ITS FUCKING HAPPENING, MUELLER JUST CONCEDED TREASON

OH MY FUCKING GOD IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING, CODE RED BROS

WASHINGTON POST

Looks like we know the true reason behind Trumps recent unhinged Twitter tirade. Independent investigator Robert Mueller announced that his investigation of Donald Trump had produced "enormous, incontrovertible and disturbing evidence" that the failed former president committed treason by colluding with Russia to steal November's election from President Hillary Rodham Clinton.

At a press conference, Mueller teary eyed and exhausted, sweat cascading down his sickly white face said it's his recommendation that the Department of Justice indict Trump as a traitor - a crime that, if proven in court, is punishable to extreme lengths. He also recommended Trump to be detained at Gitmo (A prison he proposed to keep opened) throughout the duration of the trial

"Hillary Clinton's staggering 3 million-vote victory at the ballot box ensured that Trump's brazen attempt to contravene OUR American democracy and betray his fellow citizens were ultimately unsuccessful. But our independent investigation of Trump's ties to Putin has produced conclusive proof that Trump worked with an enemy of America, "

At one point, Mueller referred to Trump as "the greatest traitor since Benedict Arnold and the Rosenbergs." Chants of "Lock Him Up" and "Fuck Barron"" could be heard from the streets.

In an emergency press conference Paul Ryan apologized to Clinton for both violating her Constitutional rights and abusing the powers of his office and violating her rights in the course of investigating her emails in communications with Congress and subsequently sliced his abdomen open in what appeared to be a katana sword
Sources have spotted Trump at the White House residency where Mueller appeared from behind (which was said to be spontaneous) speaking something in a foreign language towards the ex president before the lights were knocked out .

Bet your worthless life on it, when he's still president into next month, you should hang yourself.

also SAGE

Do you have a link you absolutely disgraceful excuse for a retarded gay cunt?

Also your gay bait is way to long I read none of it

The Washington Post you fucking snapperhead

YOUR LIFE IS FUCKED. ENJOY THE TRUMP CURSE COCKSUCKA.

I knew it. ha ha ha Drumptards, WE TOLD YOU HE COLLUDED!!

Haha meme flag faggot kill yourself

not gona lie its hilarious to see Trump crash and burn but in all seriousness HIllary has to run for 2020

>Brainlet.

All this effort for a s@ge. Faggot.

Not an arguement

unlikely faggot, you want pisslam so badly in here go to a sharia shit-hole and be hung for being yourself

>newfagg

not an argument, shut up low IQ kid

Fuck off meme flag. Share blue faggot. It's a fact not an argument. Kys asap

Why don't you try google yiu dumb fuck

Smoke pole cock loving fag

How's the hurtass?

*sips tea*

I hope Mueller tries to arrest Trump. Watching the US civil war will be comfy

wtf i hate trump now

Actually funny, OP. Wonder how many anons read past the first sentence.

>conceded treason.
>conceded

I hope English isn't your first language, user. Mueller may have CONCLUDED that collusion took place, he may have CONCEDED that Trump dindu nuffin and ended the investigation. but he didn't CONCEDE that Trump committed treason.

nice link you piece of shit why don't you do us all a favor and kys

You should definitely drink bleach

Or play with a bullet around an open flame

And she has to get her hands on the nuclear codes

Not an argument

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

WTF WHAT DOES SLOVERBIA KNOW ABOUT ENGLISH JUST STFUUUUU

probably fake news
half-truths, things taken out of context, important info left out on purpose. and outright lies. these are the tools of the establishmnent propaganda media

Remember new friends. Its SAGE in options field.
Then kindly tell OP to go fuck himself

It was reported by the WP dumbass

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

POST YOUR RARE JAZZ MUSIC

hey can someone please make me a meme?

should say something like

illegal aliens kill x people, rifles kill y lets ban wetbacks, or something along those lines.

13 twitter trolls promoting anti trump rallies were surely treasonous behavior by donald makes a whole lot of sense lol

You have no idea how many gun nuts have been patiently waiting for something like this.

Are you angry because he BTFO the safe space of Conservatards and Russian trolls?