What did they mean by this?

hmmmm :thinking face:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Study funded by Jack Daniels

(((San Francisco)))

who the fuck wants to live past 90

Definitely not better then exercise but I know some beers (mostly dark beer) and wines can be healthy in moderation.

Shillfag

I don't even think that's true.

The healthiest I've felt in my life has always been when I'm not drinking.

Fat drunks are more sedentary. Less likely to cause problems
Also if people die earlier they can avoid the upcoming social security crisis

Running has been a staple of the boomer exercise regime for decades. A lot of them are blowing out their hearts, and if they don't drop dead they have blown out their joints

Running long distances is for retards.

Good cardio comes from sprints.

By in moderation I mean like no more then 1 beer/glass of wine. Dark beer also has alot of healthy fats.

did you know that, at in point, jews bought up all the grain fields in Ukraine (the breadbasket of the Russian Empire) and used the grain to make booze, causing famine and killing thousands?

this

study was done by a woman... stopped reading there

Old people enjoy leaching off the economy and want to be maintained like a tropic tree in the arctics.

sweet i'll be a drunk robot in my lifetime

Good cardio comes from high-intensity weight lifting circuits desu

never trust boomers. especially boomers in the media.

It desinfec
It protec
But most importantly, it make you druncc

>study claims

what are the results?
source?

i have a shot or two of herbal liqueur, everyday.

just do some shoveling or build a new room in your house, all the high intensity weight lifting you need

the alcohol kikes are at it again

ever had a grandma?
ever seen her with a glass of red?

Not much point in having just 1 drink

Study claims OP can't stop sucking cock.

if that was my balcony i would build a bottle cannon and blast the neighbors

i would imagine that jews sell alcohol

Cardio is shit for you. ((They)) have subjugated the scientific method and academia for a full century now. You want to trust the same ((science)) that still tells you a low fat, low sodium diet rich in grains will reduce your risk of heart disease?

Correlational science is worse than flipping a coin when it is intentionally misleading. I think the health of America stands as a testament to the failures of academics

a bottle during a meal is fine.

Alcohol kikes are shilling beer on Winter Olympics tv over here too, every 10 minutes they mention something about Olympians drinking more non-alcoholic beer than water or something.

cardio is shit? how is training your body to travel distance bad
I can see running being hard on the knees but biking and swimming are fantastic

This, I'm not even 30 and I already want off this ride

Coming from a Jew and all.

While you eat is literally the worst time to consume alcohol.

Good post you nigger faggot

a glass of wine a day is proven to be beneficial.

however 12 jagerbombs a day are not.

(((Study))) claims

If im planning on consuming alcohol I just dont eat at all.

>people are going to read this and think it's ok to pound a 30 pack every day

Thats where you're wrong kiddo.

>he has never successfully drank for 24 hours straight.

So, from what i can tell most of these health food studies are done by white people on white people.

we know that Africans, Amerindians, and to an extent Asians are not evolved to eat like Europeans.(vice versa)

Because of this every time Europeans have had contact with non europeans we have made them unhealthy by sharing our diet with them.

>Examples
Africans
>Diabetes due to high carb diet
>Alcoholism
>Heart disease
Amerindians
>Diabetes due to high carb diet
>Alcoholism(drunk quicker) because they dont digest alcohol like we do.
>Addiction
>Heart Disease
Asians
>Alcoholism(drunk quicker) and addiction
They like Amerindians do not process alcohol in the same way and addictive substance have great effect on them.

I think these health trends are actually going to lead to killing more non-Europeans and making their population less healthy.

M8 we aren't gazelle or birds. Look at the animals we share the most genetic similarity to, they aren't clocking in hours of cardio

white people have traditionally drank large quantities of ale, beer, and wine daily, as it was safer than drinking plain water....the popularity of tea and coffee is due to the fact that boiling water makes it safe to drink and tea and coffee make water taste good....but all white people have consumed alcohol in large quantities for all of recorded history....milk and beer, that's what has allowed the white man to survive and prosper in good health even with crappy winter to deal with....

Drinking Rye and Smoking Pall Malls for 110 years, then you quit for (((Doctors))) then you die.

All sounds about right, RACE WAR NOW!

Jews dont care of their old, who cares about your opinion.

Propaganda so you buy and consume garbage...honestly-There is slight effect in moderation but its immediately erased once you go past that point. Possibly if it lowers stress as that is one of the highest indicators of long life.

>however 12 jagerbombs a day are not.
Of course not that's not nearly enough.

Any alcohol s healthy in moderation, but moderation is way less than people drink at once.

Tips for living longer:
discord gg/ftSbffu
discord gg/DDpUqJh