What the FUCK was his problem?

what the FUCK was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrZHPOeOxQQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Absolutely nothing.

The crazy losers were his problem.

Good MC in a bait and switch universe. The LN turns into a train wreck as soon as cowtits appear.

Being the strongest man in the world.

Being too cool is always a problem.

Strongest man in the world btw, but what's the point

even the strongest man needs somebody to love

but what happens when that love is an uso ?

is this the only case where a good mc is stuck in a shit show? its usually good side character in shit show

He was too strong for this world

Groomed since 100's of years before his birth to be a massive failure.

Adlet is a pretty cool guy, shame he got stuck with useless and unqualified teamates. I will be honest, if it wasn't for Adlet the heroes would have failed their mission on the very first arc.

then you youtube.com/watch?v=KrZHPOeOxQQ

What happens in the LN?

In one word? Suffering.
Shit happens because one fig with a mouth has emotion boner and hundred years of prep time.

Carried the show buddy.

His life is a lie.

Why is no one mentioning that his village got attacked by fucking demons?

Because "What the fuck was his problem?" is not actually a question. It's just an admission of the OP that he's a faggot and has nothing worthwhile to say.

>fan translation stopped because jew press
Oh boy, I can't wait for them to catch fan translations in 10 years. That is assuming they don't drop it of course.

You say it like it matters. No one cares about it anymore because there's more popular things to make money off of. That's how mainstream works.

He found out that he was the faker all along

More like WHERE THE FUCK IS VOL 7

Author died of starvation due to rokka no sales.

He was a shitty character trapped in a shittier story.

Exactly what I opened the thread to say.

Is him being manipulated into loving her real? Or is that a fake spoiler meant to stir shit up? I've avoided the LNs since the anime for this reason.

It's real
Search for a pic with the spoiler a thread or two ago.

Someone translate the LN please.

They were translating it just fine until jew press happened. If you want to read the translated parts you can find it on madokami.

The fact that he's not actually the Strongest Man in the World, which was what made him the fucking coolest in the setting.

Looks like I'll just rewatch the anime sometime and never touch the LNs. Thanks for confirming.