Dragon Ball Super

Whatever this form actually is, from the looks of things Toriyama (or Toyotaro) based this form on Huǒyǎn-jīnjīng (火眼金睛)/” "fiery-eyes golden-gaze" from Journey to the West (A form that Son Wukong uses, who was the basis for Goku's character)The Houyan Jinjing was a form that covered Wukongs eyes in stinging smoke, but allowed him to see every kind of evil, no matter how hidden.This is a HUGE connection to the poster that said "the work of the gods ends here!" because, as most people have already realised (including Goku according to the poster) the Grand Priest (or Zeno) is likely evil, and so is the whole Godly system. All they do is take away and destroy. If that isn't evil then Idk what is. Gohan already realised this, but Goku will likely realise this too, leading to this new form (which explains the poster)And remember, Wukongs eyes become shrouded in SMOKE. What colour is smoke?? Dark grey. The only thing that changes about Goku's appearance in this form? His smokey grey eyes.

Tl;dr:Goku's new form is based on Journey to the West, when the main character Sun Wukong can cover fill his eyes with smoke that allows him to see hidden evil.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Herms98/status/898710246222249984
youtube.com/watch?v=HMDGMF2TPgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Tl;dr:Goku's new form is based on Journey to the West

If that is true then Goku is basically screwed, Sun Wukong got defeated by the Buddha for bothering the Gods.

That is why his son is around to continue his father's legacy.

But last time they tried that everyone cried until Toriyama went back to Goku.

Sun also kicked most of the gods' asses though. And was like four different kinds of immortal.

Doesn't really change the fact that they'er just adding more pointless transformation to wow brainlets instead of actually trying to make the show exciting and invest the audience in the plot.

I wish we had more proper JttW manga instead of this teasing.

Pic related, v2 scans never, finished never.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Goku's hair in his new form triggers me. It looks like Goku's hair right before he always turns SSJ but just stops and is stuck looking like that. It's cool that he's as jacked as he was when he first turned SSJ though, but honestly this minimalist bullshit in these new forums are shit.

Is Goku going to fight Grand Priest by absorbing a multiuniversal Sprit Bomb after wishing them all back?

I agree I am not a fan of the hair either.
Either just let him have his normal hair or just his ssj hair but black.

Who is the buddha then? gohan?

I actually wonder at this point whether Goku's base hair or SSJ hair is more iconic. Which hair are people on the street more likely to associate with Goku or DB.

I'd say his Super Saiyan hair. He has it in almost every cover or poster for DB related shit.

Super Saiyan Black

>I've come to end your tyranny Zeno. The universes will no longer subject to you whims

If I had to take a gues probably ssj since it is always that or kanehame that gets referenced or parodied, but I also wouldn't be suprised if his normal hair is more iconic in nipland and ssj more iconic in the west

Maybe Jiren?

Zeno?

Probably the grand priest if zenos are the gods

>The manga makes it clear that Beerus would stomp every U7 mortal in a serious fight
>Vegetafags are mad that he jobbed to Beerus

>The Houyan Jinjing was a form that covered Wukongs eyes in stinging smoke

Wrong

Wukong got his eyes from eating the God's medicine balls / Dans. And Wukong's eyes are gold, not Silver so your point is moot

There is no such shit as "shrouded in smoke" eyes. You literally pulled it out of your ass

Source : I am Asian

To be more specific

Wukong ate God's Dans ---> iot imprisoned inside a furnace --->Broke out after 49 days still alive because Wukong --->Eyes are golden now, symbolizing the flame that burnt his body and soul

There is no fucking where it mentioned your smoke shit. Kill your fucking self

you are a cuck

That's not a new form that's just goku powering up. I hate this autism. Better not be true.

You need to calm down

Leave the shitverse to me.

>four different kinds of immortal
I know he's ridiculously hard to destroy, being literally a stone monkey. And the peaches. Can't remember what any other was, other than his canonization at the end of the journey.

twitter.com/Herms98/status/898710246222249984

Thank you Based Toyo for not leaving out of your Super manga any plot points in Toriyama-sensei's napkin notes.
Toei's flanderized Goku now confirmed even worse given the way how the shitanime skipped the part about Goku being a terrible father and therefore lost on the opportunity to validate all the "Piccolo was Gohan's actual parental figure" nigger fanspiction that is now more current than ever.

Well, there's:

>Stone monkey near invulnerability
>Erased name from book of Life and Death
>Peaches of Immortality
>Pills of Longevity

And then at the end his reward of Buddhahood.

Forgot about the pills and book. He'd be a terrifying final boss.

So he's practically made himself 4 types of immortal? How the fuck and why the fuck would he do this?

Something something
japan birth decline

>How the fuck and why the fuck would he do this?
Being born that way, and seeking better immortality. Better than whiny emo "oh what will kill my eternally young body?" vampirefags.

Probably Buddha.

>twitards having a meltdown over an ancient plotline

So was Goku really raped by Chichi? Or does he not know how babies are made or something?

older pan when?

Never.

His normal hair. Its more unique looking, and Goku's personality shines through more if you know what I mean.

She's fine the way she is.

>validate all the "Piccolo was Gohan's actual parental figure" nigger fanspiction that is now more current than ever.

You faggots are pathetic. If you asked Toriyama straight up who's more of a father to Gohan, he'd probably say Piccolo too.

>But muh TFS reddit memes

Fuck off, they were spot on with their jokes, and I think they're unfunny.

guarantee goku won't get stomped

Stone monkey invulnerability is more like super endurance. Wukong could still die from a strong enough attack and from old age. After seeing many of his more normal monkey friends due of old age, he was so depressed that he went and erased his name from Chinese reverse-Death Note.

here

Decent theory. But you're forgetting one crucial element of Goku's character. What does he care about seeing the evil within people/gods? What does he care about the Godly system being corrupt?

Why does Goku fight to begin with? We must first understand his relationship with his mother.

Vegeta got surpassed again

Fuck off, Sigmund.

Keeping Bulla and Pan as babies for Super will be a mistake. There needs to be an episode where they manage to get locked in the room of space and time for a couple weeks and come out as JCs

autism

No.

Tell that to my dick

I like all of these.

They're sexy enough as is.

Abandoned as a child Goku never knew his parents nor his mother in particular. Is he fighting to reclaim some kind of lost affection hoping to find it in others he protects? We may never know Toriyama is kind of hazy on the subject. His only paternal father figure he had was a perverted old man. His only mother figure in his life is Chi-Chi an overly protective mother. How did this relationship happen? How did they conceive children if Goku isn't even conscious of the action of consummation?

You forgot Grandpa Goku.

Goten makes sense because he was dead, but I don't understand the Gohan part.

>but I don't understand the Gohan part
Chi-Chi raped Goku and didn't understand why she was getting fatter, so he kept training through Gohan's birth

Doesn't that happen at the very end? Does this mean the same for Super?

youtube.com/watch?v=HMDGMF2TPgU

I miss when Dragon Ball was actually good.

>Black never got Super Saiyan Black
>But Goku somehow got it
?????

Damn it. I wish he'd act like half the chad that other Gohanfags say he is. I can't shake this feeling that he might pull a Krillin, let his guard down, and go down in an undignified manner.

Will we ever witness an anime fight as intelligent as Gohan vs Botamo?

So, what's the difference between Pseudo Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan Power and Limit Breaking Super Saiyan?

>not super buu
>not frieza

Thoughts?

I want Botamo for Xenoverse 3

Sorry, they aren't best villains.

only toei's goku is bad

NO.
Goku is evil.

>Goku
>evil
Pick one

If Saiyans had sanddigger culture, do you think they would be into tail amputation so women wouldn't be able to pleasure themselves?

But that doesn't make sense. He was still alive when Gohan was born. How does he not know? None of this makes sense. 'What's a kiss?' That doesn't make sense, you senile old fuck. Is this Toriyama's 'gag' humor coming back?

I hope xenozerse 3 doesn't happen.

>SSJ-style hair but the color remains black

10/10, Toriyama does it again! Master of originality!

>implying a saiyan tail has anything to do with that
Look, if you're going to make jokes about muzzies and sandniggers, at least know what the fuck your tailing about.

user probably misread the Wikipedia article that says the huoyan jinjing gives him a weakness to smoke.

>Sun Wukong is now able to recognize evil with huǒyǎn-jīnjīng (火眼金睛) (lit. "golden-gaze fiery-eyes"), an eye condition that also gives him a weakness to smoke, and proceeds to destroy the crucible, following Heaven's remaining forces

t. bejetasama

He left his fat wife to go train somewhere else for months.

that one's on toyo since it wasn't in the anime

>those digits

This is why people shouldn't use wikipedia for anything.

Toriyama did nothing wrong!

>gets dropped on head as baby
>"wtf why is goku stupid?????"
Are you people newfags or do you have alzhimers?

Kill their dreams, Toyotaco, kill them all! (raughs)

Goku not knowing what is a kiss is understandable, since Chichi could just be the non-romantic type. But not knowing about Gohan's birth is just bizarre.

If Toriyama napkin scribbled it, then it would be in the anime as well.

This is just toyopedro getting completely out of hand with his fanfiction.

Why not? OC character autism aside, I find the gameplay fun enough. Obviously it's unbalanced and nothing compared to a real fighter mechanically, but there was a big improvement going from XV to XV2. If they improve that much for xv3 on top of more customization options and characters I see no problem with it.

Because they suck.

Probably more masturbatory material for Vegeta fanfags, that Toriyama asked Toyo to add, since Toriyama seemingly goes above and beyond to shit on Goku whenever the chance presents itself; due to how Toei made Goku such a 'nice role-model' in the anime, to the point Japanese fans idolize him.

Any opportunity to throw Goku under the bus Toriyama will take it (see, every single DB/Z/GT/Super-related interview where the interviewer mentions something positive about Son Goku or Dragon Ball, as a whole), just to keep reminding the audience that Goku isn't a good person, who's mentally, physically, emotionally and psychologically unable to grow/mature, unlike Vegeta who's a credit to the Saiyan race, since he's able to show genuine love and emotion, as a higher-class Saiyan.

At this point it's just sad, because Toriyama for all his bitching about Goku, went out of his way to add a shitload of out-of-character scenes to the Dragon Ball manga, both before decided to make Goku an alien and plenty afterwards.

Hi Vegeta.

I'm a Vegeta fan and I'm not mad at him jobbing, I'm happy he is on the level with Goku, his jobbing actually means something unlike the rest of the jobbers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Goku still has a good moral sense of right and wrong, it's just that fighting is his priority in life

>give Gohan an okay chance to demonstrate intellect

>like say by lifting Botamo up using the small of Botamo's back, because his stubby arms and legs can't reach and he can't aim there with mouth blasts

>or taunt constantly, really just chad it the fuck up by doing nothing but taunt and dodge, drawing Botamo to near the edge, then Solar Flare and push him off

>or by working out how Botamo's invincibility operates and exploiting it's weakness, maybe pushing Botamo's mouth blasts back into his mouth like vs Buu

>NO, HE JUST HAD TO PUNCH IT REALLY HARD