DAVID FUCKING HOGG

So apparently David Hogg is the new big guy the florida shooting. I've discovered a few things digging through his reddit page. (He confirms his reddit in the starting image.)

SO

so far the info we have are such:
>David's father is ex fbi.
>David's reddit account is davisgreen111
>David has an internship at his local news station
>He went to school in California for a brief period for some reason I haven't found out yet

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966167560080289792
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oXY1HSKzydU
imgur.com/gallery/S8Jaq
gopreload.org/huge-video-evidence-must-watch-david-hogg-son-fbi-agent-caught-video-interviewing-student-shooting-4-hours-ahead-actual-shooting
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/6p90r9/what_was_your_crazy_dream_recently/
youtube.com/watch?v=wTe3IYoITGY
youtube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc
i.4cdn.org/pol/1519186085218.png
twitter.com/LagBeachAntifa9/status/966177196162371584
youtube.com/watch?v=PuGDI3K529c
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/6p2de9/how_do_u_stop_being_weird/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9jBKIv4O-E
youtu.be/LWRZBGdT68E
browardschools1.com/cms/lib/FL01803656/Centricity/Domain/6342/Bell Schedule.pdf
reddit.com/r/Journalism/comments/6goasz/what_are_the_best_colleges_for_broadcast/
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/6p3w2y/decaf_coffee_drinkers_without_health_reasons_why/dkmdv6w/?context=3
youtube.com/watch?v=8GpWiHUczNc
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/6p3wuu/what_piece_of_advice_did_you_not_follow_but_wish/dkmdotn/?context=3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As of 3 months ago still a student in a high school in florida

Hogg mentioning his internship

Hogg in california

More of hogg in california

Hogg at CNN 2 years ago on a VIP tour...

Hoggs Mom...a proud planned parenthood member...

Hogg confirms he wants to be a journalist when he's older. (Obvious but still worth mentioning)

THIS ONE IS BIG

Apparently he went to Redondo other people are saying, which was a retard school and stuff. Well check out this shit

Hogg interviews students as "SHOTS RING OUT"

>mfw his mom looks like a literal hog

What a stupid faggot. How can normies be this fucking brainwashed lmao.

David Hogg me

From a recent thread

Spread the word

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, whileBrowardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?

What is this? An image for ants?

>From a recent thread
>Spread the word

You're spreading a 70x125 thumbnail?

That's based on a fake tweet from a false flagging antifa account that's already known to spread lies. You're either trying to shill a lie unintentionally or spread one.

This guy had the original pic. People are now spreading it without the source. The source is a bullshit account used to spread lies that were originally on Sup Forums right after the shooting. (See above)

Lol. He's retarded.

this

Anyone else get a weird Elliot roger vibe from this kid? Like he’s on some medication or something? He has this autism vibe
Feels his mind is fucked by someone like the school or his parents radicalized him

That shit is unverified. Some kid up top is wearing Eagles shirt, the schools mascot.

This is DISINFO. Tweeted by antifa.
Proofs: twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966167560080289792

He must have just left California to get to this school in Florida

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html

"interview" during school shooting

Hogg at 0:34 "Come on! We need diversity!" whispering to other shill during recording to pretend to act as if they are pro 2nd amendment.

>That shit is unverified.
>This is DISINFO.

Yes, that's my fucking point.

> Tweeted by antifa.

No, it's not a real antifa account it's a fake one that's been pushing literal fake news. The problem is Sup Forums keeps buying it, especially since the guy doing it is likely from here.

>So apparently David Hogg is the new big guy
For you

He left california sometime within the last 7 months

Fug he’s a sociopath

Look at the fuckin HOGG nose on that swine!!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oXY1HSKzydU
Thoughts?

Yeah that shit was a chore to read. And he has a little minnow mouth. Serious untermensch.

Yeah they spread the disinfo then go SEE, THEY BELIEVE ALL KINDS OF UNPROVEN FALSEHOODS! GIVE UP YOUR RIGHTS NOW!

Hyeh hyeh hyeh
Soooooooweeeeeeee sooooooooooweeeeeeeee
Squeal like a pig sooooooweeeee
I’mma pork yer beans pink momma
Sooooooweeeeeeee

>So apparently David Hogg is the new big guy
for you

Is Hogg telling porkies?
Is he just a ham actor?
Are the FBI pigs in on it?
Have (((they))) made a pigs ear of the whole thing?
Is the school really such a pigsty it needs demolished?
Will Sup Forums bring home the bacon?

Checked and spoopy

>After initially trying to run away, Hogg was gathered with other students in a classroom by a culinary instructor. While there, he interviewed fellow students about what was happening, and about their views on gun control.

literally how fucking MONUMENTALLY AUTISTIC could you be to think you should start interviewing victims of a shooting about their opinions on gun control LIVE AS THEY ARE HUDDLED IN FEAR COWERING FROM A SHOOTER

talk about fucking politicizing a tragedy

I'm not convinced he's a literal actor; it seems like the real students and parents would speak up.
It does seem though that he's taking this really well. Really, really well. Friends dead, guy he maybe knew did it, meh - chance to be famous, and push his parents' political position while he's at it, hell yes! Not sure why we should give him any moral authority for that.

Absolutely vaudeville.

Yeah, I imagine as an aspiring reporter being at the heart of a school shooting must've given that dude a boner, he sounded excited to be interviewing the people around him.

Something small, but at 2:11 she describes things as "Second hour" Then she says at 2:42 that it's third and fourth period. I've only heard things described in school as periods. Not huge but just something

>enjoy the skip
>please reuse
ya think yer hot shit dontchya

With the obsession that the shills have on this kid I would guess most of them are pedos as well

WHAT THE FUCK ABOUT THE COPS SHOOTING BLANKS AT KIDS? THAT'S NOT LIKE ANY DRILL WE HAD AT MY HIGH SCHOOL

Found some pics on imgur he posted.

imgur.com/gallery/S8Jaq

> pic related

Stop using literally in every fucking sentence you inbred faggot.

Why did you save the compressed version of the pic? Remove the m from the url and reload before saving

gopreload.org/huge-video-evidence-must-watch-david-hogg-son-fbi-agent-caught-video-interviewing-student-shooting-4-hours-ahead-actual-shooting

Also a censored video from one of us
.. proof and evidence rundown on f lorida false flag event...
Deepstate is scarred
>keep digging for the truth
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M

There is no x-FBI, the same as no x-CIA.

Wow that's a horrible greenscreen

>How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, whileBrowardschools1.comwas created last year?
This is just speculation, but I think the county started using a new service/software for individual school sites and was too lazy/cheap/ignorant to know how to integrate it with the existing browardschools.com domain.
Notice at the bottom of the page it has the copyright for Blackboard, Inc.

People take trips over the summer...
Not unusual.

Schools in Florida start up again in mid-late August.

It's really hard to read what the hell you're trying to show.

also
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/6p90r9/what_was_your_crazy_dream_recently/

GREAT WORK on Reddit shit

BUT

Redondo Beach school is not confirmed. Original source is an Antifa account. We don't know where he got the yearbook photo from

David Hogg wasn't the only one who needed help remembering his lines.

youtube.com/watch?v=wTe3IYoITGY

3:05, girl on right stumbling and laughing over her words

This is true. That would be his second vacation, as he mentions he went to LA on vacation that summer as well. A bit more unusual I admit, but that's nothing huge just throwing out all I collected

Maybe that's legible
FROM RUSSIA

He says he left for Florida during Freshman year.
But there's a claim that Hogg graduated in California back in 2015.
There seems to be a schism in the timeline.

can we talk about how Youtube pulled this video?

>youtube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc

i.4cdn.org/pol/1519186085218.png

>interviewing kids who just saw their friends get murdered about gun control

that's some Patrick Batemen type shit

David Hogg, a student journalist & "filmmaker" interviewed (((fellow students))) in closet while "shooting" was ongoing.

He says in the video that the shooting is happening at 9:32 AM.

The shooting happened at 2:19 PM.

Hogg is a deep state agent. He was commissioned to create propaganda to create evidence to dramatize & personalize the shooting to have greater psychological effect on the public.

BUT he fucked it up. His incorrect time forced him and the rest of the crisis actors to confront the fact that a drill was staged before the shooting (if an actual shooting occurred at all).

The (((deep state))) has gotten so sloppy it's fucking unbelievable.

>404

>thomas nolastname
how fake is this?

bump for interest

Supreme gentleman 2 electric buggaloo

twitter.com/LagBeachAntifa9/status/966177196162371584

New tweet showing more of the book. Still doesn't clearly show the cover tho.

planned parenthood is a social service that reduces gibs in the future

Theres a video confirmation of this year book, it's legit form a parkland high school year book.

new juicy hogg vid that doesnt make any sense at all

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/6p2de9/how_do_u_stop_being_weird/

This kid has a right to have his opinion. Make your case if you disagree but the ad hominems are getting rediculous. All this is doing is building support for his gun control arguments by making dissenters look unhinged.

Ok those are actually pretty sad

see
>December

Why vacation in CA in December? School isn't even out yet.

that video was rapidly going viral, and got hundreds of thousands of views in a matter of hours before Youtube pulled it.

It's crazy, Youtube used to fight to the death against anyone trying to pull down a video for copywrite, and now they are censoring videos which CNN doesn't like

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9jBKIv4O-E

found something weird and interesting I suppose I'm gonna continue to dig deep with his social media just to see

Mirrored.
youtu.be/LWRZBGdT68E

what in the actual fuck

hmm really makes you think honestly

when did he say that?

Him being an actor is disinfo designed to poison the well. He's just some guys son who was told to follow some narrative on camera as a designed hit on Trump and the 2A. He did do a bit of acting, but he's not an actor. And it's not relevant either. What matters is who did the shooting and why...

Every time Sup Forums gets too close to the truth fake insiders drop garbage information in order to distract us and ruin our sense of direction until everything fizzles away. I've seen it happen too many times to care anymore and so I won't be joining you guys on this one.

They are on black scheduling at this school and have 4 periods per day. Shooting started 10 minutes before the end of 4th period at 2:30.
The reported time lines up.
browardschools1.com/cms/lib/FL01803656/Centricity/Domain/6342/Bell Schedule.pdf

reddit.com/r/Journalism/comments/6goasz/what_are_the_best_colleges_for_broadcast/

David Hogg is on Adderall.

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/6p3w2y/decaf_coffee_drinkers_without_health_reasons_why/dkmdv6w/?context=3

I kek'd hard as fuck at this one jesus christ

So he was a student at the school and wants to be a journalist when he grows up.

Attacking him is going to backfire pretty fucking hard.

hey friends. i uploaded the video and I hope it won't get shoahed.

youtube.com/watch?v=8GpWiHUczNc

I feel YT is taking down videos of this if they titles are "clickbait" so I went with a generic title.

This. Stop pushing Crisis actors and start pushing for transparency. Demand the release of camera footage for these shootings.

Also "Trusts no Bitch"

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/6p3wuu/what_piece_of_advice_did_you_not_follow_but_wish/dkmdotn/?context=3

We need to stay focused.

Kasky and his son are a big part of this too. The adoption agency is more important than this crisis actor horse shit

100% not joking listen to the video you can hear him whisper that they need more diversity.