DAVID ZOGG MEMES THREAD

Quick rundown

>David Zogg confirmed for not lifting
>video of Zogg being coached by the fake news keeps getting deleted from Youtube
>high potential for Zogg at beach memes
>maybe Zogg went to school in CA, we really need a local user to confirm as 'tism and memes took over last time
>where the fuck did that Antifag account get the yearbook photo from anyway?
>his Reddit possibly discovered

In other news
>Smiling Boon memes getting dank
>Smiling Boon needs a better name
>Beangirl is a child actor as well as Zogg
>pure co-incidence of course

>also their hashtag ALREADY has merch
>almost as if it was all planned and ready to go
>oh and they're raising MILLIONS for... a hashtag and telling people to show up to march
>wonder what they need the cash for

GTFIH

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/20/florida-house-aide-fired-after-claiming-florida-shooting-survivors-are-actors.html
youtu.be/rrMi9pYiwXo
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html
twitter.com/hashtag/TwitterLockOut?src=tren
youtu.be/nmmOcBTkues
youtu.be/JOAXHGWgjyw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHY ARE SHILLS PUSHING HOGG SO MUCH.

THIS IS A DISTRACTION.

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, whileBrowardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?

NOBODY DIED

THIS IS A HOAX

ISRAEL DID IT

This is a quick thread I made showing all the interesting screenshots I've got from the reddit

Also

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/20/florida-house-aide-fired-after-claiming-florida-shooting-survivors-are-actors.html

good work user

Holy shit
ZOG

why are you wasting time looking into david hogg? he just speaking his mind. you fucking right wingers are in wayy more deep shit. the fcuking kid who shot the school up was a white supremacist who was apart of TRS (rightstuff.biz) and was a big fan of the daily shoah. it was fucking reported the day of the shooting. the killer was a racist kid who probalby went on POL and TRS. this website fucking radicalizes people into doing crazy shit

glowing

nice try shill
>1 post by this ID

>Russian bots

To show that chaddie is not what she says she is - this is her as of ten hours ago.
This is not the face of someone traumatized by violence.
And look at this video where she's actively suppressing a smile.
I understand that it could be stage fright or something like that.
It just seems suspect when you put it all together.
youtu.be/rrMi9pYiwXo

Oh and fuck, I forgot about @chaddiedabaddie

D E S T R O Y

Z I O N I S T

O C C U P I E D

G O V E R N M E N T

Include this! 0:34 Hogg coaching people caught on film, listen closely for the whispered directions.

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html

This is why

Weird. Mine said joined January 2018...

Nope

I have the original screenshot I made that from...

Mine's a screenshot.

Maybe that gets messed with if the thing goes private?

It wasn't private until I posted it here
All you had to do was google the wording of the tweet...

yes yes I know. I remember you doing it.

Not saying you're wrong. But it's weird. Maybe see what happens if you try to view her profile now?

Man, this poor kid picked the wrong way to try to get noticed. He'll be a meme before he's ever a professional actor.

they're all gonna be memes

Yeah I think these are ready to be introduced to T_D and Twitter now

Who's the lady?

Gotta call it a night my dudes

lates

last one

This, pretty much
She's locked it

In all seriousness can sme9ne please get Eric Paddock to comment on this Florida shooting.
>I miss the memes

If you want to see, hustle up and do it quickly. Usually Google Cache only lasts a week or two for normal sites, less when they wake up tomorrow morning and scrub it.

That's why I screen capped as soon as my jaw hit the floor

Not like BLM never tried to score political points for people being shot, but this is a new low low

Th-that man is in jail now, right?

Hoggs parents both crooked FBI

nah, he was nominated for golden globes last year

funny how he was in "spotlight" about pedo corruption within the catholic church

THE IRONY

>The shooter went to Subway and McDonald's. I mean, when Steve did school shootings, he went to the nearest Sushi restaurant and got it comped. That's just who he was.

kek I miss it

Indeed, it's why I posted that breadcrumb in the last thread. I'm searching like crazy right now. Make sure you also search their alternate id's and also simply search each username in quotes before the morning. Who knows what other platforms they're on. It only takes one mistake to kill the narrative.

That's just the kind of guy Steve was. He took no prisoners and got as much comped food as he could. That's the Steve I knew.

Her brand new twitter tag

I posted this in the last thread. ITT your picture and the pic at the end of my image are the same person as the account holder I'm posting.

>Look, Steve was an ar...I shouldn't say that. I mean, Steve was the type of guy who if he asked you to be a patsy in a school shooting, you did it. That's just how Steve was. Look, I mean, this has hit like a false flag attack. We're all. I mean, I'm just.

Sometimes Steve would ask you to do crazy stuff. You just did it, because that's how Steve was. Steve told you to do something, and you just had to do it. It wasn't because of all of his guns and rage, it was because he was articulate and persuasive. That's the kind of guy Steve was.

Can you believe thiscruz kid actually had a motive?

Ms Gonzalez

Note who retweets my pic the same as yours

Any more things on her? I know she recently created a twitter account with 150K followers under a day or so, check followers of the other students also

Hogg's been on air force one... or courtesy of Dad?

Sarah Chadwick's twitter got set to private... why is it a shock the shills are trying to cover their tracks?

Them doing this proves we're on to something... they're running scared...

And they're here.

Got a message for you alphabet/dem fucks... how do you sleep at night? No conscience at all?

Lulz

Bumping for the 7th Psychological Operations Battalion in Fort Meade, MD and Mountain View, CA

Go fuck your mothers instead, leave the poor debleated goats alone...

They can't cry anymore

I forgot about those assholes.

Oh fuck, I've created a monster

This why Sarah Chadwick is backstage for Anderson Cooper filming?

Bump.

Cos fuck y'all sliding fucks

You right-wing shills are done using Twitter to spread hate. #TwitterLockOut

twitter.com/hashtag/TwitterLockOut?src=tren

Is this hilarious or spooky?

shit...it just hit me guys....the kids, the actors...they are supposed to represent Neo and Trinity, that's why the look they have....they were picked/used because they look like young Neo and Trinity and they are supposed to be blue-pilling the masses to the truth that guns are evil and need to be banned....

Hilarious

Thread theme tune

youtu.be/nmmOcBTkues

Kek. I'm just going through this high school kids Reddit account posting anything I find. Seems fairly regular so far. He definitely spent summers in California. He modded /r/shootthebarrel but there's nothing there it's just an inside joke. If the kid is a spook, he wasn't a spook 6 months ago.

haha the irony of that reply.
Based on these reddit posts, this kid is a fanatic

Really? Maybe I've just read so much mundane teenage bullshit in the past hour I'm missing it. Either way I'm gonna keep looking.

Leftcanmeme.jpg

is moggmentum thread?

Signedm&msfromairforceone.jpg

Made some shitty 2 AM OC. I want to be the next A. Wyatt Mann.

Post nose and timestamp plox

Here's something

That's "something"?

Nose and timestamp

He's very naturally jewish. The kikery is ever present.

goodbyehorses.mp3

Q predicted this

THE NORMIES WILL KNOW
>THE NORMIES WILL KNOW
THE NORMIES WILL KNOW
>THE NORMIES WILL KNOW

"Q"

Lol

New thread theme tune
youtu.be/nmmOcBTkues

Actually, more like this
youtu.be/JOAXHGWgjyw