Shingeki no Kyojin

Keith deserves happiness.

So with recent events, Isayama has pretty much confirmed he doesn't really know what to do with Annie correct? We're pretty much certain she is dead at this point?

EZ alliance soon

Endgame right here, brothers.

>tfw Annie was confirmed alive and well

>confirmed alive and well
When and where? Didn't Isayama just say she was dead?

Latest guidebook has her listed as Dormant.
Dormant: having normal physical functions suspended or slowed down for a period of time; in or as if in a deep sleep.

How soon can we expect her return?
What will happen when she meets Reiner again?

So Isayama confirmed her irrelevant? What is the difference from dead and irrelevant haha, she isn't even in the story anymore?

I think that when she next see's Reiner, she will be fighting against him.

People wake from their sleep.

user, it's been 5 years. She isn't waking up. Isayama has just confirmed he's pulling the plug.

>What will happen when she meets Reiner again?

She's waking up soon. You'll see.

Endgame

This can only end in Annie's death. Reiner is unkillable.

Reiner is so handsome.

>young Keith: average-looking guy and infamous SL commander. He wanted to be special
>middle aged man Keith: Baldy. Old fart and instructor of underage teens.
Keith got cucked by life and Grisha

>no animated hentai of levi making Mikasa's butt clap

>Muh she won't turn into titan food.
She's dead, EAfag. And your crackship was never alive to begin with.

I don't ship characters/

There is a doujin though of LM, where mikasa is riding levi's dick and the sound bubbles say "clap clap clap"

fuku-shit pls go back to your blog

When is the attentionwhore releasing the other parts of the interview, anyway? Did Isayama say something that made the biased translator end herself?

>be Arminfag
>everyone calls Arminfags self-inserters
>have epiphany one sleepless night
>you are not self inserting as Armin
>you are self inserting as Eren
>Armin is who you want to be/be with
>Eren is who you currently are; a ragetarded, stupid kid who feels empty inside, clings to one person vehemently, has no dreams, and never knows what to think or who to believe
>Isayama has said that Eren is hard to relate to, but he's the one you relate to the most and you never realized it until recently
>you both want to be normal, but you can never be normal; you both want to be Armin and find someone like Armin, but that will never happen because you're a broken, empty husk of a normal human being who is too lazy and apathetic to kill yourself, so you cling to Armin as your fleeting beacon of false hope that maybe someone will fix you and you can become like him

Thanks Isayama for finally making me realize just how fucked up I am. Not just with the whole Eren thing but also the story being about my biggest fear in the world: Death, and parting from those I give a shit about (which is 1 person and 2 others who I don't actually give a fuck about but feel guilty enough about not giving a fuck that I lie to myself that I do).

Maybe the end result of this is me being less of a faggot when the series is over. I can only hope. But it will probably end with Eren committing seppuku or being so beyond broken that he's even more dead inside than he already is. So maybe not.

How exactly did Isayama create the goddes that is known as Mikasa?

>Goddess
She's a dirty asian.

She's our pale queen, user. The only girl who even comes close to her beauty in any anime is Pitou.

Pieck is a cuter pale woman.

A shit!

Far better than Mikasa.

Maybe some day.

>shitfufags

Yes, Annie truly is a shit.

W H E N

Why are Shitkasafags so hung up on Annie?

No one is hung up on Annie, she only got fourteen votes.

Must sting knowing Annie is ten times more interesting as a character despite getting one tenth the screentime Shitkasa gets.

Then how come Mikasa is the number on anime favorite girl in Japan and Annie got fourteen votes?

I like both

Based Captain Rico.

Reminder manlet won't live under the shadows of Kenny and Erwin anymore.

>twik

Ignoring the bad grammar, that is NOT the way you hold a gun.

Gotta look cool.

Arminfags are most likely girls though.

For those still wondering about Mikasa's underwear

He lives under the shadow of anyone over 5'5".

I keked, good job.

is this canon

>robots on /r9k/ constantly bitch about not getting dates for being manlets
>the most popular character in snk is a 5'2' turbomanlet, and one of the more popular characters is only 5'4'
>most fans of both characters are female who would drop their stained panties if their husbando came to life and asked to fuck them
Really makes you thonk.

Well no shit, it's /r9k/. They're too retarded and self-absorbed to realize the reason they aren't getting pussy is because of their shitty attitudes, personality, and hatred of women--not because of their height. And if you try to tell them any of that, they'll call you a normie/roastie/chad/etc. Fascinatingly, only actual normies/roasties give a fuck about height. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Or a cycle of abuse. Both, really.

where can i read chuggakkou online? i want to see some eren/annie shipping

I'll share a page with ya

thanks mate

Well, /r9k/ does say that women don't actually know what they want in a man, which I think is somewhat true. Bishonen is a nice ideal, but I think they'd go after a tall dude with big arms and a thick beard before a pretty boy.

Maybe it's different in Japan, but this guy right here would get pussy left and right in America.

I will definitely go over a pretty boy instead of a dude with big arms. I am little so big men that look like monkeys aren't my type.

Well, yes, that's what you *say*.

That's why I like.

>/r9k/
>Knowing anything about functioning as a human being.
Women not always like the same thing, sure, but they know what they're going for.

>Y-you'll see! I swear it!
Sounding more and more desperate by the day.

is anyone here to talk with about snk? any 97 predictions?

More boring as fuck BRA wank.

More Reiner POV. Some present time content with the warriors preparing for the festival.

fuck i forgot how boring marley is that we can sum up predictions in a few words

Hope this is the last chapter of this boring as fuck BRA flashback.

I hope we see some Floch while revisiting the cadet training.

>EMAfags

Good.

No you fucking idiot. I'm someone who enjoys this manga and is bored as fuck with the current storyline.
Not even uprising was this fucking dull.

im an anniefag and just want to get back to paradis so we can see annie aged and more beautiful

>Not even uprising was this fucking dull.

I don't think it's possible to age after being digested.

>Armed
What did he mean by this?

>Ymir got off screened
>Marco got off screened
>Guess who will be the next, starts with an A.

Already off screened.

hopefully never, it will only make people bored of the story again.

>Keith:"Well, maybe Hanji is still waiting for me"
>enter Hanji´s office
>Hello Hanj-
Why Keith suffers so much?

mankasafags being deluded again

still trying to push his lies
didn't the ban from a few days ago do anything to you?
what a pussy

try mangapark

what a handsome man

daily reminder that eren is cute

He carried the hope of mankind.

to punish him
he wanted him to sufferr

It's still an impressive feat.

It's true user, check the archives. Annie is very unliked around the world now.

I want him in SnK AU to tell AM that they annoy Eren and that Twilight is shit.

Hansamu~

>ban from a few days ago
What?

Dropping the truth bombs like a madman.
Sasuga Flocke-kun!

>he's still saying that

>retarded Anniefags are still replying
You are probably one of the most retarded fags here, falling for every single bait.

>24p
The state of these threads are truly pathetic.
Isayama, you fucking suck.

there's one ban evading user with his 14 vote delusion, he got a hate boner for annie and his shitposting got him banned
laughing at you is always funny, you constantly prove how buttblasted you are

I'm so glad to learn Annie's fucking dead.

>holidays
>no anime
>slow pace
Threads will be alive again, also more tears for the serumbowl animeonly fags.

>laughing at you is always funny, you constantly prove how buttblasted you are
I'm not the one posting the bait, because I don't give a shit about Annie, just pointing out how braindead you are.