am I gonna tell my mom when she asks what I was doing all night?

the russians did this without sending any men to the moon tho
even if american astronauts did leave these on the moon, how is their (the reflectors') presence proof a human was there? that's like saying you can see tire tracks on mars so there MUST have been men driving there.

isn't there an american flag on mars too?

remember those "free taxi rides" that night in london at the concert bombing last may?

>the russians did this without sending any men to the moon tho

citation?

not sure but this is my point

i'm not even arguing that we didn't go to the moon. but someone please tell me how reflectors being on the moon surface proves men put them there. is there something about the reflectors that indicates a manual assembly or something? sure they could say they put them there and hell maybe they did. just wanna know why them being there is proof enough that men put them there.

as i said, that's like arguing "theres a computer chip in saturn's atmosphere (casini) so therefore a human must have put it there"

answer my other questions and you'll get it

actually just to illustrate how disingenuous you're bein tripfaggot....

space.com/8295-lost-soviet-reflecting-device-rediscovered-moon.html

took 2 seconds you lazy fuck

so it was aliens then?
I don't think the way the moon was made would allow for something like that to uh... not have melted?

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html
>interview during the ongoing shooting while hiding
>"get rid of guns REEEEEEEEE" is the only theme

shooter was also on drugs
naturalnews.com/2018-02-16-psych-drug-shooters-florida-school-shooter-was-on-medication-reports-miami-herald-just-like-nearly-all-the-others.html
like most school shooters are

they already agreed to get rid of the evidence
fox8.com/2018/02/18/building-where-florida-school-shooting-took-place-likely-to-be-demolished/

on the same day a drill was announced where the kids were told the police would fire blanks around. who didnt have that in school on the same day someone came in to shoot your school up for real?
youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns

also the hoggs kid was on TV a couple of times already to shill against guns, just like most of the other kids you see on TV

what

probably. just like sandy hook. pic related
>rumor of sex ring in the town
>album of ritually abused children on facebook from one related to the children
screamed pizzagate for some while.

also they decided to demolish both schools

in case of sandy hook they even had to sign to not say anything about the work
theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/15/sandy-hook-elementary-school-demolition-contractors
so maybe hidden rooms and doorways they dont want people to know about?
will it be the same in florida?

Not true. Someone has screens of his reddit acct. Dude is legit 17. Massive faggot and could still be involved in false flag, but the Redondo HS angle is misinfo. He moved to FL from CA a while ago but still goes back often. That's why he was on the news. OP angle is disinfo meant to make anyone questioning the official narrative look like crack pots.

forgot what i wrote about half way through. here regarding sandy hook

Your yearbook photo is not from a senior section. Seniors have classy photos taken in more formal attire. He's an underclassman here, not sure of which grade. He's 17. His story stinks, but the angle that he graduated in 2015 is disinfo.

DISINFO SHILL
>>DISINFO SHILL
DISINFO SHILL
>>DISINFO SHILL
DISINFO SHILL
>>DISINFO SHILL
DISINFO SHILL
>>DISINFO SHILL

>men put them there
too general an idea, a man shot a rocket and dumped a reflective piece of trash on the moon desu

desu i don't understand how this is proof
we just have a yearbook pic of the kid
>no class identification
>senior pics are usually big and accompanied by quotes and shit
>antifa
wait for more proof. or ask that account for more pics and proofs. i want to believe but let's be careful. i don't mean to alarm or concern, but MSM and deepstate like legitimately watch this site. we gotta be careful what we latch onto. keep pushing this faggot, get more info on whether he went to parkland. that's a big gamble to run with that and not be sure IMO

we agree on that theory

>imagine the federal government going to that much trouble and fucking up that hard

This board is shit lol

>we can't get just one image in 2018 of cruz walking around with a gun, into the building, anything
>got plenty in 90s columbine shooting
absolute state of critical thought

yea, they would stoop this low to get at Sup Forums. fuq

well, there is another other shit that stinks around it eitherway, so probably it is better to stay off of that bit for now till we got more proof.

full blown retards

Nope, nobody died. You can stop with the shilling, faggot.

or it was a planned false flag where they actually killed some people. event being fake doesnt mean the deaths are too

Imagine being this much of a delusional conspiritard

fake - disinformation - recently added - anyone can add to that page