23 and me added jew blood to my results

I just logged in to take a screenshot for another thread and saw they added 0.1% Ashkenazi Jew. It wasn't there before and my total used to be 100% European. Why did I fall for the 23andMe jewish trick Sup Forums?

Wtf me too!

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(((New algorithm)))

I'm 87% Han Chinese, 8% South East Asian 3% White, 2% other. Is that good?

There were articles posted around here a few months ago with anonymous interviews from people that worked at places like that. They said they occasionally added .1% of other races to people's results if they thought that person was racist, to freak them out.

>Sup Forumstards find out they're part nonwhite
>W-WTF THIS TEST IS JEWISH!!
yea alright buddy

Mine didn't update ?

You filthy kike.

>100% European
Sure you are, kike

post your results kike

whiter than you, paco.

Yeah, something similar happened to me, which I believe is related to what
Is saying. 23 and me was caught purposefully giving misleading information to be "anti-racist". My results came back 100% Northern European,

they added nigger to mine -- and I have before/after so I can see exactly on the chromosome where they did it, right in the middle of the swedish bits.

Now how in the fuck would they know if a person is racist or not? You send in your saliva and write 1488 on the envelope?

>swedish
>nigger
checks out m8 sounds like they fixed it

>obviously since I hate jews my ancestors have since forever
>takes dna test to proof racist believes
>why are those niggers at the dna place making me Jewish
>can’t be Jew, that would mean someone I didn’t know liked a Jew at some point
>kills self to spare world from Jew genes
> tfw ಠ⌣ಠ

>he doesn't know

>with love from pol ;3

Probably do it if someone's results come back too white/too european.

You're fine user. 23andme does that, and even if it were real you'd pass the Nuremberg criteria with flying colors.

If that's the case, .01% is stupid. Who cares about that? If they wanted to fuck with racists, they'd put crazy shit like 25% nigger. They don't, which is why I'm not sure I buy into the 23 and Me conspiracy.

they admitted it user.

The conceit is that racists are so obsessed with racial purity (and racial purity as viewed by a leftist, at that) that having a negligible amount of blood from a closely related race is enough to wreck their entire worldview. It's very silly.

They probably know that you are antisemitic. You realize all we post about them here are memes, right? Don't sperg in real life.

As we see in this thread, any% is going to mess with purists. I probably would have just been a bit perplexed by my results since my European wasn't even 99.9%, it was given as outright 100% but they still snuck in a

>0.1%
You do realize these DNA kits are not 100% accurate, right?

>he's not antisemitic for real
The memes are funny because it's true.

me too!

Am I white?

>0.6 slav
Basically a nigger, sorry user

Han is good!

That was the most recent update...
Better than Ashkenazi

No, mate, it's just jokes.

I'm joking anyway. 0.6% Slav matters even less than 0.1% Jew lol, you're white as snow.
It's really not. Read some books, friend. I don't go around calling people niggers and kikes IRL, but if you're not woke on race then you've got a problem.

Shut up coon

I know; I'm messing around.
I was actually surprised by a couple of things.
1: I'm 100%
2: I'm high % of Irish

Actually, wait, I did call someone a nigger once. He was late to work and I got pissed because I had an appointment I needed to leave for.
So when he showed up I called him an inconsiderate lazy nigger. And then he told me he had been pulled over and I felt bad.

You might just be an eternal Anglo, the two are pretty difficult to tell apart on a genetic level.

He lied

>Ashkenazi Jew
Those are literally superjews
Use it 2 your advanage user

What the fuck, 15.2% ashkenazi just appeared in my report!

like a nigger

Jews got a time machine and fucked your great great grandmammy.

What is “Dehomag” and why is 23&me a bad idea?

bruh im irish calabrian you and me are now bros

fuck the jews

>17.1% inbred

ew fucking gross lmaoaoaoaoao

>a slavic hun finn kike...

absolutely garbage lmaoaoaooaoao

Same, those bastards

I know what you mean senpai. I was a brightly white Balt-Slav, until myheritage added a 1.5% Nigerian ancestry to my results. Makes me mad bro.

But listen, I recently found out that my heritage makes me eligible to bequeath the riches of my great-cousin Alumba of the principality of Wakanda. This needs to be very hush-hush, but if you send me your bank account and swift code I will be gladly to reward you with $45,000 usd to help me transfer the funds to USA.

>whole family did 23 and me
>grandmother has mother has .2% jew
>I have .2% jew
>no one else has any jew in them
Those jews sure do something interesting math.

Your mother fucked a Jew.

>unironically giving your genetic data to the jews with your full name and contact information

>Grandpa is 100% Italian
>Get my results
>3% Italian

Genetics are weird. Some don't pass down and others pass down more then the original had.

Your Grandpa is not your Grandpa. Seems obvious.

For me the surprise was:
>thought grandmother was 100% Swedish & Scandinavian
>get my results, expecting to be almost exactly 25% Scandinavian
>I'm 89.9% British, 4.1 Finnish, 3.5% Scandinavian, and 2.4% Chuvash
It's hard to figure how my grandmother could have had British ancestry being born to two immigrants from Sweden, but otherwise she only contributed 10.1% of my DNA. Perhaps her father was cuckolded.

I don't get why people are weird about this, who cares?

Did they really change your DNA or was it a joke?
I had planned to make one but if this is true I do not

Think about what it would have to mean. Who benefits here if they do so? What could their motives be? Does that sound reasonable?

Besides what would 0.1% mean? That on of your great great great grandparents was Jewish? How is this surprising to people?

I think the .9% is a false positive because I've seen it on lots of other tests but the 25% I can confirm

Nice try, Chaim

I always wanted one of these but suspected theyd fuck with the results (criminal fraud) and then it was officially confirmed they did. I'll never know now.

Just did some math, for a person to be 0.1% of an ethnicity, one of their great great great great great great great grandparents would have been Jewish. That's about 9 generations back (1 / 2 ^ 9 ~= 0.195%). Given an average generational span of say 30 years, that would put this breeding occurrence at about 270 years ago. Even further back if it wasn't a pure Jewish person, but multiple slightly Jewish ancestors.

Not sure if my math is wrong, not a geneticist, but that seems right. Given that though, how is anyone surprised with results like these?

23andme and ancestry are both run and founded by jews

>270 years ago you had a relative that represents 0.0000000002% of europes population
>oy vey its true goy now hand ova da shekels and chop off your penis

25% can you confirm it as false or real?

Real

Why ashkenazi instead of the other groups?

>gives DNA to kikes and pays them
lmao