What’s The Real Deal With Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=riHSCgHYUUc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RIA_Novosti
youtube.com/watch?v=MMxBvsNXAYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based

Objectively a hellhole, ran by a KGB mafia.

Russia is baste but it's wrong to regard it as a good example of what a nation should strive for. Putin is very corrupt and he is seeking relations with Muslim countries to his south, which of course means he has to make concessions like allow more migrants into Russia and to build some mosques.
Putin is not your friend, he is a play on the geo-political chessboard.

Russia's trying to toss us an apple of discord. We mustn't bite.

It survives.

It is time that we Americans think hard about how we are going to proceed in the midst of these divisions.

This is real warfare -- technological warfare.

You can actually eat bear at restaurants there. No joke.

The Russians' strategy is to undermine our faith in one another, and by so doing erode our faith in democracy itself.

We need leaders who value democracy deep in their core, who will fight for its pillars: voting rights and a free press and free speech -- our American values -- and who will also take a stand against these inner weaknesses Russia is trying so hard to exploit.

the Russians are showing us that they know that the American project falters most when we allow ourselves to hate or fear one another, when we allow ourselves to act out of prejudice, anxiety and distrust.

Rats took over the sinking ship in the 90s

they got rid of the communism but kept everything else

check’d

> Rusia, massive ancient empire that threw off its Tatar yoke and conquered every other Islamic entity it came across and assimilated them by force, hundreds of centuries ago
> has the same exact muslim proportionality as North America
kek

But nah, these graphs don't mean a whole lot. Apart from the Baltic states which are so small its not even worth the comparison, Russia is doing better than every other former Soviet republic. Most of these outdated maps don't even properly identify who is governing Crimea.
> Russia is never as strong, or as weak, as it appears
This very old adage remains true to this day.

Shutup faggot leaf. Putin murdered Isis. He supports Muslim nations that help kill Isis. He also helps those Muslim nations because the Jews would want nothing more than to topple them and control them.

Wars don't mean anything when it comes to birthrates.

Look at Indians. They don't have to win wars. They just need to breed like rabbits, which Muslims do as well.

It's bizarre to realize we're being attacked daily through our smartphones, using the very media platforms that have generated the past two decades of American wealth. And it is frankly creepy to have been hijacked by the algorithm, a series of mathematical formulae most of us don't even understand.

>> has the same exact muslim proportionality as North America
It's at least 15 times worse you're just blinded by your patriotism, Ivan.

I've eaten at around two dozen Russian restaurants and I've never seen that. You can eat kangaroo in Germany- but it doesn't mean it's common

Animal welfare and cruel treatment laws are a new thing in Russia, thank god. Only another century until China joins that club.

arent they like super poor?

Nothing, the left has been trying to destroy then for decades.

We have every right to differing opinions, but we now have to recognize that our own internal arguments are actually a national vulnerability -- that a foreign power wants to use our nation's internal fault lines to weaken and undermine the American project itself.

it's a shithole but they give trump lots of money so he betrays america

none of your business

It is time that we Americans think hard about how we are going to proceed in the midst of these divisions.

Russia is not going away anytime soon..

>Malashenko

Opinion discarded.

We need to fight fire with fire...most russians want to live happy, joyful and free.

That part of Asia has long been a behemoth of human concentration- and yet Islam enslaved the Indians for centuries

Muslim and African birth rates aren't the reason Europe let so many of them in. Birth rates wouldn't matter if they were still contained behind oceans and walls, and Russian history of conquering has very little to do with what's going on in western Europe right now
Did you even look at the graphs you uploaded, leaf? That is what I was referencing. You have no idea how I feel about mohammedans and patriotism, don't be rude.

These Russian bots are bottom feeders meant to prey on American hate.

LETS TURN THEIR HATE BOTS

Russia isn't going anywhere but Putin might. The US has to play hardball with his cronies to achieve that.

LOL,
I hope you understand how stupid your post is
is as stupid as you are.
bwahahahahahahaha

I dont reply to meme flags...show yourself or shut the fuck up

I trust him.

> Malashenko is a professor of political science as well as a member of the RIA Novosti advisory council. He serves on the editorial boards of the journals Central Asia and the Caucasus and Acta Eurasica and the newsletter Russia and the Muslim World and is a board member of the International Federation for Peace and Conciliation.

Get your fucking shit together man. Are you even trying?

>arent they like super poor?
LOL,
look at this you moron,
pic related

a shithole that unlike most western nations at least attempts to look out for itself and itself alone.

if there was any legit tampering it was done with the assumption that Clinton would win. there was no intentional collusion with the Trump administration

Flags are meaningless. Anyone can show any flag. It doesn't cost a penny.

RIA is a super trashy paper though... I haven't seen any good analytics in there and they use this fake "simple folk" talk to appeal to what their perceived auditory is. Looks super dumb.

it isn't the West, or the east. it's russia. it is it's own thing. stop trying to figure it out.

Evgenia Medvedeva as "Sailor Moon" - Tokyo World Trophy 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=riHSCgHYUUc

It's a giant state news agency, you troll.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RIA_Novosti

I know what it is, I read it every day

Are you even capable of escaping your own propaganda?

You know now.

>I dont reply to meme flags...show yourself or shut the fuck up
>Flags are meaningless. Anyone can show any flag. It doesn't cost a penny.
^^^THIS^^^

MEME FLAGS TRIGGER WHINING FAGGS. lmao
you are the massive pussy here.
you are crying, Mommy he is hiding his real flag from me, I 'm butthurt now,Mommy help me now, Mommy

Ignore the fucking flags, don't pay fucking attention to them, your experience will be much smoother here.
How many anons have flags from some fucking shitholes yet they are actually in the USA, or the other way around.
Don't let this bother you and stop attacking others about it, because you will always look like a fool doing that.
And the user with a meme flag loughs at you and likes the fact that you got fucking triggered.

Who the fuck cares what flag user uses.
Read his fucking post and agree with it or disagree with it.
Don't be bunch of little menstruating girl pussies getting triggered about flags.

Do you think anons always have real geographical flags, they use fucking PROXIES and their flag many times means fucking shit.
GROW THE FUCK UP and stop whining you bloody bitches.

>you bloody bitch

Come on, fagotron. At least learn the difference between an adverb and an adjective.

Amerimutts are so fucking stupid. Have you been to Russia? Moscow is like all people from the 'stans the country is like 20% Muslim and white Russians aren't having kids. They're poor as fuck you go anywhere outside of moscow the men are all alcos and the teenagers are drugged out of their minds and they're poorer than the middle east.

You stopped replying to the guy having an honest discussion with you, and instead wrote four big ass paragraphs just talking shit

Not exactly setting a standard of maturity there. come on, you know perfectly well that your real flag is relevant in a thread about the 2nd most important country in the world. it's about showing your possible bias, and simply being respectful to the other guys showing theirs.

Russian ice skater Evgenia Medvedeva

> calls someone stupid
> fails to realize that they're simply making a joke about a fucking GRAPH IMAGE another user posted
Have I been to Russia? I was born there, spent an accumulated 5~ years there, and retain citizenship. Have you, you oblivious prisoner-blood trashcan? No, you haven't.

Is that.... a Tiger?

нeгpы

>Did you even look at the graphs you uploaded,
Yes, it's clearly a darker shade of green, Ivan. And you should be deported back to Russia for being a domestic sleeper cell Russian troll.

idk why this meme works so well, its so fucking stupid but yet I laugh.

great russia has been welded forever to stand
corruption and churkas everywhere is nothing you silly goy

same here. That deranged facial expression kills me everytime...

If you look at the numbers like 1 out of every 50 people kn Russia has HIV or AIDS. thats fucking insane. Like Africa-tier.
These krokodil addicted roasties are supposed to be some sort of pure white race? It's all a meme.

its /ourcountry/
Russian 300.
youtube.com/watch?v=MMxBvsNXAYU
Fighting off the mongrel hoards alongside our greek bretheren fighting off the arab hoards

нeгpы

>that your real flag
GET THIS (the text below) into your thick scull, please

>How many anons have flags from some fucking shitholes yet they are actually in the USA, or the other way around.
>Do you think anons always have real geographical flags, they use fucking PROXIES and their flag many times means fucking shit.
Actually read that post AGAIN and fucking AGAIN till you understand this delusional "business" with flags,
or you are so dim and dumb that it will take several years before you free yourself from the flags fetish.
I think only homos are triggered about meme flags.
WHO THE FUCKS CARES.
\
Many boards on Sup Forums have no flags and nobody is whining about it,
but only snowflakes-homos on Sup Forums get triggered about meme geographical flags' that most of them are fake anyways.
How fucking 'retarded low life' is that. Only you user know that, only you.

>нeгpы

The kikes dread a US Russia alliance more than anything. It totally fucks their plans up to depopulate the world via a us/russia nuclear exchange.

Putin is a strong nationalist leader and Russia has made strides since he's been in power. If america were to ally with Putin and the Eastern European block of chechia, poland, and hungary, we'd have the Euro kikes quaking in their boots.

Look at the news- they are as intent as slandering russia as they are of slandering President Trump. We need to start agitating for a Russia/America alliance if we want to have any future at all.

VERY FREAKING NICE.
IS THERE A FULL VERSION AVAILABLE.
LINK?

The real picture is much worse than the official statistic, as usual. It's a bad look for the regime so there's no routine testing, most cases go undetected.

A nigger who could buy and sell you all day proxycunt.

Look how many times this kike shill has responded in this thread. these (((globalist))) cunts are shitting their pants at the prospect of a US/Russia alliance because they can see it coming and they can't stop it.

NOBODY BUT UKRAINE, HAS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF AIDS CASES IN EUROPE.
You get Ukrainian pussy to fuck, as a bonus FOR FREE, you get also case of AIDS

Check the real statistics.
Ukraine since Maydan, is, poor, dirty, hungry, and girls are very desperate.

thanx for exposing yourself there ivan

IMAGINE A 3RD WORLD DICTATORSHIP WITH NUKES AND A HISTORY OF LOSING THE COLD WAR

It would be nice in theory, but the only way that would work is if Russia carries our bags for us while we call the shots. The unification of the white race is a great goal but Russians are just not on our level.

Oh, I clicked to highlight the posts...

All the curves like abortion rates/life expectancy/murder rates go in the right direction, that's why people vote for Putin. AIDS is intentionally left untreated to kill off degenerates, many in the US conservative circles preach the same approach. Eurofags however do not.

I'd give you some authors to read, but you are not interested in discovering facts. Probably someone from the butthurt bell thinking his slander over the Internet changes anything.

>Western education strikes again
Muslims were part of Russia for centuries. Stop projecting your problems onto others

Can your 14 year old autistic brain actually read? How did anything I wrote suggest Im Russian?

>LOSING

>>unification of white race
>>russians

Neocons/neolibs are using the alphabet soup to forment a war with Russia. False flags and evidence planting like the CIA psyops to destabalize the goyim.

yeah he's retarded

The real deal is Russia is doing nothing but minding their own business while USA acts like a paranoid schizo blaming them every time a dog takes a shit.

твoя мaть coceт ниггepcкий члeн и бepeт eгo в пoпкy для Пyтинa

>Is that.... a Tiger?
isit?

oligarchic kleptocracy

^^^^THIS^^^

stop telling americans facts about russia. let them sit in their delusion. its honestly better this way, trust me. the last thing you want is american immigrants and influence in your country. maintain your isolation, in less than a century you will be the next roman empire.

^^^THIS^^^

Russia is already best place in the world. I want to move there so bad.

>2018 and your such a bitch you throw an insult in a language the guy doesn't know
>2018 and your dumb ass doesn't know we can just google translate anyway.

Seriously why dont you just put your mouth around the tail pipe of your rusted lada granta and gas yourself?

putin refused to let americans adopt russian kids because they were being sold into prostitution
russia must become USA's mortal enemy or be discredited in some other way so any fact about this coming out can be spun away into irrelevance
hence the bizarre nonsensical desperate moves by the jew media

they're using deep fake technology to make our whole country believe that their are crisis actors.

saudi arabia is allied with the USA as well..

14 posts by this ID

>AIDS is intentionally left untreated
There are yachts your rulers need to buy for themselves, they can't waste money on fighting a rapidly spreading HIV epidemic.

You have the government you deserve, mongrel.

cold war isn't technically a war lol

t. hohol

That's all you got, self hating mongrel?

Terrorist regime technically.

Though that doesn't mean much. Just keep in mind that their average IQ has been severely lowered by the continuous slaughter and banishment of their intellectuals and interbreeding/rape by the mongoloid races.
Some say they crave an authoritarian "master" due to this, truth be told it's hard to say, but the fact that their poverty is insane and they act as white niggers (again, a generalization, but i'm talking generally here).

>AND A HISTORY OF LOSING THE COLD WAR
That's literally what is driving them to fuck with us.

no they just want to decrease the power of the biggest power so they are relatively stronger