STOP AND THINK

WHERE ARE THE SHILLS?!

WHERE ARE THE SLIDE THREADS?!

The shills are behind the David Hogg threads!

THIS IS A DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN!

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/b51l9
youtu.be/QyEAmcGnzq8
youtube.com/watch?v=wQOpTTBNAnc
youtu.be/A0wHeekgPqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. It's obvious.

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, whileBrowardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?

no shit

Nipples protruding. Very disrespectful. SAD

>THIS IS A DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN!
You know, OP, just like me, at some point you'll realize, that it doesn't matter if we know the MSM is full of shit, if David Hogg is a crisis actor, if the deep state is behind the Florida school shooting, etc. The normies have to realize it.

>But he was in LA 1 year ago
Yeah, its literally impossible for him to be in FL now.
>He likes CNN
Probably because he's a liberal
>His activism is obviously shilled
What are you expecting from a kid who wants to be a journalist and likes CNN? Of course he's going to shit himself over this

Almost all the thread's are shills shill

NO ITS TO DISCREDIT POL!!

The disinformation campaign is the conspiracy threads on this board!!!!! The shills are pushing them!!!!

There is no need to shill atm. Gun control is in the news cycle. The whole Memo stuff is GONE.
They only need to shill if there is something to distract from.
Shootings bring out the emotional calls for gun grabbing and trip the emotional shit out of Americans who want to keep their liberty.
This makes shit like the Russia story falling apart after over a year into old news.

Sorry I didn't see you were still here OP.

I think today is one of the worst shillings I've seen in months, and we've been getting it 110% since after the election. Between JIDF, ShareBlue, /leftypol/, tumblr, Facebook, etc, it's breddy bad.

Yeah, russian shills have been raping Sup Forums with all sorts of autistic shit for years

its not exactly a surprise

Fair enough but what I'd really like to know is whether this is a campaign of some sort and if so, what kind

Yes I was thinking what if it got out that fbook and the other sites were killing accounts if they had been on Sup Forums.
That would scare them off

obviously.. this is getting out of hand.

not if they're getting paid, user
gotta get them shekels

>where are the shills
>where are the slide threads
This is it here. I found it. Do I get a prize?

> ITS TO DISCREDIT POL!!
Sup Forums doesnt have credentials there is nothing to DISCREDIT lol

Probably true but easy enough to try a few tweets saying my friend went on Sup Forums and twittard deleted his account

Damn, Pence has been practicing

>The whole Memo stuff is GONE
Because it was a nothingburger

>FISA abuse
>nothingburger

We have known fisa was a bad idea since it began fisa itself is abuse

and this excuses the FBI using a fake dossier to get a warrant to spy on member of the Trump Campaign how?

>Who was the dead black girl?
Someone post the video please

I seen it posted ONCE then it disappeared forever, for the love of god someone post it

Don't let me down Sup Forums

Lol no but it should not exist

user delivers pics

>The shills are behind the David Hogg threads!
Quite right, OP. Unfortunately there are more Russian shills on Sup Forums than regular posters. It makes the place seem even more autistic than usual.

Very obviously this is all disinformation and deception designed to undermine American values and democracy. It's also such a cliche whenever an happening takes place to start screaming "FALSE FLAG" and "they're all actors" and "no one ever dies." It's so old and stale now. At least the trolls can try something slightly fresh and interesting, like showing how aliens were responsible or doing a War of the Worlds scale of hoax.

>russian shills
Are JIDF really pushing this narrative?

thx user

:^[ better than nothing, i just wish i would have saved the vid when i seen it

That girl looks dead as shit, and what's funny is on the left pic people are walking away from her like "yep you're boned nice knowing ya"

*right pic

100 percent this. They are screencaping these to use as propaganda against us to feed the Left.

"Oh my gawd, I can't believe how stupid conservatives are! They think the school shooting didn't happen."

>Are JIDF really pushing this narrative?
Nah, this is what's being confirmed from many different sources, including Mueller's investigation and reports coming out of governments in Europe. The evidence is massive. To be denying it, you're probably a Putin shill yourself.

>sources

this feels FAR worse than election season could ever hold a match to

>That girl looks dead as shit

In the video the cops didn't even try to help her, they grabbed another student that was shot and made everyone leave the room

Im pretty sure Sup Forums will solve this one by the end of the week.

Russian shills? I don't trust you. More like liberal American shills.

>13 Russians patrol Sup Forums 24-7

So Russia tries to control Sup Forums because Sup Forums has enough internet influence to control just America or the world? hmm really makes me think

She can disrespect me all day.

I really shouldn't be stirring your paranoia.

Plus who gives a shit. There's a reason we're here.

The Russians, right, very poor shilling dude. The Russians don't give a shit, and if they do, they are for Trump, the white race, and Christianity.

And no, they didn't meddle in the election. I know what your'e doing. Half truth is a full lie.

I still want to see the vid anons, if anyone had please upload or send a link

:[

The evidence is everywhere. It's a massive operation involving probably thousands of intelligence operatives directed by Putin. Just have a look at the evidence. The real question, though, is why you would be so much in denial about very straightforward evidence. Who is paying you, Sergei?

Someone has to, I've seen the Snapchat mashup with all the ones recorded during the "shooting"

>100k dollars
>massive operation
That donkey suits you cause only a jackass would take the shit you say seriously

Yes, but they didn’t make up false news, they just broadcast truths about the DNC, mostly after the election, and were found to support no specific candidate

Bump for truth.

Honestly, so many weak Russian shills itt. Obviously Russia is at a strategic disadvantage in world geopolitics now. Their economy sucks at the moment. So they're looking for cheap points of American vulnerability. American democracy and media are very vulnerable and very cheap to manipulate, so Russian shills are trying to reduce confidence and certainty among Americans so American institutions and politics become weaker. Supporting Trump helps this. Obviously this is why Putin did so much to help Trump get elected.

May I ask you how many people you have blue-pilled since nov. 8th? Because I doubt it's more than 0.

We don't get blue-pilled here. And I'm going to sleep so good tonight knowing you waste your life accomplishing nothing on here.

>The disinformation campaign is the conspiracy threads on this board!!!!! The shills are pushing them!!!!
Ok OP. I believe you. Go ahead.

It doesn't help that a lot of conservatives actually DO believe it's a hoax.

Infowars has been trying to shut down anyone who questions the jewish sheriff because he has ties to Roger Stone.

God, you're so bad at it. Please, keep doing it, don't stop. We need you.

Very very few, not even 1% of us on the right. It's been a few days since the shooting, so no one will buy into it.

>they didn’t make up false news,
Nah, they were deliberately making up fake news and creating memes and graphics for social media. Read the coverage from NBC and other outlets interviewing the people who used to work for these troll farms. This is one of the big things Mueller is investigating too -- were these places in some way linked to the Trump campaign. They obviously supported Trump to a massive degree.

Just read some sources like these:

"Twitter found more than 50,000 Russia-linked accounts that actively shared election-related material -- and Trump interacted with them hundreds of times"
"PRO-GUN RUSSIAN BOTS FLOOD TWITTER AFTER PARKLAND SHOOTING"
[had to remove the links because of spam filters]

>The evidence is everywhere. It's a massive operation involving probably thousands of intelligence operatives directed by Putin.

So fbi,cia,all of russia, and god knows how many foreign intelligence agencies troll on an american weeb image board that makes memes, larps, shitposts 24/7 to control american politics

wew money well spent by all of them, bravo you cracked the code. The entire planet is fighting a online war for Sup Forums.

meanwhile at facebook....

we just have to hope someone posts it :[

When you faggots go back to the_donald where you belong we'll decide whether or not there were ever any shills.

>The entire planet is fighting a online war for Sup Forums.
It's across all platforms, you retarded Putin shill. It's more prominent on twitter and facebook than on Sup Forums (not surprisingly).

Sure meme flag, im the rushaen shill. meanwhile can you explain this ?

And how about you remove that memeflag ;)

It's EXTREMELY obvious by the sheer number of copycat threads. It's a huge disinfo campaign. There are no sources for anything. They're trying to get conservatives to lynch themselves.

>And how about you remove that memeflag ;)
The memeflag doesn't come off.

Corey deserved a righteous beating

>The memeflag doesn't come off.
>T.JIDF shill

Some user post the webm pls

Petereson threads, black panther threads, thought on anarcho-capitalism threads, warmed-up story about homeless nigger from over a month ago thread, starship troopers thread, thoughts on homosexuals thread, black white relationship thread, eric clanton thread, your thread

you are going full speed, you are just losing it

You forgot why they’re trying to tear down the building where the shootings took place.

the smell of deepstate blood is in the air

I don't think Hogg threads are shills, but just anons getting all riled up over missing pieces of info. They default to the worst case scenario instead of an easier, simpler explanation.
For example, if that hogg kid didn't actually go to the Florida school, don't you think there'd be some kids who actually go there saying they've never heard of or seen him before?

When will you clowns get the idea that we don’t need muh Russians for this anyway? We see through you. We were sleeping. Now we aren’t. This is what the first amendment was for. Normal Americans have a brain, and a voice. We don’t want or need you to tell us anything. All of the money in the world can’t kill truth. You can undermine and subvert it, but you can never kill it. At some point you really need to do some serious self reflection. Life isn’t a game no matter how delusional you are. Stop playing.

plz anons the vid

I saved this vid but its on my laptop and I broke my screen today and even if it worked I wouldn't upload it because I'm really in it for the (you)'s

You get paid by the (you)'s?

>yank out the HDD/SSD
>get a Sata to USB adaptor with a power supply
>Connect sata to laptop drive
>connect USB to other computer
>????
>PROFIT

Not in my area. My daughters 3rd grade teacher said "don't believe everything you hear about the recent tragedy, it's not what it seems." I called the principal and she agrees there was enough doubt. Don't give me that 1% shit.

Good on them, they know there are safeguards against shit like this, they couldn't get away with this shit in any other community that wasn't Democratically controlled by tribesman

One of you post the video please anons

:,^(

Bump. 100% on the money OP. I just counted through 33 fucking threads in the catalog on this one kid. That's a suspicious level of activity activity that I never even see for actual happenings

I have it. Where do I upload to? Its 51 seconds long.

streamable.com/b51l9
Heres the video.

it's on fucking liveleak

schizo thread

>schizo thread

a thread warning about schizo shill threads is the schizo thread?

thx user

Everyone being interviewed is pushing a narrative, they are all being coached. All of them have real bullshit connections. It doesnt matter if there are bodies or not what matters is the kikes are kiking and the plebs are starting to really see it. The amount of ((())) being posted in comments sections is off the fucking charts.

The digging as of right now is definitely being 'guided'. This whole scenario is FAR TOO FUCKING SLOPPY for it to be on accident. But as of right now we have the cards that we have, and I think anons are playing our hand smartly. But do not forget that we hold that memetic wildcard. If you are really concerned with how this is going bust your ass and make some quality oc and get anons to put some energy into it.

>russia-linked accounts

You do know that vpn's exist right? You do know that botnets are real, right?

Of course you didnt, retard.

>muh wheat field

bump

>much rice patties

youtu.be/QyEAmcGnzq8

youtu.be/QyEAmcGnzq8
exciting times

youtube.com/watch?v=wQOpTTBNAnc

plz leave the moo moo girl alone

youtu.be/A0wHeekgPqk
note the nig handler staring into his soul

>multiple videos for proof
>disinformation
We're attacking the media, not the shooting.

and fucking hell that video pisses me off

What are they sliding?