Is Chiaki really not tsundere or is she just in denial?

Is Chiaki really not tsundere or is she just in denial?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13716937
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's just looking out for a fellow non-riajuu, at least for now

Like every other character involved in this rom-com, she's a fucking idiot who over-thinks the situation.

Chiaki a best. A BEST.

Tendou > Nina > Aguri > shit > Chiaki

Where are the fucking games?

Tasuku should top that list

Chiaki is a goddess.

Just dropping by to let you know Karen is best girl and all my gap moe-loving patrician oldfriends surely agree.

She's just retarded

>be perfect
>go bland seasonal waifu for a guy who already has a girlfriend

Moe-hating shit

I don't care what she is. She's fucking cute, that's what.

piss girl 2.0

>characters are 1 or less meter apart from each other
>oh fuck they're going out I guess i'll run away or something

What the fuck Japan

Karen > all

Yes.

I want to play shitty mobage with her until she goes all desu desu and then fuck

Here, have a better quality version of that image.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING GAMES???

Nice meme, jojofag

His original take was deemed too lewd

Keita is a friend to her. She is only romantically interested in chads.

I want to bro it up with Aguri as her comrade.

Chaikass.

this guy knows

she just some home wrecker, who will fall to any guys that have girlfriend.

>Chiaki is a homewrecker

Is this spoiler actually legit though? I mean it wouldn't be surprising but these days I don't know what's true or fake spoilers anymore.

I can't wait for her to slowly realize the pain of NTR as slowly his man(that she presumably hates) enjoys his time with the company of another woman and knowingly knows she fucked up somewhere

But Chad was in a relationship the moment she met him.

Spoilers from animesuki

>Chiaki confesses but she and Keita decide to stay as friends, Keita is still nominally going out with Tendo
>Tendo overhears her confession, decides to break up with Amano because she doesn't want a relationship based on a misunderstanding and wants a fresh start, and also to give Chiaki a fair shot. Because Tendou thinks that Chiaki and Amano have more in common and that her and Amano's conversations doesn't go anywhere.
>Amano and Chiaki go on a "date" at her imouto's insistence and end up just hanging out in vidya shops, chatting about games, and going over to his place to play vidyagaems
>now Keita admits to hoshinomori imouto that he loves Karen but also Chiaki too

tl;dr both girls have an inferiority complex towards each other and Keita just realized that he is in fact in love with both girls

>>Tendo overhears her confession, decides to break up with Amano because she doesn't want a relationship based on a misunderstanding and wants a fresh start, and also to give Chiaki a fair shot. Because Tendou thinks that Chiaki and Amano have more in common and that her and Amano's conversations doesn't go anywhere.
Sounds retarded.

Chiaki is top waifu

Aguri is too fucking cute.

Best girl.

>>Tendo overhears her confession, decides to break up with Amano because she doesn't want a relationship based on a misunderstanding and wants a fresh start, and also to give Chiaki a fair shot. Because Tendou thinks that Chiaki and Amano have more in common and that her and Amano's conversations doesn't go anywhere.
So she dug her own grave? Now I don't mind if Karen loses, it's her own fucking fault

>161301248
Thanks for the spoiler.

Cutest Gamer

DESS DESS

Piss is winning the Kiss x Sis, btw.

>MC actually blurting out a confession

What the hell? I know it was done for misunderstandings, but can we be friends is so different from can we go out.

Also no games again.

He remembered the line from the game he was playing last night and messed up

I saved this image like 10 different times and have rested my head against the screen pretending I was resting on her butt.

strawpoll.me/13716937

Reminder that Aguri is the best

Baka

Second best.

The superior Chiaki.

Look at the time, time for some misunderstandings!

Nah. The game is on now. Her victory will be all the sweeter once she clears hard mode.

DEMO DEMO

muh

Chiaki a shit.
Karen a best.

I just want Chad to be happy

Stop samefagging already

You wouldn't make her cry, would you?

Why would I not? Her tears are fuel for my boner.

You don't bully a maiden in love

What about all the hearts SHE has broken?

>expecting a girl would fall in love with you although you never talked to her even once

She's just shit.

It has always baffled me that in anime there's a lot of scenes where someine confesses to someone else they never interacted with. Does this sort of thing happen in real life because it makes no sense to me.

This happens so much in anime I just take it for granted but it really is retarded.

You're shit. Chiaki a cute and best.

Homewrecker

Dess dess

Demo demo

Not an oldfriend, but I agree. Her episode was great.

When does she realize the mc is the one whos been playing the game with her

for anal

Would let Chiaki sit on my face

No, she's too fat

You wouldn't survive because Chiaki is fat. FAT.

In LN the encounter of chiaki right after she got the new haircut was narrated in Uehara's pov. He can't recognize her immediately. Then descrying her figure from far away, Amano just came to laugh at her. It's kind of cute.

Not in this season.

Chiaki deserves to win.

Why?

Does she actually fall for mc?

Best girl soon

She just needs screentime and continue to be the embodiment of moe itself. Winning the Tsucchie doesn't matter.

She and the MC are soulmates. Karen is only a temporary crush.

Yep.

>V3
What volume did the latest episode end at? Two?

what does the sash say

Yes. The last scene of the episode is exactly the last scene of volume 2.

Glorious. Then I assume V3-4 is like the arc where Chiaki begins to fall for the MC?

Yeah, the only reason she didn't fall for him since the start and had to develop a crush over chad was to stop her from winning the Amanobowl right there.

Cat stockings are pretty hot

Would Amanocchi's harem be bigger if he had an actual man as VA?

Why change VA when he can crossdress instead?

>fat

She's healthy

>soulmates
Pst, this reminds me of Ichigo 100% for some reason and we all know how that ended.

Good thing the most popular one in this series is Chiaki