Why does Sup Forums hate Indians so much?

Why does Sup Forums hate Indians so much?
They conservative as fuck and have a rich enough country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNw49tGq9Z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>toe rings
What is it with shitskins and their need to decorate their disgusting feet

imagine the smell of those turd crusted appendages

How many miles of poo has she walked in.

They're fine with me if they stay in their shithole country with designated shitting streets and rampant crime and corruption, a safe 4000 miles away.

they stink like shit
they are generally dumb
fuck up everything with IT
cant run a large business with perma cycle emplyees

fuck off back to india

I dont hate them as long as they stay in India

They are trash, ugliest women ever

I have to live with these smelly fucks every day OP. Being conservative doesn't make them smell any better.

I actually am kind of addicted to brown cunt. I really hate it, it feels beneath me to fuck them... and there is a smell, although the pretty ones are usually quite decent at covering up, during sex the smell is there.

Still though, their dark brown cunts and asshole. I am addicted, and how wet they get... let one worship your cock for a few minutes then feel her cunt.

They live to cuck as well, so if you know one with a boyfriend or husband, especially an Indian one, she is a walking fuckbag for you.

They legitimately have a putrid smell, like if your in the vicinity of them you can smell it. It is horrific and unique to them

spices

Seriously unimpressed with their work ethic/technical skills. Chinks blow them out the water in every fucking way possible.

I would lick poo off her feet.

I bet I could probably shove that whole foot down my throat

They cant poo in the loo.

I must say there are a very very few like .1% who are quite classy dress well and don't smell.

Demon worshippers

This. One in every 5 million look good.

They're stingy like jews and smell terrible.

pagans

Not going to lie, i'd sniff those feet.

Indian women are fucking snakes. They age like milk and are smelly and dirty.

i know a jeweler (chink) not jew and he sold this necklace to a poo the guy came to his shop 5 times all to get 2.50$ off a 150$ necklace.

>DO THE NEEDY KINDLY PLS

You have the most inefficient, corrupt country in the world.

You have an ugly population of 1B.
Most of whom do not bathe.
You rape tourists.
You spread disease.
You 5000 years of stupid superstitions.

Thats what happens when you have a culture that hates physical exercise and has no concept of outdoor activity or playing sports

Indians are among the worst aging people I've ever met. Even white people age better.

Literally 1 in 500,000 can be called a MILF, and that too only in the big cities.

t. Paki

idk man, they play cricket pretty good.

They smell funny and their accent in English is fingernails across chalkboard tier. Oh and they poo in the street.

Citation?

youtube.com/watch?v=uNw49tGq9Z0

Says the brit bong who lives in fear of muslims
Don't you have a national rape problem going on??

Why does this image trigger Indians?

I don't get it.

I must admit, I have actually fucked an Indian girl before. Her tattoos were hideous but she didn't smell.

Where are you from? Also why would a pajeeta have tats?

Sup Forums doesn't hate them, because Sup Forums doesn't live around their smelly stores, or have to drive on the same roads as them. THe fuckers think their stupid caste system can be imported to America.

You fucking idiot. Toe rings, like thumb rings, are practically advertising that a woman will ENJOY it in her ass.

don’t you have a poo problem

poos are 30% nigger

They have some seriously fucked up marriage laws there. Men kill themselves a lot.

KEK

Too brown

I fucked a pajeeta once. She was very freaky wanted me to mush her face down into the pillows while I fucked her from behind. She started grabbing my nutsack and clawing at it. She scratched my nuts badly and I didnt even cum I just noped out right then. Pic related

Black people kinda know deep down that they are inferior to white people. They know they look like apes. It eats them up. Indians that come to the US were at the top of the social ladder in their homeland, they have no idea that they are inferior, and think they are full human.

How did you meet her?

>fucking a POO
>in the ASS
You didn't think that out well, did you?

Idk they're supposed to be for health or some shit.

Which can be swept easier poo or rape??
Sorry, i forgot in uk rape is easily swept by the govt

Its superstitious, protection from evil

Some dating app. I had to spit mad game too but she never backed down from my deliberately obnoxious jerk game

they aren't honest workers because their diploma mills value the right answer and don't care how you get there

>mush her face down into the pillows
>not suffocating that monkeyfaced poobag
you had one job, user

Why would it?

Fake and gay

>shit on the street
>conservative

You are not superior to anyone faggot

Then how do you explain this?

Majority of the indians i've met have been sick cunts, but i just don't want them coming to my country because they will take over like all asians.

Brain drain, and the "average American" includes niggers.

>How many roads must a man poo in
>Before you can call him a man

98% of Indian men are assholes and womanizers. And not the cool guy type of asshole, the bad selfish kind that will fuck you over any chance they get.

Indian girls are hawt.

Rekt your wicket

>tfw no big ass desi gf to sit on my face and suffocate me with her big ass

So? that's like 10 million good looking chicks in India

/biz/ hates them too

Aside from the Abbo (who is NOT even human), Indians are the most grotesque example of near humanity.

they bailed on the commonwealth to be third world marxists. i'd be down with them if they had of stayed a commonwealth realm like a decent society. india btfo by barbados

>not opting for the superior incantation of "SHOO SHOO POO IN LOO"

Think again

An indian slut from singaprore sucked my cock after meeting her in a Manhattan club. She was on her period and literally just wanted to suckle on a big white cock. I now have a fetish for non-white women and I'm ashamed but god damn could she suck dick.

Being a loser does this to you

Sing-Song Language
Bobble-Heads
Dot-Heads
99.8% of them are ugly as shit.
Dead Eyes
Designated Shitting Streets
Can’t understand a damn thing they say.
Smell like Curry
Only wears sandals
They Stink.
They’re weird.
They worship Elephant Gods with Eight Arms.

I agree
Id literally be fine with trading all niggers at a 2 to 1 ratio for poos (2 poos for 1 nigger)

>Why does Sup Forums hate Indians so much?
Maybe cause when they not shitting in the streets, they are keeping it in the fridge.

>Unrelated wall of text
Not an argument, shit brains.

I hate theyncome ver here and take up all the IT jobs and fuck everything up beyond repair.

I don’t hate them as people.

We should be smarter than to let them do this to our companies. They’ve ruined so much!!

Says the leaf who got cucked by their wife/gf for a shitskin like poo in the loo

I want to colonise some Indian pussy. Warm moist Indian vulvas are the Anglo's natural habitat.

Thats a black you dumbass, at least get a picture right.

OP's pic is a sin against the soul, desu.

I bet faggot

Why do indians want to flee their own country?

Probably one of your southern dark Indians.

Cause they have seen too much Hollywood movies and want to see life abroad and getting a job abroad is easy as there is no competition.

Indians are the most entitled materialistic aggressive fuckers

Thats a black facial features, not indian

Not denying the fish-and-chipped Indian women. Nice

POO

Look in the mirror burger

Because they're hella hot.

>soul
>not sole
you had one fucking job user

user represents the current state of burger education.

150 city blocks vs. an entire country of 1.3 billion.

I want to cum on some paki soles with a bunch of my skinhead mates, while we call her a shitskin.