HITLER DID NOT COMMIT SUICIDE _ ESCAPED BUNKER

History Channel just dropped a red pill nuke on America - show Hunting Hitler is an investigation going on for 3 years to see if Hitler really committed suicide like the fairy tale we were told - or if he escaped, and to where.

Conclusion: Both CIA & FBI Officials acknowledge he likely escaped.

Good show if anyones interested in it. Tons of evidence & eye witnesses to prove the bunker suicide was a lie

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler
allthatsinteresting.com/hitlers-descendants
aryanism.net/wp-content/uploads/Adolf-Hitler-The-Ultimate-Avatar-Part-One.pdf
history.com/this-day-in-history/adolf-hitler-commits-suicide-in-his-underground-bunker
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He died in the 80s.

It came out in the JFK files Trump declasified that Hitler made it to south america. Even has a picture.

nice one lad

No. The CIA document was merely a report that someone claimed Hitler was living in SA and that that photo was of him. It says in the CIA document they couldn’t verify if any of that was true or that Hitler was indeed the man in the photo, but they couldn’t disprove it either.

So are you going to post a link or at least the show title and episode number so we can see it?

I don't know about that but I got a friend down the street that can take a look and confirm

>history channel just dropped a red pill
we've known this for 80 years now, son

Does he have any living descendants? Anyone?

Or would )))we((( have to start over?

It just aired on TV. It was the season finale - there were 3 seasons. If you have cable you can find it on demand, otherwise prob have to torrent it

So are you guys telling me Hitler got to live to see the millions of Muslims Germany imported post war? Lmao bet he wished he actually shot himself.

What's the name of the show? I'm assuming they will repeat it at least once in the middle of the night.

>wished he shot himself
it's probably one of the reasons they did it

The skull displayed for 60 years in Moscow sporting a gunshot wound and displayed as being Adolf Hitler's was in fact female.
This either means one of two things
A) Adolf Hitler was a woman
B) Countries make up a lot of shite and totally lie like fuck. (Does this mean the holocaust could be bullshit... where are the 6,000000 bodies. The remains aren't even marked, never mind recovered, which leaves me still waiting for someone to prove it happened. Not bully me into trying to join them in faith in TV. Can one of our many, many paid shills or journalists please help me out here.)
>>>>Also British MSM last month announced that the hole in JFKs skull is 6mm and Oswaldo ammo was 6.something kilometres so there simply was no way possible that he shot kennedy in the head and made that wound.
They lie for what seems to be 50 to 80 years before opening files. This ties in with our official secrets act which binds the signatories to silence for the period of 80 years.

"Hunting Hitler"

he has a few cousins and nephews. obviously they are sjw open borders faggots though

>6 point something milimeters
I'm on an iPhone. I'm never phonepisting again.

Neat.
Nice digits.
I'm going to set it up in the Tivo now, sounds interesting.

It's old news.
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler

There was a show on Netflix maybe? They were the children of Gobbels or someone, but they had themselves sterilized to avoid spreading the DNA. Was pretty sad desu.

>phonepisting

I hate you.

Hitler never had confirmed children.
But the Hitler family remains.
allthatsinteresting.com/hitlers-descendants

he went to argentina

When you go out for a smoke, sometimes you have to post on the phone to keep up with the thread.

tim kennedy is a real ass whooping american

what a bunch of cucks

Or actually behind it kek. What better way to rid of Jews with their natural enemy? The the side effects are pissed off white people. Win-win

Old news user. Hitler survived, Antarctica is a base, UFO's are German.

This also gets into flat Earth and Captain Byrd.

I know it's old news, but what's new is that a major television station just acknowledged it. To my knowledge, that hasn't been done. Lot of pissed off people on Twitter claiming its all BS & he died in the bunker RRREEEEEEEE

The recently declassified JFK docs clearly stated that he lived and that he had a grandson living in the US named Christopher Poole. Nothing came of it, though.

I thought his name was Sam Hyde, the Christopher Poole thing was a false flag to make ((them)) think he loved sucking cock so they'd leave him alone.

the magic the gathering illustrator?

I'll have to reject the docs, but I'm pretty sure Sam Hyde was Poole's father. Poole uses his mothers maiden name.

Some secrets are best left hidden. Don't want to spoil the ending. Well, I guess for us it's already spoiled but it's going to be glorious to see the shock and awe on normies faces when it all comes to a head.

The fact the FBI got funding to look for Hitler well into the 60's shows how little they believed the suicide story.

Damn, you guys serious? That only makes it more sad...Imagining Hitler seeing jews pillage his works while 2 countries hold Germany hostage while spreading the de-nazification program framing him and seeing his people be reduced to a shell of it's former glory....

That would be too much for any man to handle...

I'm not sure why the Soviet story wasn't questioned by people like Joe McCarthy.

Good, I hope the Thule Society emerges from beneath Antarctica with the ring of solomon, acquired through going on a quest that threatens mortality and sanity, so we can finally seal the abrahamic demons that have run amok around the world for the last century.

Read Serrano it explains everything. ZOG knows they lost and fear the 4th Dimensional Reich coming back. It's why they sped up their plans. Time is no longer in ''their'' favor.

HEIL'D

He was my grandpa

Is this a real show and have they introduced the potential alien side of it yet?

>So, it seems, the last of the Hitler family will soon die out. The youngest of the five is 48, and the oldest is 86. By the next century, there won’t be a living member of the Hitler bloodline left.
What fucking idiots. Are they afraid that somehow their blood is evil? He's only half related to Hitler. It must be some type of brainwashing, these faggots can't be that stupid.

I'L JUST LEAVE THIS HERE

>Lot of pissed off people on Twitter claiming its all BS & he died in the bunker RRREEEEEEEE
lol got any screenshots?

>. ZOG knows they lost and fear the 4th Dimensional Reich coming back
How exactly did they lost user?

do you have picture described in document?

I was never here
cianon out
and yes we are fighting the kikes
and yes trump is getting help from natsocs in our gov who infiltrated during operation paperclip

This is in our archives user, nothing new.

Looks shoop'd. Is it official?

Sieg Heil

Because there is nothing now that can stop the judgement from coming. They know who the UFO's belong to. It's a cat playing with its food meanwhile teaching the whole world their folly for WW2 by showing the outcome of their actions.

Paybacks a bitch.

The history channel has zero credibility on anything, including this.

Hitler died in the bunker.

Two daughters - Diana and Victoria who had multiple children, only know the name of 1 son though - Gregor - who themselves have a ton of children. Source is Great-Grandpa who lived in chile until he died in 2002. You can guess why :>

That's an obvious fake. That picture of Hitler is from the early 1930s

Don't have the pic, but it was very likely him.

>If you have cable...
>paying money to let the kikes assualt your mind

i know there are some fucking morons on pol, but goddamn...

It means that the CIA wasn't sure if he suicided or not though, which is still huge,

>but they couldn’t disprove it either.
I thought they found his body in Berlin.... Isn't that supposed to disprove it?

He escaped to Antarctica, us oldfags were in many threads basically confirming he escaped from Egypt, South Africa and through Brazil to Antarctica bunkers. The SS was never really defeated.

Supposedly he has family living in the US, but for obvious reasons they have different last names and intend not to reproduce.

kranke Zahlen, Bruder

I love Hitler as much as the next guy, but Hitler was terminally ill. Even if he did escape he would have been dead within a few years.

>Read Serrano
What is that, a book or something? I'm not finding it

i hope he managed to pump out a few kids in those last years

Sorry I think I found it

aryanism.net/wp-content/uploads/Adolf-Hitler-The-Ultimate-Avatar-Part-One.pdf

Vomb in da fleurs frauliein?

In the above picture he is looking down, not up. Posture is wrong too, even with the granification.

We knew this. It was in an FBI document dump in the 90's, and another just recently.

Normies and liars are the only people who think otherwise.

Lel. The skull the soviets had wasn't even a male skull...

Wonder who they killed...

nice try faggot trump is a textbook neocon.

Thats not him, Hitler would have been long dead befor this guy came out of the wood works

Man you might be fucking right but I ain't gonna watch 3 years of a fucking show to see if hitler put a bullet in his brain or not. He's dead now so........

>fake and gay..gas yourself.

Gregor Hitler
I kind of like that sound.

Take a look at the holocaust handbook series

history.com/this-day-in-history/adolf-hitler-commits-suicide-in-his-underground-bunker
> 1945 Adolf Hitler commits suicide in his underground bunker
Fucking kikes

He's not looking down at all user

The FBI reports are based on alleged claims, nothing concrete.
Moreover there was a fully detailed SMERSH report that was released into the public not long ago. The report talks about what was happening with Hitler's remains.
Also Russians are in possession of a fragment of alleged Hitler's mandibula. It matches Hitler's teeth history.

Therefor it's vastly more likely that Hitler indeed did commit suicide.

It's also highly speculated that Hitler had Parkinsons and there is no way he would had survived that long.

As I said in previous threads about this, why would he get out and not the others? Hitler was already in poor health and had few years left. Goebbels had an entire family that had to kill themselves. Why wouldn't Hitler demand his buddy's family make it out, too?

That was just a claim from some guy. That's all the report said.

He was a convert of Accelerationism

god damn americans are fucking retards for believing everything a guy in a suit on tv tells em lmao

Everyone knows Hitler made it off to Argentina.

>nothing concrete.
Yet J. Edgar Hoover had his G-Men combing South America for 20 years after the war looking specifically for Hitler and a few other high ranking Nazis.

Yet found nothing concrete.
The only forensic evidence about his fate indicates he died in Berlin 1945 - mandibula fragment.

trump was born a year after hitler died - coincidence?

He went off to Argentina, I saw a official FBI page talking about it

Good shit user, there is hope, I just wonder what they did with the vrill and thule and if a guy could guy could get the fuck off this rock.

I will no longer post Argentina is not white any more, well except because you are not white, Chile is,

Of course.

Damn. Who would've thought he ended up living here

Post said evidence kike.

This was on Drudge after the CIA declassified that photograph and report on Hitler in 1958, living in South America

In the original picture he's looking forward, in the one you linked he's looking up. His posture is too different for that to be a copy.

Post yfw HItler's grandson will come out in our time of need from the Antartica base flying on a UFO made by Elon Musk.

The Russians recovered burnt remains outside the bunker in the courtyard in a ditch. They found some skull fragments and a jaw bone and then they hunted down Hitlers dentist to confirm the jaw bone belonged to Hitler. However some recent reports say the jaw is female so I dunno.

he had a wife in Argentina got caught in the lat 80s, look it up.

yes it was part of the JFK releases a few months back