Who was in the wrong here?

youtu.be/rqc14zJKKJQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8Atf3eZ1QJM
telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-tallest-and-shortest-countries-in-the-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you

Not gonna watch it but is a nigger involved? Then it's the nigger, it's always the nigger. Now kys for being a flaming fucking homo, leafs are still the biggest shitposters but you kangaroo fuckers are slowly claiming that title back. I guess have the fag marriage shit pass turned you all into faglords

if i was there i would have beaten the shit out of that wh*Te dogs ass

>confederates

like always the white dude cant argue and resorts to violence

No you wouldn't have you fucking manlet.

/thread

Neither were wrong, just a couple of drunk idiots

el goblino

FUCK WYPIPO

whitey bois cant win without suckerpuning

The white guy for anyone who isn't a morbidly obese stormweenie.

wow, the white guy acted like typical participant in a fight posted on worldstar!

Fpbp

>get in someones face
>hold on to their arm(s)
>surprised to get KOed

If it were the other way around it would just be another day in Detroit.

Not a white guy, Kek.

Sounded Jordanian, from the accent.

just how fucked is the education system in america?

Which one of you white knight faggots removed it?

Let me put it this way. We have students graduating high school who can't point to where Australia is on a map and don't know the difference between your and you're.

>removed
Goygle at it again...

It was about plain power, as easy as it gets derp. The not-as-dark-skinned fellow says, "don't challenge me". Then the darker fella says the magic word, "racism", and power issues forth.

I don't think the darker skinned fellow will try and nuance that racism word into the discussion with the lighter skinned fellow ever again, unless he brings his gang back later with guns an shiet.

honestly it was probably one of the triggered conservatives in the comments because i was trolling as a liberal

it never ceases to amaze me just how dumb some people on the right are

95% of manlets are wh*Te

youtu.be/8Atf3eZ1QJM reupload

>an appropriate response to black people
you should never let an aggressive nigger within arms reach unless you want to be sucker punched and have 10 random niggers jump you.

Both of them.
Saying one or the other shows bias.

world star for being fake af - note the guy standing behind to make sure he doesnt hit his head, note he raises elbow before the stirke

Australia is six months in a leaky boat from New Zealand

you would be the next one getting your ass knocked out

Now that's an elbow

Tämä video on poistettu, koska se rikkoo YouTuben ahdistelua ja kiusaamista koskevaa käytäntöä.
Lisätietoja

telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-tallest-and-shortest-countries-in-the-world/

hitcha witcha own pimp

its a nigger move to pull but the victim was also a nigger so whatever

Go wander into one of the
>muh false flag
threads on this board, and you tell me.

>two drunk south africans

Nobody cares, they're both wrong.

El chink eye.

el foot mouth

El abo fucker.