>Maybe closed for weeks
>Britcucks calling police for help
Is the UK falling apart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZtEbd94WCY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cQHQIhJbeFo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=elh5B1y8vKM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5213825/Brits-told-limit-meals-just-1-600-calories-day.html
dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-5231273/Customers-baffled-supermarkets-WITHOUT-food.html
zillow.com/homedetails/7211-John-Norton-Rd-Knoxville-TN-37920/41683649_zpid/
youtu.be/MTHL3_-O2V8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=bZtEbd94WCY

If they would just lower their food standards they could import chicken from the US.

Remember to post this the next time some britcuck pulls out the ol' 56% meme.

What happened? KFC used to be great. White, giant masses of chicken. Now it's all tiny, gray, and greasy.

Hahaha. More of a crisis than posting mean things about Muslims on Twitter. I hope they jam the shit out of their phone lines.

how do you fuck up this bad?

true, and chewy bullshit like i can't even believe how thin the boneless chicken is now. what a shame, kfc is now popeye's tier nonsense

People don't realize how bad its actually getting here in the UK
>Many local stores are closing down
>Shops aren't always stocked with food
>Food portions are getting smaller and smaller
>Food is containing more and more sugar to hide the horrible taste of nothing
>Food is getting more expensive
>Soy and other easy to mass produce foods are becoming more common.

And this is just the food side of things. I could go on about petrol prices, housing prices, bills and tax going up aswell.

From what I've observed there aren't many decades left until society collapses in the UK unless we figure out how to import more and faster.

t. bojangles shill

is this all because of brexit?

>we are too busy chasing down the ebil white racists and cracking down on tv licences

This. Please elaborate.

People will blame it on brexit but this has been happening steadily for the past 2 decades. its simply down to this really.
during the 90s to 00s they allowed a insane amount of immigration into the country without preparing for what a giant population increase would actually do to the country logistics and infastructure wise. instead they only cared about the potential votes,tax and labour these immigrants could provide.

Hahahahaha but what will the bugs have to eat??

Happened near me once local station produced this gem a few years ago

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cQHQIhJbeFo

>No chicken? Or are they just out of chicken?

Kek that was a spoof, real one is just lines of angry nogs giving corporate logistics insights and screaming how le ebil popeyes is shoah’ing their families

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw

I remember seeing a film set in London during a food crisis. The main character was a nigger and he caught/ate pigeons to survive. I can't remember the name of the movie though.

Poor woman on the news said she was forced to go to burger king

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=elh5B1y8vKM

this is real news

I hate capitalism with pure passion

>Be European
>Be so poor from rapes and Muslims that you can't afford to feed your people
>Spam mutt memes

>Brits are told to limit their meals to just 1,600 calories a day for men AND women in tough new health guidelines warning of the dangers of coffee shops and takeaway sandwiches
>The new advice is 400 calories for breakfast and 600 for lunch and dinner
>People who follow the guidelines can have snacks up to 200 calories a day
>Officials say the average adult is overeating which is leading to weight gain

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5213825/Brits-told-limit-meals-just-1-600-calories-day.html

>The mystery of Britain's EMPTY supermarkets: Baffled shoppers post photos of rows of bare shelves in food halls across UK
>Sainsbury's and Asda shoppers found stores with empty shelves on Tuesday
>Shops in Birmingham, Belfast, London and Wolverhampton were affected
>Retail experts say it was due to a 'seasonal switch-over' and lack of deliveries
>Sainsbury's insisted issue was limited to just a handful of stores
>Has your supermarket been empty? Email us at [email protected]

dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-5231273/Customers-baffled-supermarkets-WITHOUT-food.html

Still beats eating cooked shoes and dirt cookies

How much would this house cost in bongland?

>5 beds 4 baths 3,000 sqft
>$265,000

zillow.com/homedetails/7211-John-Norton-Rd-Knoxville-TN-37920/41683649_zpid/

You would, Ivan.

No need to remind the UK of what happened when Oprah clued folks in on getting free KFC grilled chicken when the product line was first introduced.

It was quite a spectacle seeing a certain demographic voicing their displeasure at not getting their free chicken.

There was no chicken at my KFC today either.

have we reached 'peak chicken'?

We all thought the level 6 chimpout was a myth.

Straight outta the boondocks
youtu.be/MTHL3_-O2V8

Man thats cozy as fucking fuck

Only niggers eat chicken from KFC, it's all about the chips, mashed potato and gravy and the mashies

You're a fucking uneducated moron

guess thats what happens when you import thousands of darkies, poos that dont eat beef, muzzies that dont eat pork

£500,000 - £1,000,000 no joke.

Tower Hamlets is majority black

KFC chicken is nasty, always pink and undercooked. KFC is doing the UK a favour.

Chicken is one of the only foods I buy organic. The cheap stuff has no flavor compared to a bird that roamed around a field eating bugs.

Post yfw bongoloids cant have chicken OR pork now

SSHHHEEEEEIIIT

No wonder bongs are just as fat as us.

>mfw

you get them off some farmer's market? big farms selling them as free roam just jam them all in a hangar to live in filth anyway

>teething
Why are British oral standards so low?