Jesus is GOD believers only

We need to get on the same page,this sect bullshit is killing us,everyday souls are going to hell forever and that's reality like it or not.

The only Gospel:

ADD version:
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

"i can retain attention" version
youtu.be/hPG9FmDc7pk

Enemies of the Real GOSPEL:

1.YOUR personal prideful,sinful nature to "debate" with people online who will never be "won" over if they can't accept free they won't accept anything.They heard the Truth,move on, let them hopefully be like Joseph of Arimathaea and trust Christ only in their mind.

youtu.be/bFtcLJVN8yg

John 19:38,And after this Joseph of Arimathaea, being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews, besought Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus: and Pilate gave him leave. He came therefore, and took the body of Jesus.

1 Corinthians 14:19,Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue.

2.satan:this cuck is always around

1 Peter 5:8 ,Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

3.Know the enemy "elites" "das jews" "unsaved" "satan's cucks" "false religions",etc
youtu.be/nILN8sdm1L0
youtu.be/sWjWGVYCMvg
youtu.be/zpcJcGOPLiw
youtu.be/Y0hKpdnuXnw
beginningandend.com/bob-marley-rasta-believer-jesus-christ/

Get right,let others know,and enjoy life,it's short

Galatians 5:1,Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nILN8sdm1L0
youtu.be/L2qG8SMM7aQ
youtu.be/yJlVDC4_0_o
youtu.be/lBxVbT12bSA
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtu.be/UL7hgAn5xjI
youtu.be/hJBX-uOunyc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this sect bullshit is killing us,
Yes.
Martin Luther was 100% right that the Catholic Church was wrong.
Martin Luther also opened up the doors of Europe to the Jews and destroyed Western Civilization.

>believers only
Echo chamber.
There is no evidence for Christianity's account of reality to be true. You are retarded if you believe in this shite.

I'm Baptist, but I dont intentionally attack those who love Christ.
And you are Muslim?

No, non-believer.

I assume everyone here is practicing Orthodox Lent. How are you guys holding up?

So atheist? Why? The existence of a creator is self-evident.

Baptists we deny ourselves and pick up our crosses daily. I'm glad its helping your faith user.

>the existence of a creator is self-evident
Give some examples of this evidence.
Ignoring that, there is nothing proving that your book's claim is the true one. Absolutely nothing. Why not Islam? Or Sikhism?

I am amazed that so many believers today still recognize and actively promote Martin Luther as a great man of God. The truth is that Martin Luther was a lying heretic who taught Baptismal and Sacramental Salvation, he taught false religion not God's true Gospel.

The devil uses religiousity as a tool Of corruption.

The pharisees of christs day were "keepers of the law" who had so corrupted its meaning they had become servants of the devil, and were condemned because the light was sent to them and they sought to kill him because their works were of darkness.

Likewise when christ was tempted by the devil in the desert, the devil uses misinterpreted scriptures as tests.

The righteous adherent must understand that true faith, true religion is bot religiousity or pious preoccupation with the carnal rules and commandments, but in love faith and hope. In good works, in kindness.

It is in out desire to love god, not obey him, that we find true religion.

Go with god brothers.

Your here on Sup Forums for a reason

youtu.be/nILN8sdm1L0

Stopped smoking weed for lent (and hopefully beyond)
Irritated all fucking week but going pretty well

What reason is that?
Why should I listen to someone who doesn't know the difference between "you're" and "your"?

I was just baptized at 30 years old. I'm reading my bible 30 minutes a day and it's got my head clearer than it's ever been.

>14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Adulterer

Love you too Britistan

Translation:
>I have no evidence so will pretend that I have a magical wisdom that others don't have when in reality this magical wisdom is just a blank space of intellectual gobbledygook that fills the space in my line of reasoning where evidence should go
Retard.

youtu.be/L2qG8SMM7aQ

The spirit of god enlivens the mind, purifies the passions, and invigorates the soul.
The man of god enjoys more fully, feels more deeply, and sees more clearly.

Liar

Amen brother, I'm happy to hear.

Jesus literally isn't real. He is a myth like all the other Gods than man has created. It's 2018 for real.

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, your righteousness is as filthy rags before God. Do you even read that shit you spew? Remove the beam in your own eye first, you daft cunt.

Very true, God wants us to enjoy the fruits and pleasures of this life as he gives blessings. They are that much sweeter.

This soft poofter still hasn't replied because he has no logical justification of wholeheartedly believing in Christianity.

This kills the atheist

Jesus is a bastard son of an adulterous whore.

The Old Testament is simply the history of how satan became prince of the world, and caused
our first parents to defect from God. It relates how the synagogue of satan was established on this earth, it tells how it has worked since to prevent God’s Plan for the rule of the universe being established on this earth. Christ came to earth when the system reached the stage that, to use his own words, satan controlled all those in high places. He exposed the synagogue of satan (Rev. 2:9; 3:9;) he denounced those who belonged to it as sons of the devil (Lucifer),whom he castigated as the father of lies (John 8:44) and the prince of deceit (2 Cor. 11:14). He was specific in his statement that those who comprised the synagogue of satan were those who called themselves Jews, but were not, and did lie (Rev. 2:9; 3:9). He identified the Money-Changers (Bankers) the Scribes, and the Pharisees as the Illuminati of his day. What so many people seem to forget, is the fact that Christ came on earth to release us from the bonds of satan with which we were being bound tighter and tighter as the years rolled by. Christ gave us the solution to our problem when he told us we must go forth and teach the truth, regarding this system (John 8. 31:59;), to all people of all nations. He promised that if we did this,knowledge of the truth would set us free (Matt. 28:19;). The Luciferian system has developed until it is in its semi-final stage (Matt. 24: 15:34;), simply because we have failed to put the mandate Christ gave us into effect.

No, it is literally just, "I'm wrong, you're not; if you don't believe in my bullshit, it's not because I can't provide any evidence for it, but because you're blind."

I'm right*

God loves you!

So you're an apostate then. I'm sorry for your mum and dad having to go through this, but I hope you forgive God user.

> Jesus isn't real
Wow, guess all those secular historians and archaeologists are retards. In the mean time, you should literally kill yourself and test your hypothesis

Any evidence for the Bible being true? Or will you ignore me again because you can't provide any?

Try red text on red background, bro.
It's even better readable!

Thanks for the amazing words leaf

Jesus would never tell someone to kill themselves, you should kill yourself.

I started to, but you've shown you're no deeper than a few insults and only here to blasphemize. God loves you, and thanks for the bumps at least.

>When you have to go through that exact subway station to get to work everyday

fuck. Didn't expect to see Toronto's gay station on here.

You don't need a permission slip signed by (((Jesus))) to escape hell, user. Wise up.

Where did you start to show evidence? You just said God's existence was self-evident, which I responded to by asking for such evidence as well as a justification of Christianity as the true religion. You got intimidated and are refusing to respond to this directly because your position has no validity. I invite you to at least try to justify it.

>Give some examples of this evidence.
The clear design behind all existence. This is not random at all, the design behind the universe implies a creator.

Mark 8:35

You can't really be this stupid. Please, not in 2018, for real.

>5For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; 6and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. 8For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9But whoever does not have them is nearsighted and blind, forgetting that they have been cleansed from their past sins.

The spirit dictates truth. Your reality is true, just as the truth of god is true.

To each the sinner, and the saint their reality is truth.

You dont get to choose if its true or not, you only get to choose your own character and actions.

Either way you will be right.

God bless you brother.

Here you can research it between you rating black cock on Sup Forums

youtu.be/yJlVDC4_0_o
youtu.be/lBxVbT12bSA

Simple Gospel:
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

This verse is telling people not to value their lives on earth over their lives in Heaven. It isn't telling anybody to kill themselves.

To be in a state of created implies creation happened. To believe consciousness exists (whether your own or others) implies a creating consciousness. A formless void of nothingness and non-existence is a mind breaking thought, but yet we are here. All evidence points to a creator, a loving God, and a natural order and opposition to Entropy.

Hell is referred to 162 times in the New Testament, 70 of which came straight from the mouth of Jesus Christ. If you don't believe in Hell in this life, you will believe in the next life. Hell was made as a mega torture-chamber for non-human beings. Hell was not made for mankind, but for devilkind. Hell was formed for demonic entities (Matthew 25:41).

>rating black cock on Sup Forums
The projecting is hilarious.
Very lazy, poor show. I'll watch your shitty vids, but piss poor show for not bothering to defend your beliefs yourself. Absolute cop-out.
>Gospel
I know the Gospel very well.

I do what I can.

I'm disputing the validity of the Bible, so it's a bad idea to justify your position with a Bible verse that is only valid in a world where the Bible is true.
Good wishes.
>loving God
Not at all, nothing suggests love explicitly.
The argument for a general deity or creator that is beyond our explanation is more compelling, but I specifically want to know why Christianity can claim the true god.

In threads like these, everyone ought to remember 1 Timothy 2:8

Apostasy puts you in a unique position to harm your family and do evil, that's all. A reprobated mind isn't a gift.

>reprobate
Let me guess, you have been watching Pastor Steven Anderson.
>unique position to harm your family and do evil
This is assuming that the Bible is true, which you have yet to even so much as allude to in your "argument".

Alright, I was in the wrong to harass you in the manner I did, I can see that you are invested in trying to pry open arguments for God. Let me start by saying that your argumentation method for proof is the wrong way to approach truth. You want people to be able to prove the Bible, but everybody has a different standard of proof. Even if I were able to prove it to you, it doesn't mean the same evidence can prove it to everybody. Proof is a subjective take, a belief in evidence presented on the truth. I would be willing to admit that I was wrong if I had evidence that Jesus never rose from the grave. Would you be willing to admit that you were wrong if you had evidence that he did?

Or just reading Romans, maybe?

>but I specifically want to know why Christianity can claim the true god.
Well you'll have to settle for the question/debate of "is there a God"... Discussion of dogma with a reprobated mind is pointless. Why cast pearls before swine? Everything in that discussion would be essentially an ad hominem attack. You've rejected the idea of devine action, so anything from God blessing Mary's womb to Parting the Red Sea is a pointless discussion to have. I'm wondering though how this all happened to you. Did your pops die or sis got cancer or something?. I had a similar sort of tragedy that sent me raging from God. Bad things happen.

Even the blind feel the warmth of the sun. Even the deaf feel the reverbirations of sound.

>16And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him. 17And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger! 18I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee, 19And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants. 20And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. 21And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. 22But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet: 23And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry: 24For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

You are always welcome to the feast of the spirit. The warmth of his love, the peace of his truth. We all wander and stray. Some offended by the actions of a "believer". Other driven off by sins. Some unable to forgive themselves or others.

But there is no obstacle to great. No object insurmountable. The hand of god is extended to all.

fuck all you heathens that ahdere strictly to your religious rituals but have no honor.

1 Thessalonians 5:17

>would you be willing to admit that you were wrong if you had evidence that he did?
Yes. I would like Christianity to be true, but it isn't.
>proof is a subjective take
Not when disputing the creation story and other supposed hard facts that the Bible proposes, like the world having pillars.
Then there is analysis of supposed events in the Bible, like Exodus (now it is questioned whether the Jews were even enslaved by the Egyptians).
When there is a lack of evidence to the extent that it is impossible to prove it, then you shouldn't believe in it without question. You wouldn't do the same for anything else but religion.

Rituals?

Are you denying sin and evil? Lad you fell for Pride, real hard. Bad things sometimes happen to good Christians. But in all things God is good.

Why did you draw St. Paul as a caveman?

You commit sin. The Bible says every man does.
"Evil" is a concept derived from the need for pragmatism among our ancestors. Sin is the contextualisation of evil to religion.

The Bible teaches that once a sinner is born-again, they are eternally secure, they can NEVER lose their salvation. John 10:28, “And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.” This truth is “Once saved, always saved.” We read in 1st John 5:13 that we can “KNOW” that we are saved. 1st John 5:13, “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.”

John 19:38,And after this Joseph of Arimathaea, being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews, besought Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus: and Pilate gave him leave. He came therefore, and took the body of Jesus.

GOD will save you even if you have doubts

>myth
Jesus never existed. That is the conclusion of researchers who have combed 126 texts written during or shortly after the time Jesus is supposed to have lived. The research concluded that there was no creditable mention of Jesus whatsoever. The known sources such as Josephus etc. that do have very vague mentions of a possible Jesus are now known to be Christian interpolations and are academic embarrassments when used to prove the historicity of the "Christ". Jesus, the messianic figure at the center of the world's largest religion, Christianity, was simply a fictional character. The story of Jesus bears a close resemblance to numerous other mythological stories of ancient gods who were born of virgin mothers and performed miracles. Man made Gods.

>No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.

I was a atheist once and all of the bible was foolish to me , once i got a better understanding and i opend myself up to it , the book went from shit to gold . you could see the evidence your self but you choose to stay blind ,

verily i tell you on the day of the lord you will say how could i be this blind

>proof is a subjective take
God could come to earth, take possession of you and everyone in Britain, show his presence to your soul and mind, bring scientists in from all over the Isles to record everything, take any measurement they wanted, and bid you well and leave. The next day you would have converted no atheist that didn't experience it, no proof or video or measurement would be believed, even the previous non-believers that experienced it would question their own memory and believe the worldwide doubt. Its a pointless Endeavour and any goalpost set would be moved back and evidence attacked--after all you have evidence bouncing off you eyeballs right now you somehow find a way to discount.

youtu.be/UL7hgAn5xjI
Simple:
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

To have been born again, you would have had to believe truly at one point and understand the gospel.
So I suppose that makes you a much better person than I am because, if we both lie, you're covered.

Jesus jerks off dogs. He waits until 2-3am on a Wednesday night, and quietly slips out his back door, and in his backyard he eases himself over the fence into his neighbors yard. Creeping through the darkness guided by the pale yellow beam of a penlight, he approaches his neighbor's doghouse. Once he gets close enough for the dog to hear him, the german shepherd-boxer mix emerges from the doghouse, tail wagging. He knows what is about to happen.

Jesus crouches next to the dog and cradles the dog's massive sheath in his hand, gently gripping. The dog's breathing quickens and it begins to bump it's hips as jesus rocks his hand back and forth. Jesus groans in ecstasy as the dog's thrusting intensifies, and loud dog grunts fill the night air and jesus's other hand begins rubbing his small penis through his jorts. The dog latches onto jesus' upper arm with it's front legs and the dog begins jackhammering the air, his massive swollen erection flopping freely as jesus grips the huge red knot. gouts of hot sour dog semen launch into the moist night air in steaming loops and jesus adds to the grunting as he approaches orgasm. jesus's leg shivers as he unloads the holy ghost into his underroos. Satiated, cowardly jesus scurries back to his trailer to clean himself in his ugly yellow stand up shower. The dog stands there in the dark, confused but satisfied.

That's what jesus does.

Jesus does that.

Which begs the question why does God not tell us all of his presence and his gospel directly. Why through a book?
Show me some of this understanding you obtained. I've read the Bible from cover to cover.

God did not grant us a book, God became incarnate as a man on Earth and taught us things, and people wrote this down.

>to be true, but it isn't.
Can you please provide me evidence that it isn't true since you made the claim? Recognize that the game you are playing is not intellectually honest. Lets treat each other as equally intelligent human beings who can rationalize and both search for truth without committing ourselves to an ideology.

>the world having pillars
This is a verse from Job referring to God setting in place the foundations of the world. You would certainly believe that there are atoms which form the pillars of matter. The rules which keep atoms bound together are not arbitrary, rules aren't spawned from nothingness, so these could be the pillars he is referring to.

>analysis of supposed events in the Bible
Modern scholars are always coming up with new theories. There is more evidence that affirms the bible archaeologically than the questions which are risen to challenge it archaeologically. Lets look at an example: Pontius Pilate was questioned as a real figure in the Bible historically. There was practically no evidence that he existed and many historical articles challenging him as a ruler existed. That was until the 1960's when inscriptions were found that verified Pontius Pilate as a Roman ruler in Jerusalem during the time period of Jesus. I question the sources that you have which claim the Jews were never enslaved by the Egyptians. What evidence do they look at, what evidence do they not, who is the author and what biases do they have, what do they have to gain by proving this is true? These are all important factors to look at when examining historical essays. Honest evaluation should be taken on both sides.

>believe in it without question
Don't assume you know my path to understanding. I grew up in the church and fell away. I questioned it thoroughly. My examination of it was what led me into a stronger and deeper understanding of it. I constantly challenge the things I learn everyday now to grasp a better understanding of it.

You're the one rejecting evil and sin as nonexistent, not me. Evil is borne of pride, which you have embraced.
>ancestors
Did the cheddarman propaganda get you m8?

Psalm 14:1,The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

>Why through a book?
Not through a book. Through integrity and your God given gifts. Any animal can use sensory experience to decide what's in front of it, but if you want to see beyond yourself, it's going to take a deep rationalization.

>they can NEVER lose their salvation
Except for the unforgivable sin of blasphemy and unbelief...

The vast amount of historians agreed that Jesus was a real person. There are a fringe group of historians that very few in the field take seriously on this matter. The bible uses real references, real dates, real times, real people, real places. This is not a mythology story like the Illiad, far from it. I can dish out some sources if requested.

the left can't may may

>since you made the claim
Not how burden of proof is. For the burden of proof to be on me to disprove the Bible, the Bible must have been proven. The default position is that the Bible is untrue, since it hasn't been proven. It's up to Christians to prove it first and foremost. It's like saying that it's up to sceptics to disprove fairies rather than retards to prove them.
>atoms are pillars
No. Bricks would be a better metaphor. You and I both know that the author meant that literally, like how the author of Judges literally meant that Samson killed a thousand men with a donkey's jaw.
>don't assume you know my path
The Bible wants you to be certain of your salvation. If you aren't, you aren't trusting in the blood.
>questioned it thoroughly
So did I, and my faith suffered a question too many.
Could just tell us all directly.
Getting into racist territory here. Let's avoid it. I don't want to suffer a bullshit "biblical" justification of racism with the Tower of Babel.

Truthful, logical, creative, curious and loving dialogue is how God made the world. The logos that Jesus is.

Is dialogue with those who believe in lies not part of your God-given commission? Do not fear discussion with your brothers in Christ, in pursuit of the truth.

The Father is the only true God, from the mouth of Jesus himself.

>John 17:3 (NASB): "This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent."

Forgot to post dope artwork.

>Show me some of this understanding you obtained. I've read the Bible from cover to cover.

I have read the new testament from cover to cover and i read the new testament from cover ,and i have done so a hundred times

everytime you find a different truth until you find the whole truth. i used to be evil and deus vult larping would fit right in with me, the more i read the bible the more i saw jesus for what he truly was and in the procces that would also change me

true or not the bible made me a better man , just read and open your self to the bible , there is no evidence , there is undeniably proof in the bible but not even 99,9 % of the christians can read this

>the Bible made me a better man
Fair enough. You can draw your moral code from it without believing in it and being anti-science.

>Is dialogue with those who believe in lies not part of your God-given commission?

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

youtu.be/hJBX-uOunyc

>Which begs the question why does God not tell us all of his presence and his gospel directly. Why through a book?
For the scenario I just explained. Say he visited the earth only 60 years and visited every nations capital... Nonbelievers outside the capital wouldn't convert, accounts questioned, any video would be attacked like the moon landings x100, in 10 years most people that saw wouldn't believe. Present day people would doubt more than they do now, why doesn't he come again for this generation? Why isn't their 1080p HD vid? If he showed right now the same scenario would play to the next generation.

People like you don't believe not because of any other reason than you are afraid of the truth and light. You hide in the shadows, either wanting to believe nothing matters or that if it does you dont have free will and thus aren't responsible for your own pride and sin.

>4For it is impossible to bring back to repentance those who were once enlightened—those who have experienced the good things of heaven and shared in the Holy Spirit, 5who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the power of the age to come— 6and who then turn away from God. It is impossible to bring such people back to repentance; by rejecting the Son of God, they themselves are nailing him to the cross once again and holding him up to public shame.

Perdition is a punishment reserved for very few in my opinion user. Not something basically anyone here would need to worry about.

Like Judas one would need to see the glory and goodness of God then willingly choose the devil.

God would not subject humans to that. He gives to us line upon line precept upon precept until we are perfected in christ.

Only then can we see the goodness of God and be subjected to the sin of perdition.

who says i am anti science , science is given by god we can achieve the things he designed for us

I am trying here to prevent anyone saying the really foolish thing that people often say about Him: ‘I’m ready to accept Jesus as a great moral teacher, but I don’t accept His claim to be God.’ That is the one thing we must not say. A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher. He would either be a lunatic—on a level with the man who says he is a poached egg—or else he would be the Devil of Hell. You must make your choice. Either this man was, and is, the Son of God: or else a madman or something worse. You can shut Him up for a fool, you can spit at Him and kill Him as a demon; or you can fall at His feet and call Him Lord and God. But let us not come with any patronising nonsense about His being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to.
We are faced, then, with a frightening alternative. This man we are talking about either was (and is) just what He said or else a lunatic, or something worse. Now it seems to me obvious that He was neither a lunatic nor a fiend: and consequently, however strange or terrifying or unlikely it may seem, I have to accept the view that He was and is God. God has landed on this enemy-occupied world in human form.

Reality 1:23; The fool hath said in his heart, The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God

>the bible must have been proven
wrong, you made the claim, you must now back it up. You cannot say it is false prove me otherwise in the same way I cannot say to you it is true prove me otherwise. Revisit your basic rules of philosophic arguing.

>the author meant that literally
In the book of Job? The one described as Jewish poetry in college courses? There is no figurative language ever used in the Bible? No I don't think that the author meant pillars as literal pillars. Aside from that the Jewish language is not precise like Greek, it is very loose. It could very well have linguistic parallels to foundation.

>the Bible wants you
Just because I question certain things the Bible says doesn't mean I don't have a solid foundation of beliefs built on questioning. I don't doubt cornerstones of my faith because I have examined them thoroughly enough to my satisfaction. I think the main thing I am throwing out here is that you are using multiple logical fallacies like the strawman to force your point. Argue fairly or admit that you are just as much a slave to your ideology than a Catholic on his knees every Sunday.