Do not forget to meme Concentration Camp Lesbian or whatever your preferred name is for her

Do not forget to meme Concentration Camp Lesbian or whatever your preferred name is for her.

Sinead O'Taco

>SINEAD O'TACO

OH MAN.

YOU GOT ME user.

YOU GOT A FULL ON LAUGH OUT OF ME

Be nice. She's edgy.

you mean garbage

La abominacion...

wasn't it confirmed that her and her SJW friends bullied that kid into going crazy?

Mutt Dyke

la creatura.....

Negasonic Teenage Warhead

top jej

That’s the one.

She'd be really fuckable with female hair desu. Would hatefuck any day

Dios mio....

LA GOBLINA

La calva de las americas

Only by his supporters. His long school record shows he's been an asshole for years, and the 'bullying' idea is the same stupid shit as 'Klebold was bullied', despite all the testimony then and now showing he wasn't bullied, but liked and self-distancing.

But this is Sup Forums so facts only count when they're about how bad Jews are, and told to us by Alex Jones and Stormfront.

That dyke + this dyke = ultimate 3 way

>that photoslop

credit to poland

You have just been visited by the Deep State Doggo of False Flags.
Reply with "You can't have my guns, doggo" or the deep state will take away your constitutional rights tonight.

Sinead

la atrociadad

you could rotate her around to sit in the passenger seat and steal the van, and end up with a bonus busty roastie jewess. You may have to move the passenger seat back a little, face her towards the driver seat and spread her legs so she can sit comfortably.

>Not picking her up and using the lock on the window frame as a hands free intermittent choke tool

git gud home boi

that one is funnier than this one

>The "Shall Not Be Infringed" Queen of Minge